Bully

master_mini

This is game is the best!I have gotten so far I am in the 5th chapter. Right now for me Bobby is wearing a black zip up hoodie, desert cargo pants and the mascot mask. I want to know your guys and girls thoughts about this game. I give this game thumbs up :thumbsup: \' \'

firmapieet7.jpg

I've seen previews for this game and I don't think it looks like my kind of game. I mean c'mon, the name and the gameplay I saw made this game look like it was meant for young children. My mother thinks it looks fun, so I'd have to bet it was intended for young children since my mother doesn't like to play games intended for more mature gamers. Until I find someone with this game and actually get to play it, I give it a thumbs down in my personal opinion.

This is game is the best!I have gotten so far I am in the 4th chapter. Right now for me Bobby is wearing a black zip up hoodie, desert cargo pants and the mascot mask. I want to know your guys and girls thoughts about this game. I give this game thumbs up :thumbsup:

Lucky you. I'm waiting for the PC port.

lordringsbattlemiddleeamo1.gif

I hope this game fails miserably so Rockstar can spend all their time researching new GTAs. :)

Erm, I think you'll find that Bully was developed by Rockstar Vancouver (formerly Barking Dog Studios) - it is Rockstar North (formerly DMA Design) that does the GTA games.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

I hope this game fails miserably so Rockstar can spend all their time researching new GTAs. :)

Erm, I think you'll find that Bully was developed by Rockstar Vancouver (formerly Barking Dog Studios) - it is Rockstar North (formerly DMA Design) that does the GTA games.

Aren't Rockstar North and Vancouver affiliates of the same group?

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

This is like the argument that people who do useless studies in the field of botany/zoology/whateverelse should be out curing cancer instead. They don't know how and they barely have a base for it, so they should just do what they do best :P

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

This is like the argument that people who do useless studies in the field of botany/zoology/whateverelse should be out curing cancer instead. They don't know how and they barely have a base for it, so they should just do what they do best :P

Haha, I totally agree. :P

I even think cancer experts should go develop new GTAs as well. :wink:

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

Rockstar acquires and renames other studios. They are separate development houses in two different parts of the world.

Isn't the game called CANIS CANEM EDIT. :') Here in Holland it does, politicians found the name BULLY not-done. :lol:

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

oh right, Canis Canem! I get you now.Yeah its an okay game, gets repetitive after a while, it doesnt match GA in any way at all.

dragonmvoidk,gordo%20da%20sly.gif

I know exactly what you mean, its just ruining the whole game for everybody, this is the worst update since noobs.

I like how everyone was obsessed with it, people were going crazy, saying it was too violent, blah blah blah.... And then, Final Fantasy XII came out and everyone shut up. :P

Anyway, I have yet to play this game, but I would love to. A friend of mine has it and really likes it! :D

3898000bYVcx.png

Eeer, Wasn't that game destroyed or not for sale anymore because it teaches kids that bieng a bull is cool?huh? :?

Jack Thompson thrives on the ignorance of people like you.

I like how everyone was obsessed with it, people were going crazy, saying it was too violent, blah blah blah.... And then, Final Fantasy XII came out and everyone shut up. :P

Anyway, I have yet to play this game, but I would love to. A friend of mine has it and really likes it! :D

What's more annoying is that the Europeans won't be getting FFXII for a looong time. :(

knkcopy.jpg

What's more annoying is that the Europeans won't be getting FFXII for a looong time. :(

That's sad. :(

*Mails my copy to you*

3898000bYVcx.png