Salim123's Calculators/Logs - 15k Views? Ownt

salim123

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a waste of time. Besides, it isn't too hard to become experienced at barrows :roll: People who brag about being experienced barrower's are just people who want to feel a sense of accomplishment by bragging about something that is easy

Some popole do have a right to think of themselves to be experienced Barrowers. I mean if you make 3000+ trips and make over 200m there wouldn't you want to brag about how good and patient you are?

tg1314.png

Sweet! *goes to try it out*

Edit:Meh...noooooo!!!!! I can't open it, aww, this sucks. *rummages around my computer to find the problem*

Edit again: Ohhh...*looks at posts above me* Uhhh, yeah...Microsoft Excel...I knew that! Not

Wow, great program! I'm putting this to use right away. =p

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

What a waste of time. Besides, it isn't too hard to become experienced at barrows :roll: People who brag about being experienced barrower's are just people who want to feel a sense of accomplishment by bragging about something that is easy

now thats not treu , it actually requires some strategy to stay down there longer , ive seen alot of people praying on every barrows brother

(wich i find pathethic imo) but it costs them more then they get

just because u suck at barrows doesnt mean others suck

ontopic: yeah ill be happy to help

Strategy you say? Strategy as in knowing where the ladders are in the corner rooms, or strategy as in running and bursting before the guy hits you? Neither is hard, and ancienting is a big waste of cash (you won't be profiting unless you get an item). Barrowing is a matter of gear and stats, not a matter of skills. Praying on every brother is cheaper than ancienting by the way. And I'm quite sure Wacka has done his share of trips, so he (she?) doesn't "suck" at it.

On topic: Nice program, bt I have my own (also excel) 8-) . I never use it though, I just screeny good drops.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

ya it doesnt really take skill

just patience

and u cant dose of and die to dharok like i did

i was punching dharok with my slayerstaff and died :P

never watch simpsons while barrowing...

luckly i got my stuff bak

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

and u cant dose of and die to dharok like i did

i was punching dharok with my slayerstaff and died :P

never watch simpsons while barrowing...

A painful lesson I too have learned... Good thing that was before I started barrowing with more expensive gear.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Some popole do have a right to think of themselves to be experienced Barrowers. I mean if you make 3000+ trips and make over 200m there wouldn't you want to brag about how good and patient you are?

100 trips or 10,000 trips, it doesn't make too much of a difference. It honestly takes maybe 10 trips to figure out the Barrows, the rest is based on the common sense of a 1st grader.

Now, I get what you're saying about them being experienced, someone who's done 3000+ trips has definitely seen everything there is to see- it's the people who call themselves "experts" and "masters" of the Barrows that kind of tick me off :-# =; .

"Experienced"- sweet.

"Expert"- don't kid yourself.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I'm not sure if it's actually legal on tip.it forums to post downloads, if it is, it still sounds a little fishy to me.

Cool55155.png

814 to 99 Hunter

Trimmed Hunter Cape: 99 Cooking

Total Barrows Items: 53

Total Barrows Earnings: 65,545,000gp

I'm not sure if it's actually legal on tip.it forums to post downloads, if it is, it still sounds a little fishy to me.

it is

first i asked ppl to give me there email but a mod pmed me and told me a hosting site

so now i use that

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

• 2 weeks later...