The Rest of Hunter?

CubeMage128

Uular: I said 3 years for Construction, 7 months for Hunter :P

Eyehawk78: Thanks for reminding me of the caves, I forgot to mention those. There could be entire hunting dungeons that Jagex is hiding from us, full of creatures with useful rewards :D

blackmageid8.png

If anyone noticed, you can ask Mattius (whatever his name is), the Falconer if he has any quests already... The chat with that will probably be updated as soon as the new quest comes out so he's the quest starter.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Eyehawk78: Thanks for reminding me of the caves, I forgot to mention those. There could be entire hunting dungeons that Jagex is hiding from us, full of creatures with useful rewards :D

good thinking...that would cause unpredictable choas tho :XD: btw chinchompas are good to hunt! :-#

skaterlam.png

I noticed that when I tried to use a swamp lizard with a swamp lizard net trap (I was trying to use the bait, misclicked), I got the message "you can't use swamp lizards as bait until level 47 hunter" (or something to that effect). Maybe that means that we'll be able to use lizards as bait for something else sometime in the future? At level 47 hunter we can catch orange salamanders- maybe we'll be able to use swamp lizards as bait for them? I doubt that because there's no reason why that wouldn't already be in the game. Maybe you use a swamp lizard to catch the ferret in the Eagle's Peak quest?

Who knows? But it sure sounds good!

I don't think Jagex rushed the skill. The three months spacing between hunter and construction says nothing about the actual development time.

It seems logical that Jagex first let the players get a taste of the new skill and then start to present the very tasty rewards.

well i'd call the lizard flamethrowers a tastey reward...and the armor looks ok...cant forget the fire cape knock-offs(lol gota love the knock-offs)

chat is ON...hyt me!

^dragonwizerd was the frist one to listen to my sig^^

hunterbx2.png

The Ice and Mammoth idea is great, I really hope you are right. And not crazy at all. I love Hunter myself and about the new quest. Those cave/temples are part of the new quest, they just got to be. Hopefully some serious xp with a 40 limit or something. :D Can't wait.

I <3: Hunter

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

I noticed that when I tried to use a swamp lizard with a swamp lizard net trap (I was trying to use the bait, misclicked), I got the message "you can't use swamp lizards as bait until level 47 hunter" (or something to that effect). Maybe that means that we'll be able to use lizards as bait for something else sometime in the future? At level 47 hunter we can catch orange salamanders- maybe we'll be able to use swamp lizards as bait for them? I doubt that because there's no reason why that wouldn't already be in the game. Maybe you use a swamp lizard to catch the ferret in the Eagle's Peak quest?

Yeah, I had that too, maybe they are bait for an awesome monster. Because the 71 cap is a little low for Hunter, because 83 is the highest (at the moment) Let's hope it will be good. :D

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

If anyone noticed, you can ask Mattius (whatever his name is), the Falconer if he has any quests already... The chat with that will probably be updated as soon as the new quest comes out so he's the quest starter.
While this could easily be something...you can ask a lot of NPC's if they have a quest who don't have anything.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

all i can say is im having weird ideas about every1's hunting lvl reduced as this is a-way-too-fast-99-skill i mean in 7 hours u can get 50 lvl?

thats crazy. lol probably jagex will end here as the big corporate buisness partners dump the job :ohnoes: end of rs?

considering no one yet has 99... :roll:

I think Jagex have left clues for the expansion of Hunter or maybe for the Eagle's Peak quest.

futureextension1hh0.png

futureextension2qg1.png

They are caves by the way.

Can I get a \' I was right :P

I do hope jagex expand hunter though. Level 71 is to early for a skill to end...

I do hope jagex expand hunter though. Level 71 is to early for a skill to end...

I'd say they are definately going to expand the skill.. It's just too - tiny skill if they wouldn't.

:pray:

Sir+Jehu.png

Retired ~ "I'll Be Back!" NOT