The Fight Caves

muggiwhplar

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So why were you banned?

I yearn for the day when chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

untitled6kv7.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

I'd really appreciate some help here

I could either use a crystal bow and a rune cbow to finish jad using addy bolts and an obby cape (I will not have a zammy book if I use this)

OR

Use a rune cbow all the way, using non-tipped and non-enchanted addy bolts with a zammy book and ava's accumulator

*dosn't know what to do*

My important stats are 77 range, 81 def, 64 prayer.

Ouch Muggi...Although just your fault really and as you said you knew the risks ect.

Hopefully another player perhaps one of your many friends on that list would do some vids and help ect.

I yearn for the day when chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

untitled6kv7.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Ouch Muggi...Although just your fault really and as you said you knew the risks ect.

Hopefully another player perhaps one of your many friends on that list would do some vids and help ect.

I am deeply sorry about hearing about the ban. Although it is kinda bad, I would have helped considering fire cape is one of the few things keeping me playing. After that,I'll sell everything and quit. Maybe I'll try that Pirate game that some one suggested...

On the road to 99 Firemaking.

Bob, Muggi can't say how to reproduce the bug even though it is fixed, he really doesn't want to be banned on these forums.

King, Yes, rapid is the best to use in the caves.

untitled6kv7.gif

I am deeply sorry about hearing about the ban. Although it is kinda bad, I would have helped considering fire cape is one of the few things keeping me playing. After that,I'll sell everything and quit. Maybe I'll try that Pirate game that some one suggested...

yeah muggi was my only chance of the fire cape and i waited to long and now your banned :( and fire cape is the only thing i want to get then im quitting in august :boohoo:

How about you stop having a whine about RuneScape and buy some of my steel nails for 28gp ea in the grand exchange, maybe some oak planks, and a hammer, build a bridge and get over it?

Could someone also please tell me a good safe spot now and if ill get owned :wall: i can buy all the stuff just my stats :XD: sorry i just keep thinking ill get owned since the update. also i got a dragon fire shield charged would that be good to use with a rune c bow? it has amazing defence bonus.

Defence: 76

Range: 74 :\

Prayer: 59 (will get up if needed)

Hp: 80

Ill have these stats when wearing dragon fire shield.

Attack bonus: (only doing range attack bonus >.<

Range +140

Defence bonus:

Stab +289

Slash +290

Crush +293

Magic +101

Range +303

Other bonus:

Prayer +15 (is that good enough?)

How about you stop having a whine about RuneScape and buy some of my steel nails for 28gp ea in the grand exchange, maybe some oak planks, and a hammer, build a bridge and get over it?

I just got the sweetest idea! Since im bringing dragon fire shield...I could use some of the dragon fire charges on jad...but i forget if it makes you run up to him after you use the charge :\ Im going to try right now.

Could someone also please tell me a good safe spot now and if ill get owned :wall: i can buy all the stuff just my stats :XD: sorry i just keep thinking ill get owned since the update. also i got a dragon fire shield charged would that be good to use with a rune c bow? it has amazing defence bonus.

Defence: 76

Range: 74 :\

Prayer: 59 (will get up if needed)

Hp: 80

Ill have these stats when wearing dragon fire shield.

Attack bonus: (only doing range attack bonus >.<

Range +140

Defence bonus:

Stab +289

Slash +290

Crush +293

Magic +101

Range +303

Other bonus:

Prayer +15 (is that good enough?)

To all of your posts, no use the Unholy book you need the Prayer bonus, your stats are better than mine and I got to Jad on my first try.

I hope it's not too late but the D fire doesn't work on Jad. #-o

Oh yeah and there is an ASCII art map of the best safe spot on page 38 of this thread.

untitled6kv7.gif

i got to the wave with the 360 90 and 45 i think maybe even further. and i used d fire. and i tried that south spot way in the south corner. worked pretty good. but now sadly im quitting runescape.... :boohoo:

ok well i'm gonna do firecape tommorrow and i need to know i'm gonna use some purple sweets how many should i bring and wat should it take the place of if you could pm me the deals anyone it would be awesome :)

d33d15afe02cdbe65e8051919a4e3068.jpg

gwd drops:

bandos:hiltx1

:o So many people quitting :P WEll,I have my c bows charged and ready to go,I'm jsut not sure I can even get to 360's without having praryer drained a lot :wall: I tried using the safe spot (practice) Works pretty well, but the 22's are what I'm worried about. The map Kinda helps, may take some studying to do <.<

:o So many people quitting :P WEll,I have my c bows charged and ready to go,I'm jsut not sure I can even get to 360's without having praryer drained a lot :wall: I tried using the safe spot (practice) Works pretty well, but the 22's are what I'm worried about. The map Kinda helps, may take some studying to do <.<

You will take the odd hits from the 22s and smaller 45s just run back gradually ALONG the wall and then forward when they reach you DON'T GO PAST THE SKELETON THOUGH repeat until dead.

As for the C bows, should use a X Bow works alot better but since it will leave you with one space you could have a C bow in that slot for the Jad or higher monsters or longranging..

untitled6kv7.gif

I was wondering what the best way to kill Jad would be? The cost doesn't really matter and my relevant stats are:

- Ranged: 89

- Defense: 87

- Hitpoints: 91

I'm also taking a rune crossbow, unholy book and adamantite bolts for the other waves.

Thanks in advance.

And thanks, Muggi, for this amazing guide if you still read this thread.

You will take the odd hits from the 22s and smaller 45s just run back gradually ALONG the wall and then forward when they reach you DON'T GO PAST THE SKELETON THOUGH repeat until dead.

As for the C bows, should use a X Bow works alot better but since it will leave you with one space you could have a C bow in that slot for the Jad or higher monsters or longranging..

Karils bow is kinda iffy for me. I'm still going old school and using c bows seeing as I charged it already <.< I would've used Rune C bow, btu I don't have unholy Book :XD: How foolish of me :P

Yeah I ment a Rune Cross bow but coudln't be bothered to type it so just put X Bow.

untitled6kv7.gif

Yeah I ment a Rune Cross bow but coudln't be bothered to type it so just put X Bow.

=/ I wasn't thinking then :-w Guess I shoulda checkeed first. Well, since my bows are charged,I jsut need a good time to play..3 hours is a long time.

Lol I got 6 weeks off school so quite easy for me to play :P

untitled6kv7.gif

Lol I got 6 weeks off school so quite easy for me to play :P

y breaks just about ending now. Go back tuesday =/. I gotta hurry, but me and my gf are going out to movies, other places, so I might not to do this before school! Egad!

Choices Choices...Go with your GF to the cinemas and other places or stay indoors for 3 hours getting a virtual cape...I think I know what I would choose ::' :XD: :thumbsup:

untitled6kv7.gif