Best Clue Reward Ever? Post it here.

Ard_Choille

Yep, it's a fresh start for this sticky.

Describe your best treasure trail or post your best rewards. If you are posting the trail-reward, please crop to the size of the treasure box image.

Happy treasure hunting!

------------------------------------------------

Note: Due to the graphic-intensity of this thread, historical posts will be removed periodically.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zamorak platebody :3> .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

i dont understand why u have to make a new thread, i enjoyed looking at all the fancy clue rewards, guess its time to start over :P

anyways, gonna upload this again

cluereward18w00tzamplatku5.png

cluereward20blkcavw00tkh6.png

during my luckiest week ever, got the following in 3 consecutive clues:

black cavalier, zammorack platebody, guilded platebody.

(made 24m in one week training slayer :P)

78-85 slayer in 36 days. Achieved October 18th, 2006.

April 6th, 2007: best mate quits after a 2nd hacking... our shared blue, purple, white and green phats all gone

ok the other day i was theiving hams, and i got a clue scroll within 30 seconds, then i got a zammy page a reward!, and then after that i went back to hams and it took me about a minute to get another clue! and for that clue i got a white beret! im happy, i didnt expect that good aof a reward from lvl 1's so fast

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

it looks like its time for the ever lucky link to repost his clues. my best lvl 2, robin boots. best lvl 3s were robin hats a few months apart, tho i still cant forgive meself for gettign scammed and selling 1 for 10k.... :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Black trimmed platelegs...I feel so ashamed.

Current account: Dragonguy 87

Goals: Get members

Get all skills 40+

Hehe, this is like Jagex telling half of Runescape players that they're [developmentally delayed]. Sort of. That's how I interpreted it. :P

Runescape is why I support abortion.

well folks ive done it again. yes, another robin hat!!!! this one came after a HUGE drought of clues for me, and an even longer drought of good clues. sorry no screenie, was in wildy when i opened and i panicked lol

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

My luckiest week ever. I was training at jellies, getting 65 -> 70 attack and str. I started on sunday. I got robin and zammy page. Then, I continued training... Did about 4-6 clues per day. On wednesday, I got sara legs and some stuff. Then, on saturday evening, I said "if I get another robin today or tomorrow, I'll give you 500k of it" to my friend. Guess what happened on sunday... ;)

Srry, I know, I have terrible english.

barrowsmsanta,Saukko93.gif

Barrows drops: 17 - Ahrims staff x 2, Guthans platebody x 2, Dharoks greataxe, Dharoks platelegs, Karils leathercoif x 2, Veracs flail, Ahrims robeskirt x 3, Guthans warspear, Karils leatherskirt, Karils leathertop, Torags hammers x2

er... pie i dont think that counts....

anyways i forgot to make a screen shot from my best clue.

i got 12 red firelighters, 35 laws zammy helm 12 sharks rune baxe and rune dagger ^_^

A dragon is only a lizard with a Diploma