skill capes be f2p also??

spacheco

well since some of f2p have at least 1 skill 99 make skill capes f2P!@@@@@@@@@@@@@

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

there already is skill capes nub

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

he sad make them f2p nub...

and i dobt theyll and it got flamed by members alot... plz dont... not another 5 page topic about we pay for it blablabla...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

im p2p but i definitly think f2p should get the capes, if you have a 99 skill id say you deserve to wear it whether you pay or not, the only problem is most of the people you obtain the capes form are in a p2p area but maybe they could change that

clansig7.gif

he sad make them f2p nub...

and i dobt theyll and it got flamed by members alot... plz dont... not another 5 page topic about we pay for it blablabla...

I think he was talking to Yeah_you_are, who seemed to be saying that Jagex wouldn't make skill capes at all.

xseismicx5dw8.png

*Sigh* Yes, f2p should get skill capes. After all, most skills are f2p. Perhaps someday Jagex will recognize this, but I doubt it will be very soon. Like it was mentioned above, this topic is likely going to be locked fairly soon. If you want to rant about this, post in the rants section. If you want to discuss why it wasn't made f2p, post it in the General F2P section.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

1) Please just use a topic already made about the exact same thing, I'm sure they are plentiful.

2) Try and put a bit more effort into a whole new topic. Just 'Give *insert P2P feature* to F2P!!!' will result in flames nearly every time. If you want a good, agreeable topic then you must spend more then those 5 seconds writing it up.

~Philip

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

ok what about this, there should be a cape for all f2p quests completed. i think that would be cool. instead of being raised up by air, you could have strings attached to your arms and head, then once you get a foot or so off the ground, the strings break and you fall to the ground, and once you stand up, you shake your head in shame. i think its a good idea lol

barrowsmcw,Anglefire.gif

Anglefire.gif

i think we should get to, i know members pay for it, but im sure non memb have to do much more work to get a skill to 99!

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--