CONTROVERSY-WHAT"S NEXT?

jedidude77

Those who wants everything whiped and clean are the jelous ones in my eyes. Classic is history. Rs2 is the new era. Nothing lasts forever.

I want to castrate myself the next time I read some ones post that has less IQ than a ball of lettuce.

Never did I say I wanted to bring classic back. I said I wanted the difficulty back. They could delete classic if they wanted too. Yes I am a veteran, but no I would rather keep RS2. Just do some extreme changes.

Bodom X, before you start criticizing other peoples intelligence perhaps read the posts other people have made...

personally i would be happy if they just restarted classic... here are some reasons:

keep your name if you wanted or change it...

only the hardcore scapers would play so know one would whine

fresh starts are always fun

but same would be ok if they done it to rs2 but alot of people would quit/whine till they get there way (but they do it all the time so i guess it doesn't matter)

:shame:

Anyway, it would be seem extremely unfair to wipe all accounts. Runescape wouldn't be the same anyway, everyone who previously played would have prior knowledge of the game. If you're so desperate for changes then make your own game, Jagex can't please everyone, it's impossible.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and Jagex (who i still love btw) has failed to deliver.
What do you mean by that?? Failed to deliver?? It's not like they promised to you that they'd give you the update on an exact day! Just give them time so it's not a pathetic update...And why do you need a new skill update so soon?? Hunter's been out for 2 DAYS and people are already tired of it. Be grateful of what you got. :x

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

dur... maybe jagex will make a fat skill the more you eat the fatter you get when your 99 fat all crush attacks will absorb into and youll take up 20 squares

Yeah then you can get it to level 99 in three days. :roll:

Those who wants everything whiped and clean are the jelous ones in my eyes. Classic is history. Rs2 is the new era. Nothing lasts forever.

I want to castrate myself the next time I read some ones post that has less IQ than a ball of lettuce.

Never did I say I wanted to bring classic back. I said I wanted the difficulty back. They could delete classic if they wanted too. Yes I am a veteran, but no I would rather keep RS2. Just do some extreme changes.

Bodom X, before you start criticizing other peoples intelligence perhaps read the posts other people have made...

personally i would be happy if they just restarted classic... here are some reasons:

but same would be ok if they done it to rs2 but alot of people would quit/whine till they get there way (but they do it all the time so i guess it doesn't matter)

Anyway, it would be seem extremely unfair to wipe all accounts. Runescape wouldn't be the same anyway, everyone who previously played would have prior knowledge of the game. If you're so desperate for changes then make your own game, Jagex can't please everyone, it's impossible.

That was directed at me you idiot. Please go re-read the post yourself.

Add 1,407 posts to mine.

You agree with bodom with stat wipes? No the hardcore scapers wouldnt play.. the hardcore scapers are people with good stats and those good stats take time. You think that anyone on the top 21 of anything would play? No.. not to mention the 10s of thousands of other people with stats lvl 70+.

All that time wasted for jagex to wipe everyones stats.

I think the poster of this topic wanted logical ideas .

i mean hardcore scapers as the people who play because they have fun and enjoy the game.. not all the nerds that are like

"z0mg li3k i r t3h t0p 5 w1th 5000m1ll g33p33?!>@?>!/.2/1. z0mg i r l337?!>@>1.2.1.!@>!!one!!!!"

so yea i mean the people who play to have fun not the people who play to be the best....

sigjicu0.gif

Elishot. Lol, just lol.

Seriously, click my name <--. I'm not level 40 okay. I want account wipes so they could make the difficulty of the game a lot harder. That is the whole point of my opinion.

Add 1,407 posts to mine.

dur... maybe jagex will make a fat skill the more you eat the fatter you get when your 99 fat all crush attacks will absorb into and youll take up 20 squares

Yeah then you can get it to level 99 in three days. :roll:

That was directed at me you idiot. Please go re-read the post yourself.

erm- maybe you should reread everything :roll:

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

I really really want acces to that one big elf city...

I don't know how many times I have to say this though... (I guess untill my wish is granted).

did anyone notice during the poll what race would you like to know more about most ppl said elves? I see that as an encouragement to relase the quest that grants acces to the elf city :P

so... cmon release it already!

on topic:

one way to brin back difficultyness(sp) bck into the game is to make the lvls go to lvl 126, but don't add any new items. or add new items or soemthing.

posibly those hwo are 100-126 in their lvls could be allowed to wear better gear, that is non-trable to thsoe below lvl 99.

just a thought.

Does any1 else have any onther opinions? We're all getting caught up in Bodom.....common :wall:

I doubt it. No one knows how to post anything except spam or flaming.

Sorry.

Would you stop posting your ruining a perfectly good topic with your stupid trolling.

Wanna start over?

Make a new account or beter yet play a different game. :wink:

I think mountainclimbing could be a new skill for jagex since they insist on

making skills.

I'd rather see more emphasize on quests and adding new things to the skills we have.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

well I would really like to something which makes combat actually profitable - just like they did with every! - so more/better drops from the existing mosters..

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

alright....i kept quiet but im getting annoyed....

to all of you who think they should delete everyones account, jagex would lose around 3/4 its costumers, therefore 3/4 its profits, and you claim they have a ton of cash to fall back on? no, they probably make a ton of money but most of it goes into making the game better. i dont care what your stats are, look at the people who have been playing for years. i doubt they would find it fair.

too people who argue skills are raising too quickly(judging by hunter high scores), youre jealous. plain and simple. you either dont have the time to put into the game to train it as fast, or have the ability to focus on a single skill in order to speed train like they do. stop your whining and deal with it.

decedenthope.png

Killed Hobgoblin Champion: 1/28/07

The economy is run by 13 year olds. Inflation hits when their girlfriends dump them. Besides, in any normal economy an influx of new items is a good shot in the arm.

i just think thyat making new skills so fast is taking away from their quality, excuse the cliche, but alot of the time it is quality and not quantity.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again, what makes you think you have any idea on how fast skills (or anything else for that matter) are being developed? Simply because there's only 6 months between the release dates? Well by that logic each quest is only worked on for 2 weeks since that's the average time between new quests being released... For all you know Hunter could (and probably has) been in development for the last year or even 2.

As for your original post it's pointless in the extreme, from time to time hints are given as to what longer term, future updates may be made but no commitments are made as to when these may happen. Accurate indications of what will be released are provided each month in the "behind the scenes" article... It is against this that you are entitled(should you wish to) to judge Jagex's ability to deliver, from memory they rarely miss these dates.

Mordendravid.png

The way i see it Hunter is a skill for "everyone", its easy for "everyone" to level and not dependent upon what skill levels you have, what combat level you are, how much gp you have in the bank.

Its fun, its easy, its completely different to anything that Jagex has brought out before, yes you can probably have 99 inside 2 weeks, but so what!! Its a game, its meant to be fun. Personally i'm totally fed up of sitting at my pc click click clicking for hours and hours on end trying to make a level :boohoo:

With regard to stat wiping :shame: what an absurd idea, here i am 5 years into my account and all but 2 stats 90 or above and then BAM im back where i started 5 years ago :-k

I think Jagex have done well with limited resources, its not easy to add new skills to a game that already has so many, maybe they should have a "polite, fair and kindness" skill, perhaps then we could get rid of the scammers and such from the game :pray:

I truely hope you're not serious, because if you are you need to grow the hell up. They haven't delivered? Show me were Jagex put a deadline on ANY of the things you mentioned in your post.

And you wish that they'd deliver at least some of the time..? Are you just completely ignorant? Look at every single update, they're all delivered updates!

Seriously, I can't stand how so many people have to find something wrong with every part of Runescape these days, why can't you just play the damn game, and have fun? Afterall, that is what a game is for, fun. Jagex will never be able to suit the game exactly to your needs, you need to realise that.

well said, as usually!

Apcrump0.png

too people who argue skills are raising too quickly(judging by hunter high scores), youre jealous. plain and simple. you either dont have the time to put into the game to train it as fast, or have the ability to focus on a single skill in order to speed train like they do. stop your whining and deal with it.

You get most of your free time taken away by work, and then say that again. Until then I'm pretty sure you don't have a right to include that last sentence.

Sorry, but going to a high school with about 5-7 hours of homework a night, that post REALLY ticked me off.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Skill that may or may not be coming out in my opinion...

Summoning

Pet Care

Tailoring (the creation of unique bonus enhancing outfits)

Necromancy (not the same as summoning, it's corpse exploitation)

Can't think of any others...

Harrington.gif