Skill Guide: Hunter

Kiara_Kat

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should put what stat butterflies raise in the butterfly table and not in the text below it, for easier access. Just a thought. :)

[Ginger Warrior, 29/Jun ~ I've thought about this, and decided to put another column in that table. Should be released next update. Thanks!]

Cowards can't block Warriors.

I had read some posts stating that the gloves of silence wear out after a while / certin amount of failed pickpockets. I just used a set of mine, and I was caught 60 times before they ran out. So, I shall be trying this again, and seeing how many times I can get caught before they run out again, I will edit it in once I get it. (This will be after dinner). I hope this helps.

Edit: I just used my second pair of gloves. This time, I counted 63 failed pickpockets before they wore out. But, I leveled to 57 theiving after my 59th failed pickpocket. So, maybe they wear out accourding to level? I don't know, I will continue to theive and use my gloves, and keep you updated after every set wares out. If you don't want / need this information, PM me in game, or on this, and I will not update it.

Edit 2: Just wore out another set. This was also 63 failed attempts. So, I'm thinking that it goes by level. Once I hit 58, I'll see if it is 66 attempts and so on.

[pokemama edit 1/8: We are always DELIGHTED to get this kind of data, please DO continue to post as you use them! Another user got some random variations so we weren't sure where to go with it. Thanks for spending time to analyse this question - I wish we had more users like you!!]

I used my gloves of silence now for several hours pickpocketting masterfarmers, they caught me at least more than 100 times (lost count...but ate 15+ monks and 5+ strawberries on masterfamers (so that is 90+), I also pickpocketed knights, guards, elves and paladins...

My first pair of gloves still has not disappeared.

So maybe at 99 your gloves can not decay anymore, kinda same system as passing obstacle in abbys, at lvl 99 you never fail to pass thief or agility obstacle. I wanted to post this as I think that my gloves could have unending life.

[pokemama 6/4: my thieving is not nearly that high and I've never lost a pair either. Lol, wouldn't it be stupid if the wearout is somehow tied to Hunter? Because my Hunter level is 74. At any rate, the inconsistency of the info is why the guide is not yet more specific. Need more data!!]

2100+ total 3rd best skiller ever at 99 combat (maybe the best, highest total below 100 cb)

99 Cook 99 Fletch 99 Woodcut 99 Firemaking 99 Range 99 Mage 99 Thief 99 Fish 99 Agility 99 Mining 99 Runecrafting 99 Hp 99 Slayer 99 Smith 99 Hunt 99 Construction 99 Craft 99 Farming

See, now I find that confusing. Because while doing that, my hunter level did not go up at all. I got all of those pairs of gloves at the same time, and that was that. The only thing that leveled during that time was Theiving.... In any case, I'm still continuously skilling, so I'll get back to Theiving / Hunting again and I'll keep track of everything and be sure to update you accourdingly.

[pokemama 4 Jun: picking the pockets definitely doesn't *affect* your hunter level. I was just wondering if my high hunter was secretly extending the life of my gloves.]

darkmastersmq7.png

Reached my goal of 1500 total! Now, I'm off to train for fire cape :)

ya, you can catch implings now.. 10 different types threw out level 17 to 83

- Baby implings level 17

- Adolescent implings level 22

- Gourmet implings level 28

- Earth implings level 36

- Essence implings level 42

- Electric implings level 50

- Nature implings level 58

- Magpie implings level 65

- Ninja implings level 74

- Dragon implings level 83

you need a butterfly net and an impling jar to catch them

also i found a bunch of them north of seers, in the maple trees, they fly around all over there.

[Ginger Warrior, 29/Jun ~ I've added a new section regarding Impetuous Impulses, which should be released next update, but I've not added information about the implings in the outside world. The reason is simply because no-one has been able to construct any kind of evidence - only "I saw something at place X", which is way too vague. If someone could go out and find the locations of the implings, that would be much appreciated, but it's not for the faint-hearted. Thanks for the tip off though, and to the previous poster!]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.