The Fight Caves

muggiwhplar

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brilliant guide, simple layout making it easy to memorise, but one question NO SHARKS?

you can heal 14 hp a dose sara brew... :wink:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

One last question, would it be wise to replace a super restore with 100 or so purple sweets?
I'm waiting on a reply to this to try, and of course, for Jagex to fix prayers.

No

i think me meand sara brews...

then it will be possible :wink: but youll need to safespot to use them... and eating 25 sweats is boring

better sell sweets at 500 each and just use pots...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I wouldn't have used the sweets when fighting or when on jad, more so to max my hp between waves without wasting brews. But you're the expert here :P. Now to wait for a prayer change.

Don't wait for the prayer change, it's as fast as always - it just appears slower.

EDIT: DO NOT ATTEMPT THE FIGHT CAVES UNTIL THE PRAYER GLITCH HAS BEEN FIXED

I have attempted caves twice since the prayer glitch and have died both times. It is currently impossible.

77yLQy8.png

I wouldn't have used the sweets when fighting or when on jad, more so to max my hp between waves without wasting brews. But you're the expert here :P. Now to wait for a prayer change.

Don't wait for the prayer change, it's as fast as always - it just appears slower.

EDIT: DO NOT ATTEMPT THE FIGHT CAVES UNTIL THE PRAYER GLITCH HAS BEEN FIXED

I have attempted caves twice since the prayer glitch and have died both times. It is currently impossible.

YIPES!!! Coming from you, that just killed my hopes of a fire cape. What if Jagex did that to make it harder? I've noticed it when i do barrows, and I hate it. I keep clicking the prayer symbols twice :ohnoes:

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Reckon I could do it with 86 Atk, 90 Str, 85 Def, 87 Hp, 71 Range, 60 Prayer and 75 (soon to be) Mage?

I'd use Guthans (when I can get the spear anyway)/2 C'bows with Proselyte Legs and Black D'hide Top, D'hally (for spec) and prolly 2-3 Range Pots, 4-6 Sara Brews and the rest can be Sup Restores

Still unanswered from before...

Does karils bow make any difference to crystal or is either fine ? (I know you can use both but what is better slightly?)

And I quickly watched the last vid with the Jad and I have to ask does the Italy rock help whatsoever ?

I yearn for the day when chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

untitled6kv7.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

karils is faster but more expensive i recomend cbow for monsters xbow for jad.

btw dont attempt it till the glitch is fixed, itll probably be fixed on Monday.

bluemoon i recommend temp-selling guthan and buying the items for this guide. d hally for spec isnt a bad idea though.

Does karils bow make any difference to crystal or is either fine ? (I know you can use both but what is better slightly?)

And I quickly watched the last vid with the Jad and I have to ask does the Italy rock help whatsoever ?

I'm not the expert, but I think that x-bow is slightly better then c bow. However, 5k bolt racks cost a lot more then 2 bow chargings.... Also, you don't need Italy rock for Jad, because like the 360's, he will only come close enough to mage/range you, and will not melee you unless you walk too close to him.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Karils bow is ~300-400gp per shot, Crystal bow is 72gp per shot cheaper once you get discounts. Karils bow has short range, crystal bow reaches a lot further. Karils bow is faster and doesn't get weaker as it degrades, crystal bow is slower and gets weaker as it degrades.

I use crystal because it's way cheaper, shoots further, hits harder, and doesn't degrade if you use another bow.

77yLQy8.png

TY.

Mj sounds like you have had this trouble before was it a bad expirience?

Also surely even with short range your far enough away to rage safley without being meleed?

I yearn for the day when chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

untitled6kv7.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Ok, I just got out of doing this method and it doesn't work that much for me. For one big problem. The 360s and 90s waves. Is there anyway to aviod taking damage in these waves, since you cant take Mage Protect off when a 360 is around. I killed the 90s first but they still caused damage. I got up to wave 53 and this is what happened. I probably couldve lasted another wave but the 360 appeard to close and hit a 37 on me leaving me with 1 hp.

Click here for my Falador World 2 Bank/Park and Price Guide

Clicky click for Recipe for Disaster Weapons and Gloves Guide!

Proud owner of a Woodcutting Cape - Sunday, Febuary 11th, 2007

Proud owner of a Flecthing Cape - Sunday December 16th, 2007

Ok, I just got out of doing this method and it doesn't work that much for me. For one big problem. The 360s and 90s waves. Is there anyway to aviod taking damage in these waves, since you cant take Mage Protect off when a 360 is around. I killed the 90s first but they still caused damage. I got up to wave 53 and this is what happened. I probably couldve lasted another wave but the 360 appeard to close and hit a 37 on me leaving me with 1 hp.

Yeah, learn how to lure from the w/o Defence guide

77yLQy8.png

using steel skin can help in the 90s and 360s waves and also just before 90s pop up again sara brew to over full hp, super restore stats back (try to do it when pray is low enough so u dont waste prayer boosting) and re-range pot... or just do the luring method to range pray vs the 90s