Green Dragon + Me = *squish*?

Hunter2007

I am lvl 56, I wear addy pl8body, addy pl8legs and addy full helm.

My wepon is rune scimitar, and my shield is rune kite shield (doesnt matta bout that) So I have fought tzhaar lvl 74 citizens. Being scared, I sometimes lose health, so If I want to go fite the big boys (green dragons) what shud I wear, show me the inventory I could use, or say If I shud even do it at all.

Just suggest what I shud bring, shud I go, or shud i stay??? -.-

adam96ageli.png

You will all suffer under the power of my ranged, 18!!! Soon to be 99! Hope you can help by errr, helping me.

get atleast 75 in each melee stat, below that its a waste of time/wastes other peoples time aswell. maybe 70-70-70 but thats on the border of whether its a waste or not.

u dont need 75 75 75! im barley that and ive been slaying green dragons efficiantly since like 65 65 65, u should get combat 80 first tho unless u have ALOT of lobsters/monkfish

I'd say you need 75 Combat or more to get much out of it. When you are that, heres what you should wear:

Berseker / Warrior / Rune Full helm

Str Ammy / None

Black D-hide Top / Red D-hide Top / Rune Platebody

D-hide for protecting against mages, increased chance of getting away!

Rune platelegs

Anti-Dragonfire Shield

Abyssal Whip / Dragon Scimitar / Dragon Longsword

Climbing Boots / Leather Boots / None

At 75 Combat you will probably need about 16 lobsters with the best of that stuff, also take Falador teleport, or if you have ancients, Edgeville!

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

I did it at your level, so you can too. Anti-dragon shield, mith armour, and lots of lobbies, Keep your eyes open, and be prepared to run or tele. Dont take anything you are not prepared to lose. Pick a quiet time too. Good luck.

Obssesive compulsive - not me, I`m just totally addicted to RS :D

i do it all the time at lvl 70-75, i wear ring of life, glory ammy dragon scimmy blue dhide and a anti dragon shield. i go with about 10 lobs and 1 streingth and 1 attack pot (regular, they work fine) and come back with a load of hides and bones. you could probably do it, but take more lobs