I S K 1 L I - 74/80 atk ~ 70/80 def ~ 66/75 slayer ~

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Thanks for all the posts, glad i made the Wall of Trust up lol, been great! Yeterday Spooferfish pmed me ingame, said he was getting 99 fm, so i volunteered to help worked out he needs 10k willows + 46k yews. I then realised that would get me closeish to 99 wcing, so i though, what the hay! So im gonna get 99 wc and complete my theiving goal at the same time! ty for posting all of you and please keep them all coming. :D

~mysterx ( i s k 1 l i )

skilsigvz1.png

Click my sig made by Toast for Boom@ Forums!

Hey, Thanks for all the posts, glad i made the Wall of Trust up lol, been great! Yeterday Spooferfish pmed me ingame, said he was getting 99 fm, so i volunteered to help worked out he needs 10k willows + 46k yews. I then realised that would get me closeish to 99 wcing, so i though, what the hay! So im gonna get 99 wc and complete my theiving goal at the same time! ty for posting all of you and please keep them all coming. :D

~mysterx ( i s k 1 l i )

You have banked around 84 fm for me :D

Nice job on other stats.

35b9enp.jpg

For one, please don't use my real name on these forums, and two.. When i played on don fentango, i made you loads of money.. I collected herbs, and gave you half of profit even if you did nothing to earn it. Then don got hacked, i started a new acc, i've made loads of friends and you know what? I've learnt that friends and trust are > pixels, so you want your pixels? the ones you didn't earn? come get them. Pm me in-game..

~mysteryx ( i s k 1 l i )

skilsigvz1.png

Click my sig made by Toast for Boom@ Forums!

I saw this post and decided to test this guy. I tracked him down in the game and handed him 3 santas and 100m. :ohnoes:

He took a pic and gave it all back. :D

Trust is the most important virtue one can have. Big props to you and all other honest people in the world. =D>

06nov27194934dw2.png

06nov27195026ga0.png

06nov27195140lh7.png

jc4mecopy2av3.gif

wow uve been wearing alot of peoples stuff, i wish i had the courage to lend someone my veracs for kq runs 8-)

If it was s k 1 l i, you can lend anything :wink: Hell, if I had a Party Hat set, and a Cracker, I'd lend it to him. :) He has got trust, which takes a lifetime (not really it's just a quote :lol: ) to make, but a second to break. O:)

He's like bbq--sauce :mrgreen: I'd lend him anything too <3:

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.

Nice goals and good luck achieving them.

Btw, you are probably the most trustworthy guy ive met in a long time. Lent you my phat, and surprisingly, you returned it. That made me drop my jaw. :P

2 thumbs up for I S K 1 L I. :thumbsup:

dontfearthereaper2.png

Nice Lol

the pics of ppl letting you b0rrow st00f is suspicious lol there prolly like your m8's in real life

Current Goal=Level 99 Woodcutting

Current Level=Level 71 Woodcutting

Current Goal=Level 99 Fletching

Current Level=Level 56 Fletching

Check Out My Goal Thread http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=3943599#3943599

This ..Idiot is a lier and and cheater. He used me and many other people last night.. DO NOT trust him. He is, In my eyes, A lieing, pixel loving 9 year old. I can never look at this moron the same way again :x

Coandca5.png

99Defence.png99Hitpoints.png99Range.png99Attack.png99Strength.png

This ..Idiot is a lier and and cheater. He used me and many other people last night.. DO NOT trust him. He is, In my eyes, A lieing, pixel loving 9 year old. I can never look at this moron the same way again :x

Oh yeah, big mouth no brains. You might say this, but do you have any proof :-k If so you might wanna post it. :wink: And no he's not 9 years old, so you obviously don't know him, and like you've seen him IRL? :roll: And by used, do you mean made you jelous of the friends and the trust he's created in the game? :-w

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.

And the Trusty One gets another one on the wall...

06nov28202611id1.png

06nov28202657xt1.png

Glad I could get you another one up there. And by the way, I'll be having my 99 fletching party either tomorrow night at ~10-11pm pst or on Thursday after 3 pm pst. Hope you'll be on. ::'

Slack_Tide.png

You my Friend are the idiot!

I S k 1 l i is a very trusted and liked person on Tip.It and you flame him for no reason...Great way to go about making friends. I bet if someone lent you a PHat you would faint, then log off then keep it. I S K 1 L I is not like that which is why people trust him.

On Topic: Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

My%20Nihilism.png

~James~

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. He told me, Uga, and two other people he got scammed, and asked for "Donations." We all give him around 7M in stuff combined. Then he sells the stuff we gave him and buys himself a santa and now isn't paying us back. He used us and is a moron. I can never look at him in a friendly way again.

Coandca5.png

99Defence.png99Hitpoints.png99Range.png99Attack.png99Strength.png

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. He told me, Uga, and two other people he got scammed, and asked for "Donations." We all give him around 7M in stuff combined. Then he sells the stuff we gave him and buys himself a santa and now isn't paying us back. He used us and is a moron. I can never look at him in a friendly way again.

wow, omg, are u serious? lol becuse its kinda funny i just gave him a santa and he is going to pay me back a lil at a time, now u saying he bought 1 =; (NO HE DID NOT BUY 1) i told him that it is his, just to pay me 25mil within 1 month. Now since i seen your post i got the santa back to cause less problems. he is not a scammer nor a thief need more info feel free to add me nub cakes btw nic3 lyf3 :XD:

jc4mecopy2av3.gif