The Fight Caves

muggiwhplar

Im About to try soon...havnt done recruitment yet so im using a karlis coif for range bonus...5k bolt racks and a karlis xbow...still have a missing slot though since im not using a crystal bow, dont know what i should replace it with....Also 73 range...>.<, 72 deff, wearing veracs skirt, white boots, karlis coif, and one of the new god capes, guthix , costed a woping 1m but raises prayer by a magority, iv went 2 other runs and failed misrabley, havnt got to jad yet, and the only thing i can make out of the guide is the waves...but im sure that will be useful somewhere down the line...

Although you should have gone with a prayer helm I myself will be using an X-Bow and will have in my invent:

4 Range pots

16 Supers Restores

8 Sarabrews

Can replace 3 range pots for a Sarabrew and another 2 Supers I think the extra sara will be helpfull so I think I will be doing that now :P

I yearn for the day when chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

untitled6kv7.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im About to try soon...havnt done recruitment yet so im using a karlis coif for range bonus...5k bolt racks and a karlis xbow...still have a missing slot though since im not using a crystal bow, dont know what i should replace it with....Also 73 range...>.<, 72 deff, wearing veracs skirt, white boots, karlis coif, and one of the new god capes, guthix , costed a woping 1m but raises prayer by a magority, iv went 2 other runs and failed misrabley, havnt got to jad yet, and the only thing i can make out of the guide is the waves...but im sure that will be useful somewhere down the line...

Although you should have gone with a prayer helm I myself will be using an X-Bow and will have in my invent:

4 Range pots

16 Supers Restores

8 Sarabrews

Can replace 3 range pots for a Sarabrew and another 2 Supers I think the extra sara will be helpfull so I think I will be doing that now :P

just use 3 range, 8 sara, 17 restore if using the proselyte stuff i think, and if you switch to cbows , 16 restores? i dont know though, always used verac.

i might do my killing jad again-now , but i dont feel up to it atm so might wait tommorow or even put it off till next week incase its still dodgy and something gets fixed

died to the dumbest/weirdest thing ever- it looked like i had 2 prayers on at once, got hit afew 0s, then it went to just range, got hit 49, then, was running behind italy rock to heal and jad followed me then i got hit a 48 for the kill just as iheard the magic sound? a combo of confusion/lag i think, and i think the big red number appearing on me didnt help, i have to remember its just numbers :S only used 7 restores through the whole thing lol, and half a crystal bow. gonna go do something else for abit then go again later :oops: i might use guthan and bring d hally next time for 180s and only range the 702, 360s and sometimes 90s... but i do the waves just as fast with range as id probably do like that so no point really. no loss though except pots, half a bow and that im now angry :x shouldve waited more than 1 minute to come out of the corner, now im in a pkin mood lol so ill go do that.

btw ive found the trick to not get bored on the waves is take it 1 at a time.. dont be like 20 waves from jad, 19, 18, 17, 16 or itll seem to take forever... i was at jad before i knew it when i just took each wave as it came, when monsters left/came i thought about "90s come back next" etc but thats about it.

heres a tip

to preserve your crystal bow/bolt racks/ arrows, use a d hally on the lvl 180s, at a safe spot

will take longer, but save your ammo for later

omg what a moron i've been.. thanks for tip mate! =D>
I posted here.

ftw.

btw ive found the trick to not get bored on the waves is take it 1 at a time.. dont be like 20 waves from jad, 19, 18, 17, 16 or itll seem to take forever... i was at jad before i knew it when i just took each wave as it came, when monsters left/came i thought about "90s come back next" etc but thats about it.

i dont get it. The whole point of a wave is to take them one at a time. Hence "waves." I kinda see what your saying on how Jad just kinda creeps up on you though. All the waves before the 360 came felt like forever but once he came it seemed to soon.

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

gotcha, thats what i did and it seemed like nonstop wave after wave

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

I just realized something after watching several videos-people always have mage protect on for Jad's first attack. Does this mean he always uses mage first? I was thinking to keep range protect on, as you could hear the mage coming.

some people prefer starting with mage for their own reasons. imo range is best because range is silent till it hits. also some people dont know that if you stand right at the north of italy rock, jad can hit you if it spawns NW. its random what it starts with.

However, Jad's mage attack has a longer range then his range attack. So, if you're out of range, he will use is mage attack as soon as your in range. What many people do will use mage protect in case he spawns far away, then range protect if he spawns close and there is no noise.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

you dont get shot from far away though if you stand in the northeast corner and im pretty sure thats just a rumour about mage shooting further. pictures explain this better than words. simple diagram and might be slightly misleading but means only 1 out of 5 times jad wont get stuck, and you can probably just point your camera that way to be able to see it before it attacks.:

tztokjadmb6.jpg

make sure you can get the last 360 asclose as possible to the northeast corner.

you dont get shot from far away though if you stand in the northeast corner and im pretty sure thats just a rumour about mage shooting further. pictures explain this better than words. simple diagram and might be slightly misleading but means only 1 out of 5 times jad wont get stuck, and you can probably just point your camera that way to be able to see it before it attacks.:

tztokjadmb6.jpg

make sure you can get the last 360 asclose as possible to the northeast corner.

look at his without defence guide :wink:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

However, Jad's mage attack has a longer range then his range attack. So, if you're out of range, he will use is mage attack as soon as your in range. What many people do will use mage protect in case he spawns far away, then range protect if he spawns close and there is no noise.

No, they both have the same range

77yLQy8.png

Gave up on 5th try, drained my cash and my willpower to kill all those 62 waves before jad. good luck guys, i didn't make but i hope you guys will.

:\ just wait a week or so then try again (hopefully the prayer being dodgy will be fixed).

Grar, I need a cape... I don't feel like buying a cloak, and I don't have two 99s yet, so I guess I'll take the ranged bonus of the accumulator, since I'm only in snake skin boots. :)

1690 total and unranked strength. Headed for 1800.

siggyanimatoin5dtbp3.gif

I like the irony (no wait, paradoxicality) in how there's a spelling error in this sig.

i need help with learning to quickly pray switch, any ideas?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

ultmania92:i need help with learning to quickly pray switch, any ideas?

When you watch the movies of jad pretend you are switching the prayers acording to his feet. In other words click on the prayer you would need to survive. Eventually you'll never be wrong.Good practice 8-)

777da95b693981f29cc734c82563af9b.png

I cant help but put this in from the good old

Here we go... I'm gonna attempt tonight, I just finished buying everything I needed. If this works, I'm kissing Muggi on the lips.

siggyanimatoin5dtbp3.gif

I like the irony (no wait, paradoxicality) in how there's a spelling error in this sig.

ultmania92:i need help with learning to quickly pray switch, any ideas?

When you watch the movies of jad pretend you are switching the prayers acording to his feet. In other words click on the prayer you would need to survive. Eventually you'll never be wrong.Good practice 8-)

use different videos though (usually alot on youtube) or you just memorize the vid, not the attacks

Hmm. It seems like my 82 defense is too low... the 90s hit me pretty often, and I run out of pots. I killed myself on wave 56 because I was so low on pots I knew I wouldn't make it.

siggyanimatoin5dtbp3.gif

Hmm. It seems like my 82 defense is too low... the 90s hit me pretty often, and I run out of pots. I killed myself on wave 56 because I was so low on pots I knew I wouldn't make it.

I find your signature so very ironic. Because it's ranting on grammar, etc. But then it spells the word " Don't " wrong.

It's don't not dont

Joseph

My Barrows log

im kinda glad you dont live near me
sheep are be land mammals XD