Salim123's Calculators/Logs - 15k Views? Ownt

salim123

I'm downloading it now, but I just read the changes between the different versions. And do you know the difference between the numbers for and after the "."? Before it is used for a real major update, the ones after it for a little bit smaller ones. After 1.9 not automaticly comes 2.0.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont have microsoft exel so err is there any free downloads?

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

looks good but i think its more confusing to use than mine, but it definatley gave me ideas to improve mine so ty there :P

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

Impossible.
Is it? Well maybe we think its impossible cos no-one has succeeded yet. The reward may not be as 'random' as we think. As 'random' as it can get it must have some kind of programming you can crack. Gl Salim.
I know many people are confused what a random number in programming is, so I'll explain with a little analogy.

Imagine you had a huge book with millions of pages. On each page is a random number. Now, this number was randomly chosen when the book was first made, but after that, it doesn't change.

So now you have a book with millions of random numbers. Everytime a program that contains a command that calls for a random number is started, (like when you kill a monster,) the book is opened to a random page. In this case, each number represents a drop, and everytime you kill a monster (until the program is shut down, like if you log out), the page is turned and whatever number is there determines what item is dropped.

Now, this may seem random, but remember that the book's pages are in a set order. You may not think there is a pattern, but you can bet that if you and a thousand other people all killed ten million monsters and recorded every drop in one sitting then compared each drop list to each other, you would find a pattern.

Now, this sounds ridiculous and impossible, but if you think about it, it does explain how people can do two hundred barrows runs with no item, while some can do 10 runs and get 3 items.

I suggest to the people who are on a 200 run dry streak that they get a bookmark. ;)

Obviously, there is no book, but somewhere there is some huge list or something. I don't know everything about this, but what I've just described is how a random number is generated. Unfortunately, I have no idea how many "pages" the book has, and I assume that each programming language has a different list, so I wouldn't get your hopes up on making a list.

And now you know what programming jobs pay so much! :D

yes

its an attachment

but i can say thats it not a key logger

cus the attachment will say barrowlog.exl or somthin cus its a excel file

if its exe that means its a virus

so example:

keylog[Caution] = virus

barrow.excel or whatever it shor form is is safe

edit:see even tip.it agrees its a virus :P

but if its dot exe it is a virus

[Caution: ExecutableFile] stands for executable and i make games/programs that are executable and that dosent mean its a viruse...even though it does mean it can be...

Exe files are not always bad, but I suggest that no one ever download one unless they trust whoever is offering it as a download, and even then they should do a virus scan to make sure it's safe.

What a waste of time. Besides, it isn't too hard to become experienced at barrows :roll: People who brag about being experienced barrower's are just people who want to feel a sense of accomplishment by bragging about something that is easy
I agree. But I'm still experienced. OMGWTFLOLBBQ!!!!!1111

~Bloodveld, teh crazy programmer.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

For some reason when I click the link, it takes me there but it says this file does not exist. Can someone help me with this?

weard for some reason it got deleted

well now i made an account and its uploading again

if this ever happens post

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

When I tried to download it, it just said "403 - Forbidden"

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007