Rate Pixel So Far! And Give C/C And Idea For BG!

tomdavies90

here it is

facedetailedveryky9.png

Update-removed all black lines!

facedetailedveryba2.png

thinking of maybe getting rid of the black lines for darker skin coloured ones if you get me, probably won't diter shade it because it's just not the style i want, might try it though, also please give an idea for a simple background.

by the way this is by 2nd real pixel, 1st being sig so rate kind please :lol:

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Yes, get rid of the black lines. Also the nose, by the shading, looks way too wide. Your lines with the pencil tool on his cin and left shoulder are also messy, try cleaning them up.

removing black lines now, he has a fat nose, chin looks fine i think, fixed left shoulder, thanks = )

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Lol you've shaded incorrectly on the nose, it looks as if he has an "inny" nose. When you shade in darker tones it makes it look like an indentation, so shade darker on one side where the nose is casting shadow, and brighter than the normal face on top. More shading! especially around the eyes, go have alook at yourself in the mirror and see where the shadows fall across your face, and removing the black lines would be a good idea.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

the hair is bugging me. also his face seems wide and his mouth seems weird to me. Don't worry if you can't see anything cause its just my opinion.keep it up! :thumbsup:

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

well adding a dark brown or dark blue instead of black can take away from the messiness but I do agree not to use black lines if you're trying not to be cartoony.

linesyt4.png

with your shading, you need more contrast, and shade one side of his face because he looks flat on the screen atm. His eyes are too high, does he have a brain? well if thats how you want your character to look than ok, check out my avatar, that character's anatomy disfigured. :lol:

You could have im floatin in space, with earth in the bg, starts, the moon, space ship etc.. ?

vistame09copyhr8.png

A persons hair is not flat.

Here:

cctw3.png

The oval probably doesn't need to be that high, but your eyes are the midpoint of your face, so your hair line is about 2/3 the way up.

The ears are also debatable. They don't have to be that big, but bigger than you've got them. Depends upon the person.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Here:

cctw3.png

The oval probably doesn't need to be that high, but your eyes are the midpoint of your face, so your hair line is about 2/3 the way up.

The ears are also debatable. They don't have to be that big, but bigger than you've got them. Depends upon the person.

last time i checked the middle of my face is more like my nose.....but thats just me...and everyone ive ever seen. But hey, ive never seen you so i never know.

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

Here:

cctw3.png

last time i checked the middle of my face is more like my nose.....but thats just me...and everyone ive ever seen. But hey, ive never seen you so i never know.

Take a ruler to your face. Measure the length of your eyes to the top of your head, then your eyes to your chin.

It's a common mistake made by people who haven't studied anatomy or portrature.

anatomicalstudy.jpg

Of course, not everyone's perfect, but it is usually the midpoint, or close to.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

you went to the top of his [bleep]ed up hair...bring it down to where his HEAD is and guess where your line is...his nose

i have studied anatomy

EDIT: you also went down to his adams apple.....not his chin??

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

Here:

~picture~

nose is middle of face eyes is middle of head

Here:

~picture~

nose is middle of face eyes is middle of head

Exactly, your hair is pretty big. Plus I did go to the top of his head, not the [bleep]es. And yes, as I said, not everybody is perfect, but it's pretty close.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.