Best Clue Reward Ever? Post it here.

Ard_Choille

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got this...not my best, but not my worst either...

saralegsandskirtes3.png

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

last saturday me(lv. 81) and my friend (60 something) went to kill green dragons and he got alv. 3 scroll in a few kills then i helped him do it and he got a few stuff but the best was a zammy page and a zammy kite shield which he sold both for like 700k

Dr_Brinner.png

zomg.jpg

o yea! \' \'

Got it from hellys and had:

Outside legends guild

General bentnost (castle puzzle)

Lvl 29 wildy...meh owned that stupid mage

Outside morton shops

WOOT

addymstrcape,Bigboyscoop.gif

Bigboyscoop.gif

Bigboyscoop.gif

Bigboyscoop..Taking Over Runescape...1 Noob At A Time!!!

Yes! For one clue i did over 20 quests to get to khaz jungle for legends and got dirt. A rune dagger, mage bow and few firelighters.

However this thread is about best, Here's mine:

- Rune (t) legs

- Zammy page 1

- Zammy page 3

- 2 Rune legs

- some firelighters..

just got a lvl 1 for a man in edge, sent me to blue moon inn, taking about 30 seconds, then to a house near the southern entrance to varrok, a further 10 seconds max.

got zammy page 3 and 6 laws in under a minute :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nice clues guys, my best clue was ranger hat, zammy page 1 and rune (t) legs all in one clue. I have done hundreds of clues some of thigns i have got are :

- white beret

- blue beret

- tan cav

- black cav

- lots of runes

- full blue mage (t)

- most pages :)

i do clues to make my money, if u no how to get them ewasy u can make up to 10m a day :)

trinox_nz.png

trinox_nz.png

trinox_nz.png

Dag King Drops: 2 x Dragon Axe, 3 x Warrior Ring, 1 x Beserker Ring

Barrows Drops: Veracs helm x 2, Veracs Brassy x 2, Ahrims Staff x 2, Dharoks Axe x 1, Guthan Skirt x 1, Torags Helm x1, Karils Cross Bow x 1

my best was just today! With a lvl 1 clue i went only to 2 places. and i got a mage amulet, 46 waters and a zammy page. Sold everything imiediatly. Today is my time for clue scrolls! I have found about 6 clues and made 405k out of them.

barrowsmsanta,karastan.gif

karastan.gif

karastan.gif

i just returned from The Treasure Trail From Hell .

so i have this lvl 3 clue with coordinates on it. a quick look at the locator shows kharazi jungle. so i buy a new machete, go there, dig, kill a saradomin wizard and get my casket. inside is - of course - another clue. i read it and it's another freaking set of coordinates. so i'm like "huh? two wizards in a row?" this time it's the northern edge of the wilderness, nw of the wildy agility course. :ohnoes:

having recently been pwned by a group of pkers while going after a wildy clue (aside: yeah, you guys are REAL heroes, attacking a single player with a group of five people) i am very wary about the wild, so i take basically nothing but the clue requirements, a d long and food. ardougne lever - deserted keep - go south - and i sulk along the bone fence like a thief in the night, both eyes on the minimap and the mouse on the logout button (yeah, all you heroic pkers can call me a coward now). i reach my destination, dig, and am of course attacked by the obligatory zammy wiz. poor old me, being unarmored, is seriously hurt by his spells, but i take him out (he drops a zammy robe bottom btw - thanks for nothing). i dig up my casket and RUN LIKE HELL out of the wilderness.

back in falador, i feel safe enough to open the darn thing and immediately i go "WTF??!!! i've just been to hell and back for this!" yeah, you guessed it: yet ANOTHER coordinate clue. :shock:

this time it points to the gnome shipyard, so i fly to karamja and bury another sara wiz. by now i am fully expecting a clue back into the wildy, but to my surprise it's only a map of west ardougne. and this time it's finally the loot.

i now present to you the wages of fear:

best_clue_061125.jpg

while the spoils may not look like much to the high level players out there, for me this is a major find (esp since this means only one more page and my first prayer book will be complete). worth killing three god mages for. i now have a rune kite (t) and a zammy kite and i can't decide which one looks better. i love 'em both :mrgreen:

anyone noticed how the easier and quicker the clue the better the reward? i got guthix skirt today and it was yet again an easy clue

yea i got zammy pg3, green dhide chaps trimmed and a yew short and it was soo easy fedilp-burthrope- hobgoblin penisula then near the entrance of ice caves done!!

today i went from seers to yanille to ardy to al kharid and only got black pl8 trimmed and blue firelighters :(

A rejected invention--- instant water!!!jus add water!!!

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

suyihai0.png