I S K 1 L I - 74/80 atk ~ 70/80 def ~ 66/75 slayer ~

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG? ITS STILL YOUR B-DAY?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

J33bus, you're flippin' rich! I need to barrow more efficiently.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Good luck on all of your goals.

Also...whats your Cb level?

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

So, after 20 minutes of begging me to come train agility with him, I decide to go find skili at the wilderness arena. I got all prepared, and was at the level...

damnyouskiliba3.png

a pox on you!

Omg LOL :oops:

I logged back on not to long after that and you weren't on :(

I got 60 agility and will try to get 70 over the weekend.

skilsigvz1.png

Click my sig made by Toast for Boom@ Forums!

daddy if u beat me 2 99fletch then i break ur new tv ok? mommy already says its not for me so u win i break!

In other words: If you beat me, I'll hack your account. :thumbsup: :-w

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Skili, did you get banned?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm so gonna beat you Skili.

To serafy; The ranger set i have now is not mine, after yours was stonlen from me veyron gave me a santa hat which i am paying off.

ANd to Aziel; You quit runescape and gave me those things and said You weren't going to play runescape again. Then yu flamed me multiple times calling me a scammer and rulebreaker even after asking me to transfer things over to your pure :\

I HAVE NOT SCAMMED ANYONE.

skilsigvz1.png

We know you haven't Skili, no need to prove yourself.

To serafy; The ranger set i have now is not mine, after yours was stonlen from me veyron gave me a santa hat which i am paying off.

When did Veyron give you the santa? You never said anything about having to pay that off in any messages to me... and that obviously seems more important than paying back someone that trusted you with their items (no matter what the value) and then had them stolen..

I remember in November you said you had the money, but asked if you could use it to get 99 cooking, which I said go ahead and do and you assured me I would have the Ranger set back before Christmas..

Then I think you were selling sharks to get the money back, then it was Barrows, then Runecrafting nats, and some merchanting... Then they were too expensive? They seem to have dropped 4 - 5mil since the last time I talked to you, though I guess you'd like to get 99 Fletching first...

ANd to Aziel; You quit runescape and gave me those things and said You weren't going to play runescape again. Then yu flamed me multiple times calling me a scammer and rulebreaker even after asking me to transfer things over to your pure :\

I HAVE NOT SCAMMED ANYONE.

I said I was going to play WoW for 2 weeks and try out the free trail, and since I had no use for my money and you needed money to buy sharks for 99 cooking. I never said I would never play RS again. I asked you to give the items to my pure because I did not work on my main anymore. You said you would only give it to my main (edric chia). I then logged onto that and you didn't even reply to me when I talked to you.

Also, what do you have to say about account sharing with "Will," the account mricebarrage?

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.

Big whoop, i recall you playing on your friends account "leonhead" and when you stupidly gave your account to some random person to get you your fire cape. Oh, and you also asking me multiple times if i wanted Edric Chia.

skilsigvz1.png

I gave my account to someone to get me a firecape? I don't even have a firecape, you'd see me wearing it or something. You still haven't explained mricebarrage.

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.

I gave my account to someone to get me a firecape? I don't even have a firecape, you'd see me wearing it or something. You still haven't explained mricebarrage.

After he got scammed he quit and let e play on ice barrage. lol.

And you payed one of those weirdo companies to get you your firecape but they stole your account. then ou retrieved it and quit or w/e

skilsigvz1.png

Ok lets see this.

Azeil quit. He gave Skili things. If you quit, why are you coming back? And apparently if you're making a new account your old one got stolen. It seems as if Skili has a legit story. :|