The Fight Caves

muggiwhplar

grats, maybe its just psychological (sp?) and people who dont even know the glitch dont even notice it.

No, it's a real glitch. It seems like it has gotten better in the past few days, but it's still a pain when turning prayers on/off <.<

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe it really is no delay of the actual prayer, just of the icon lighting up because it checks w/the server before lighting it up.

That's what muggi thought till he tried it:

I wouldn't have used the sweets when fighting or when on jad, more so to max my hp between waves without wasting brews. But you're the expert here :P. Now to wait for a prayer change.

Don't wait for the prayer change, it's as fast as always - it just appears slower.

EDIT: DO NOT ATTEMPT THE FIGHT CAVES UNTIL THE PRAYER GLITCH HAS BEEN FIXED

I have attempted caves twice since the prayer glitch and have died both times. It is currently impossible.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

w00t i did it with guthan (H)

almost got koed by the prayer glitch

vuurkeepms2.png

<3:

Congratulations!!

When you were fighting Jad, how close were you to him? When I fought him during the prayer glitch I was one square away from him, I'm wondering if distance matters cuz I was switching prayers as fast, if not faster, as I always do :|

77yLQy8.png

well im bored so decided im doing what ive being planning to do for awhile, and rekill jad for fun. gonna get thru afew 180s waves then save progress, hopefully the prayer thing is fixed by tommorow when i log back in. my stats have gone up alot since i got my cape around 6 months ago so ill have no probs with pots but itll also be my first time fighting jad in 6 months so wont suprise me if i just get koed because of using the wrong prayer anyway <.< gonna watch afew vids before i logoff.

edit: decided to just wait till next weekend when ill have the time :D

i was going to do fight caves soon and i asking is that glitch still there?

Becuase i dont wanna die when i go there :lol:

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Yes, the glitch has been fixed.

Fighters, fishers and deforesters alike may be pleased to hear that we've adjusted the game engine so that you don't stop fighting, fishing or felling trees when you rearrange items in your inventory. Similarly, we've made some changes to the prayer interface so that the buttons will light up as soon as you click them instead of waiting for the signal to reach the game servers, just like they used to do before last week's update.

DeviledEgg24.png

yea fight caves is possible again now <3: im thinking of using melee when i do it for fun next weekend, itll be a challenge but possibly more fun

edit: apparently jad is still glitchy? has anyone killed jad after this update?

Anyone done caves after the update? Fixed?

I want to try caves again later tonight, hoping I can.

Muggi what about those new videos?(not pushing or anything :) just interested as I loved your old ones.)

Joseph

My Barrows log

im kinda glad you dont live near me
sheep are be land mammals XD

Ooooh harsh, good luck for next time.

I yearn for the day when chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

untitled6kv7.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Meh just tried my third time. Everything went well. Got to Jad, heard mage sound, turned on prayer, auto retailate bought me to him, he did mage about three times, sorta made me edgy about range.. so I thought I heard range, switched, wrong and he hit a 21.

Switched back to mage and then he hits a 41 with range, so I still have about 40hp left, and I don't remember which but I got a prayer wrong and he kills me.

Sad because on my second trip I had him at like 55% hp before I missed a prayer.. and that was the only one for that whole trip.

Owell, have enough supplies.. gonna try again tomorrow or next night I think.

Hard as hell I must say though.

Joseph

My Barrows log

i just saw a vid on youtube, seems its possible again but if you change by accident theres no chance to change back (the guy changed then quickly changed back a couple times and got hit, and eventually died because they didnt switch prays just after the healers came out), which will be bad for me when this weekend i do it again for fun (i switched then switched back ALOT when i first killed jad), ill just watch more vids than i was planning to. although i should be fine because ill have nothing to lose, except my confidence to take fire cape anywhere i can possibly lose it, and if i win, i get the confidence that i can get it back if i cant retrieve it when pking or if i take it to dk's/kq and die there... and the only reason i ever got killed by jad was because of being scared of dying.

I must be losing my touch ... just got 2-hitted by Jad =\

Let me know if you beat Jad - I noticed when I was fighting the 360s at one point I activated magic pray, but I never had the magic pray insignia over my head - yet it was activated in the prayer menu - and I was getting hit by the 360. As for Jad, I turned on prayers right when I heard/saw his attacks and he nailed me - first hit was when he was as far as possible away from me. Second hit was when he was as close as possible (first magic, second range) =\

77yLQy8.png

I must be losing my touch ... just got 2-hitted by Jad =\

Let me know if you beat Jad - I noticed when I was fighting the 360s at one point I activated magic pray, but I never had the magic pray insignia over my head - yet it was activated in the prayer menu - and I was getting hit by the 360. As for Jad, I turned on prayers right when I heard/saw his attacks and he nailed me - first hit was when he was as far as possible away from me. Second hit was when he was as close as possible (first magic, second range) =\

Yeah, I think they've made it harder.. I have over ten more defense levels then I did the first two times I tried caves, and the monsters seemed to hit me MORE. There's just something a bit iffy about it.

Joseph

My Barrows log

Hmm, if they aren't showing, it obviously a glitch, or Jagex is trying to make it harder

Anyways, I'm curious if there's a trick, Muggi. My main worry is when I need a prayer potion or Sara brew, how can I keep the prayers right and also drink it? Because they attacks end and start pretty quick, and I fear I won't be able to keep up. Any tips and/or tricks?

cliffside1ra5.png