The Fight Caves

muggiwhplar

What ranged lvl should i have before i attempt fire caves? :ohnoes:

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the new vids! It's great that you comment to help.

I'm not sure if I'll be that organized however, I'll have to print out the list of waves and switch to your vids when I get the chance, it must be hard to remember everything.

Well done and thanks! :D

sigdu0.gif

Quit RS to play real games. :P Bye TIF, miss you.

I watched it all exept the vid before the last. I must say I am impressed with all the information I didn't know yet. Exact use of the Italy rock will be a great help on my next try. Also I never heard before of the trick that stops your prayer from draining.

And the music is awesome btw! I realy gotta download something of dream theatre.

The links for the 3rd and the 5th video from megaupload don't work for me.

Hey, it's me again you know the crystal bow loses 4 bonus each time you use 250 shots, at what point do you swap the bows, because in the vid i couldn't see if it were a 2,5 or 6.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

In the last video ( wave 61-63) the music of that awesome 'song' In the name of god - I realy realy like it - perfectly alligns with the video. How did you freakin manage to get it so, that when you saw Jad the song was on it's highest and loudest point (can't find the exact words), and at the moment Jad touches the floor, the music dies too. That must have been a great work to get the perfece timing, but the effect is great, and makes it more than just a very good fight caves guide.

Te he he, great guide.

Unfortunately, I got to jad with NO sara brews left.

Perfect.

I sat around on some waves with rapid heal on lol :P

(Brining 8 brews(4) this time :D)

Still, I'm back and about to try the caves again, perhaps tomorrow, or next weekend, I have a giant project to finish.

I'm wearing this - ( too cheap for c bows or xbow \:D/ )

Oh, and ava's accumulator really helps -- I got to jad using only 600 rune arrows. :

jadgearox3.png

I skimped a bit on super restores since i had an excess of over 8 my last trip #-o and no sara brews (as previously mentioned)

Wish meh luck :P

I haven't beat jad mainly to the fact I get too nervous to be able to swith prays fast enough. Yuck.

My last trip. jad spawned next to me -- not good.

sigggggggcopysx1.jpg

Going for 99 Fletching --> 92/99

Te he he, great guide.

Unfortunately, I got to jad with NO sara brews left.

Perfect.

I sat around on some waves with rapid heal on lol :P

(Brining 8 brews(4) this time :D)

Still, I'm back and about to try the caves again, perhaps tomorrow, or next weekend, I have a giant project to finish.

I'm wearing this - ( too cheap for c bows or xbow \:D/ )

Oh, and ava's accumulator really helps -- I got to jad using only 600 rune arrows. :

jadgearox3.png

I skimped a bit on super restores since i had an excess of over 8 my last trip #-o and no sara brews (as previously mentioned)

Wish meh luck :P

I haven't beat jad mainly to the fact I get too nervous to be able to swith prays fast enough. Yuck.

My last trip. jad spawned next to me -- not good.

Watch the new vid series and you won't need to bring any sara brews

77yLQy8.png

Nice, I like the new vids though would it be possible to show us say the first set of fights using a Xbow? Or is it basically the same principle just different weapon?

(Yes may be a stupid question but I don't want to go in there unprepared)

I yearn for the day when chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

untitled6kv7.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Updated FAQ to answer which attack style to use and how to view the videos.

nice dude, I did the cape months ago with the old vids, good you got better ones now, I'm downloading them, would u please tell me how u got your range level up? please. pm me with the answer please.

Red chinchompas on Ape Atoll skeletons back when they were really cheap and untampered with.

Nice, I like the new vids though would it be possible to show us say the first set of fights using a Xbow? Or is it basically the same principle just different weapon?

(Yes may be a stupid question but I don't want to go in there unprepared)

Same principle; crystal bow just reaches further

77yLQy8.png