noob_guy II: Christmas Giveaway! [Over]

This event is over. Click my green underbanner (the second one) for the next one.

New: Here is the code for the noob_guy sigs. They are only underbanners so you will still be able to have quite a large sig. If you were wondering, the noob_guy sigs are the two underbanners in my sig.[/size]

[url=http://z11.invisionfree.com/rsnoobguy/index.php][img=http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/4071/bannernoob2kx9.jpg][/url]

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=3879424#3879424][img=http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/5149/bannernoobverdeye1.jpg][/url]

You will have to change the bottom left link to the next event thread when this has finished. Apart from that, there is no need to change them.

Important Notice:For the noob_guy events, you will need to create a new account. The basis of the account name is noob_guy_xxx, where xxx is a 3 digit number that you can choose. When you make your character, keep the username and password handy as there will be several events! Also, please do not level combat skills. I cannot stress this enough as it would spoil the atmosphere having a lvl 4+ attending! By all means feel free to level non-combat skills (Cooking, Woodcutting, Fishing, Firemaking, Crafting, Smithing, Mining, Runecrafting) as this will not affect your noobish combat level.

I am noob_guy_000, so you can distinguish who the leader is. Please, when you have created your character, go through Tutorial Island as quickly as possible well before the next event and do not level combat-related skills. Leave all items in the bank beforehand, with nothing in your inventory/worn inventory; this makes it look more authentic. When we are waiting at the beginning of the events, please do not spam the public chat as it will be hard to read what I say.

Oh, and by the way, if you see one another on your travels, shout "hyn" (hey you noob). This is only meant in the joking way of seeing another participant of the event, not to insult people.

Description: We will give away loads of stuff to random people during December. I mean worthwhile gifts, for example full bronze that you made yourself, not a potato. Make an effort, after all, Christmas is the time for giving, is it not?

The reason for such a generalisation of times for this event, is so that everone can enjoy the evnt as a whole, and i do not have to worry about fitting a suitable time for everyone.

Date: Throughout December

Time: Whenever!

World: 81

RSN: noob_guy_000

Contact info: Post here for any qustions.

Okay, who wants an avvy like mine? Just reply saying which word best sums up your noob_guy, like mine is leader, and ill make it for you and pm the code!

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current noob_guys participating: Bold=Attending Normal=Not attending (yet).

28 noob_guys! Woot, everyone, woot!

• noob_guy_000

noob_guy_001

noob_guy_002

noob_guy_003

noob_guy_007

noob_guy_009

noob_guy_010

noob_guy_013

noob_guy_016

noob_guy_023

noob_guy_092

noob_guy_100

noob_guy_111

noob_guy_123

noob_guy_222

noob_guy_234

noob_guy_333

noob_guy_420

noob_guy_427

noob_guy_444

noob_guy_505

noob_guy_512

noob_guy_555

noob_guy_657

noob_guy_666

noob_guy_888

noob_guy_989

noob_guy_999

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

Nice event! You should be recognized!!! I'll try to attend as noob_guy_123. Dont you also think it would be nice if we had a christmas party at sometime later? I could help make it. Give me a list of supplies and it would be awesome! :thumbsup: :mrgreen: :D :lol: \:D/ BTW, give me a list of times and dates if you like the idea.

(\__/)

( O.o ) This is Bunny.

( > < )

Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination ~lynk12~ Buying all sliced bananas, contact ingame, bananas rule, especially sliced ones!!!

We are quite keen on having a 3 digit number, with interspaces, and we'll try to extend the event a bit (for parties). As for my self, I will pick loads of cabbages and do a cabbage-gift-bombing (maybe I'll mix with fire).

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

Nice event! You should be recognized!!! I'll try to attend as noob_guy_123. Dont you also think it would be nice if we had a christmas party at sometime later? I could help make it. Give me a list of supplies and it would be awesome! :thumbsup: :mrgreen: :D :lol: \:D/ BTW, give me a list of times and dates if you like the idea.

Cool...there will be a new thread "noob_guy II and a half: Christmas party!" and I will incorporate a time that will suit as many as possible.

BTW: World 15 might be the official noob_guy world soon (unless there is another one that doesnt have many people and not much lag)...watch this space...

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

Guys, please make a new account following the guidelines. This adds to the impact of our events. Any other username including noob won't have the same impact. At the last event, people were amazed when there were three of us in one place. Imagine that happening with about 20 people...

ANyway, if you think tutorial island is boring, i've done it 5 times...and can get it done in about 10 mins if you whizz through...

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

We should also think up some event calendar for december, highlighting some of the major events that will occur in the Noob Guy Event 2.

Might be fun, cause then people will have goal, I suggest:

-A gift day, in which we noob guys hand out all sorts of crap (cabbage, pottery, bronze armour of which we can pretend it's trimmed \' ) in busy market places

-Cabbage-gift-bombing: in honour of the OoC, and also for the red dots all over the map

-Super noob bowl: simply, we just swarm and dwell the streets (with hopefully loads of noobs)

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

We should also think up some event calendar for december, highlighting some of the major events that will occur in the Noob Guy Event 2.

Might be fun, cause then people will have goal, I suggest:

-A gift day, in which we noob guys hand out all sorts of crap (cabbage, pottery, bronze armour of which we can pretend it's trimmed \' ) in busy market places

-Cabbage-gift-bombing: in honour of the OoC, and also for the red dots all over the map

-Super noob bowl: simply, we just swarm and dwell the streets (with hopefully loads of noobs)

OoC? :notalk: That is blasphemy!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

Hehehe, I'll do so Guru, but OoC still is the greatest clan of all times.

Legion.gif

i could donate some iron or bronze

maby some shrimp bread maby pies logs are ashes ok lol

maby some goblin mail and chef hats

what do think about ashes

But seriously, I will kill you all

I am back for realz this time I promise now that I am a member :p

Hehehe, I'll do so Guru, but OoC still is the greatest clan of all times.

it isn't a clan. its a cult! looks like u aren't as loyal as you thought

At last! Somebody understands!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg