~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only managed to do 10k Mining xp today (my chat was off). Not much, hopefully I have time to do 20k tomorrow :D

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

oreo.jpg

-Is hungry-

I swear, Oreo.. One day, I'll turn my back and before I know it, you'll be 99 firemaking and mining! :XD:

Anyway, I apologize if I seem a bit 'out of it' at the moment.. Yesterday I didn't wake up until about 3:45 pm - when my sister woke me up when she got home from school! Then, naturally, I couldn't sleep that night.. I eventually fell asleep around 4 am - 5am.. Leaving me with about two measly hours of sleep. So that's what I'm working with here.

Well lets try to be on-topic now, Tripsis. I hope you had a fantastic Christmas and New Year! Completing 85 mining and 99 firemaking will be a great way to start the new year off. I can't wait to see what goals you have in store for us next~! \'

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Yea, I'm back but usually only for like half an hour a day on weekdays. Also on weekdays my chat will be off, since I have little time and I need to focus on the skilling. I'll be back on Friday though ::'

Thanks everyone! :D

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

That's some crazy skilling you're doing. Not even I am working hard to get 99 wc. Although I'm only 11 lvls away. Anyways nice work, keep it up. It's not everyday you see a cookie with 99 fm.

Turn chat on please.... :cry: RS is lonely without a cookie to cheer you up..

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

I'm not online now, I just have the Forums open while doing my homework. Sorry to say though, but my chat is always off during the week because I usually only have half an hour a day at the most to play, and I need to make the most of it gaining xp, and talking to others will slow me down. I'll be on tomorrow though, so I'll see you then :D

I'm not online now, I just have the Forums open while doing my homework. Sorry to say though, but my chat is always off during the week because I usually only have half an hour a day at the most to play, and I need to make the most of it gaining xp, and talking to others will slow me down. I'll be on tomorrow though, so I'll see you then :D

To be honost, the only reason I play is because there are so many people from Tip.It, have become really, REALLY good friends. I keep my chat on 24/7. If it wasn't for Tip.It, I probably wouldn't be playing RS anymore. Well, I hope you have a good time Firemaking willows and Mining granite ore.

:(

-Jesse

Well, no chances of me logging on tonight :( I have too much homework to do, so I'll see you all tomorrow afternoon, and hopefully I'll be able to grab a level or two by Saturday morning (I'll be gone all of Saturday :x ) \'<3:

Well, no chances of me logging on tonight :( I have too much homework to do, so I'll see you all tomorrow afternoon, and hopefully I'll be able to grab a level or two by Saturday morning (I'll be gone all of Saturday :x ) \'<3:

eeh. homework stinks.

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

Come on Oreo! Burn those Logs and Mine those Ores! *Plays Rocky Tune*

and when he come close to his goal play the ispirational running music...

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.