Is organisation more important than levels?

antonwhy

The organisation of clans has improved greatly due to the introduction of teamspeak other similiar programs, ko squads and many other things...... Divine Forces is an example of how an organisation of clan can triumph over levels. What are your views on the matter?

Wondering what to do with life .....

I think organization is way more important than lvls. Forums, IRC, & Teamspeak, like u said, all add to organization. It doesn't stop there though. Usually, most of the information is on forums which can get very messy. Clan leaders have to organize everything to fit everyone's needs. Good leadership leads to good organization, which means a clan can act & maybe even think together as one.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Yes, its been proved many times and i could bring up 102329848 examples of it. So here i go

Adelais 150 opts vs DKU 230, Adealis win

Phobia 399 opts vs MK 280, MK win

Adelas 210 opts vs TS 399 opts Adelais win

Mori 30 opts vs some random clan with 100 opts, Mori win YAYA I A GUD PK LEADA U C

o

• 4 weeks later...

On a certain scale, obviously a clan with 300 opts but horrible organization will lose to a clan with 200 opts and great organization in terms of spamming, piling and so on but then again alot of cases the numbers overpower it to much.

deadforumslol.png

Organization is definitely more important. I think that if everyone cooperates and works together, it is just as strong as high levels running around. High levels donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t mean jack, I mean, everyone can spend their whole day in RS training combat, but they might still now know how to PK.

newglsig6jqjl4.png

EST. February 2006

Golden Legion wants YOU to join us! 70+ CB, 65+ CB exception.

Running for over 10 months!

Click on the banner or go to s15.invisionfree.com/Golden_Legion/

Obviously organization is more important...Eos takes out clans twice our size based on that fact...and has lost some fights we could have won if we were on our game. Organization is always more important than levels or sheer numbers...the same way that activity is more important than membercount.

124 Combat

Retired Echo of Silence Council

http://rseos.com/forums/

oh yes it is. my order was in the wild today and I was all aloan at dark knights castle getting teemed by 2 guys. one of whome was an 84 and the other 70 somthing. I am only level 72 btw. so I orderd one of my squires to come asap he was level75. long story short we took them both out and I got full rune from the endever.

I can tell you from over a years experionce that haveing 10 men each level 70-80 who know what they are doing and who's who, can easily take out the same number of level 90+ if they are not working togeather as a single unit.

lots of people can give you good examples of this, for example say toonscape went to war with a coalition of clans twice there size and streangth, these clans would probaly end up killing each other before they even engaged the legions. If they dident they still would have the problem of fighting as one.

not only that but without good organization a clan is likely to fail before it could ever get to such as size as to pose much of a threat to a older and more organized clan.

heers a real life example of how superior organization can overcome being terribly outnumberd and out guned. the battle of marathon... If I post this heer we will need a new server to accomadate all the information.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

of course organization is more important than levels because if your well organized then during wars or pk run in's your clan doesn't run. I would rather go into a run in with 10 lower leveled members who know what they are doing than 15 higher members who havn't got a clue and will end up running or not spam calling.

In my opinion Organization is way more important then levels. What is like 50 level 126's that dunno what they're doing and running around in circles compared to 50 level 3's that know what they are doing and are attacking in an orderly manner.

grammar2gr8dx.png

reportsigvj6.png

Old Runescape Character: Izup69 combat level 98 hacked by some idiot.

In my opinion Organization is way more important then levels. What is like 50 level 126's that dunno what they're doing and running around in circles compared to 50 level 3's that know what they are doing and are attacking in an orderly manner.

0's are orderly {\:-)

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Organisation is not only required during the PK trip/war, but also before it. For example, in BsK (the clan I'm in), we have been able to get a decent amount of opts for the two wars we have participated in, and yet the challengers gave quite short notice. As the challengers did not realise how short a time it was, they had about 2 or 3 opts, and we won easily.

Clans are, 50% of the time, organsied before or during the event, but if you are to lead a great event, it needs to be organised before and during.

Hope I made sense, lol.

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

The 3 main factors are: Levels, Numbers, and Organisation.

I believe organisation is the most important: levels barely make any difference, and huge numbers can lead to poor organisation.

Adelais defeat on tunescape is a prime example, being outnumbered 3:1 yet still pulling through.

.: 123 Combat :.

Wildernessguardiansavatar.gif

oh yes it is. my order was in the wild today and I was all aloan at dark knights castle getting teemed by 2 guys. one of whome was an 84 and the other 70 somthing. I am only level 72 btw. so I orderd one of my squires to come asap he was level75. long story short we took them both out and I got full rune from the endever.

Gotta say that's a really bad example honestly. The amount of organization that requires is that the two of you pile the same person/turn offensive prayers on at the same time to help get a ko.

The rest of the post is legit...but two people at the black knight castle isn't.

124 Combat

Retired Echo of Silence Council

http://rseos.com/forums/

my bad. my orders very small, only around 15 people. its over a year old For Your Information. okay so its a bad example but organization is alot more importent than levels.

when I go pking with a frends teem made up of his frends frends ectra I lnow that after half an hour we are going to end up killing each other due to frendly fire. this rarely happens to clans who are well organized. the ability to divide your forces into lances or squads is importent as well.

also importent is the relizeation that the prey who we hunt are too few for all of us to travel in one group. instead some clans chose to group sevrall squads togeather under a single command and have sevrall commanders patroll diffrent areas of the wild. if one group gets into a run in with anouther clan, the others run to there defence and take the enemy by suprise. if prey is scarce they are more likely to get good kills in smaller groups.

and when a clan exceeds the limits on the frends list it is most nessacary to have a very distinct uniform and code word of the week to prevent frendly fire. it is also nessacary to know what your task is during the hunt.

now not wanting to bore you I shall not wright an essay on why organization is better than levels. I think I have already made my point.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

Yep.

I'd prefer a small group of obedient, decent leveled people over a mob of monkeys in a war.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Without organization you can't even tell whos really in the clan, I ran into that problem a lot as second in command of a clan I was in a couple years ago, the main leader wouldn't even give me a list of whos ever been in the clan so I could attempt to organize it.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

Without organization you can't even tell whos really in the clan, I ran into that problem a lot as second in command of a clan I was in a couple years ago, the main leader wouldn't even give me a list of whos ever been in the clan so I could attempt to organize it.
...Now that's just horrible. :shame:

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

...Now that's just horrible. :shame:

The guy was full of himself, thought he could do everything, but didn't do anything.

I don't even know why I decided to join him in the first place...

Oh well at least through him I met my girlfriend(Who is now my girlfriend in real life) but thats pretty much all I can say positive about him.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~