Favorite Quest (Hot Topic Yay :D)

Slayr

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love all the Underground pass / Mouming's Ends quests.

They were all good designed, not hard, not need very high skills and hard quests (except for the requirement to do the hard Sheep Shearer quest).

I hate all of the quests that require very high combat level like Desert Treasure. Sorry, but I'll not level all my combat skills to 90+ only to do this quest.

I like also Fairy Tale part 2 because of the best reward ever in any quest ever made: Fairy Rings.

The most annoying but gives noting quest ever made is Legends. I did that quest but the reward (bank on the Legends guild) is almost useless for all the time spend on this quest.

Quests left to do for me:

1. Contact! (need to kill the final boss)

2. Desert Treasure (need very high combat levels)

3. Devious Minds (need 65 smiting)

4. Dream Mentor (another very high combat quest)

5. Fremennik Isles (died in the middle - need to finish it sometime)

6. Great Brain Robbery (need to finish it sometime)

7. Recipe For Disaster (last part depend on Desert Treasure)

I did all the rest.

My favorite quests were:

1. Underground Pass (awsome, the first time I hit 12)

2. Mourning's Ends Part 2 (the Temple of Light) (very nice quest, and hard to)

3. Recipe for Disaster (hard and cool, one of my favorite)

Only 2 quests to MASTER!!! Fairytale 2 (already got all potion ingredients and 51 herblore, now I'm hunting hell-rats for spice) and Devious Minds (still need runecrafting and smithing requirememts)

I LOVED Cold War - More Cowbell!

I just love any quests with those sorts of jokes in them haha

I also quite enjoyed all the pirate ones, Cabin Fever, Rum Deal. They were good.

And Icthlarin's Little Helper! Maan, that one annoyed me so much but I just felt a massive sense of achievement when I finished it

And of course all the gnome ones - They were amazing. Mainly cos I just feel so at home there :thumbsup:

And am I the only one who actually enjoyed One Small Favour? That was a GOOD quest, a GOOD QUEST!!!

Along the coast road, by the headland

The early lights of winter glow.

Ill pour a cup to you my darling.

Raise it up --- say cheerio.

Well i absolutley HATED monkey madness (MM), took me 12 hours even work at night to do it and i had to get help from a friend, i died once and when i did it i lost all my stuff so i quited my main and started putting time in my pures (one melee f2p and one p2p ranger/mage) and im pretty poor right now (only have 500k max left in items and i had stuff worth 2m) so i REALLY HATE MM..

I dont know.. im not that much into quests, i dont have any quest i think was funniest but i know that quest are still waiting for me :uhh: :ohnoes:

Underground pass, definately

It was really creepy especially since i had a very low agility and combat lvl at the time and was close to dying very often and all those hellish acts really made it clear that I had reached Ibans little hell and there was only one way forward.

Jagex did a great job on that one.

Drokles.gif

Drokles.png

I'll get there!

... eventually

I've done all quests so I'd have to say that my favourites were:

1) The Mourning's End Series (Plague City, Biohazard, Underground Pass, Regicide, Roving Elves, Mourning's End Part 1 and Part 2)

2) The Fremmy Trials (very fun and funny quest)

3) I enjoyed Wanted as well, good solid storyline.

simplepotatose9.jpg

im not much of a quester, but i loved troll stronghold and what lies below =P (mostly what lies belows, story and troll strongholds 1st boss...he throw you back its soo awesome! i wish other monsters did that..-.-=P)

Will get a new Siggy, if I get around to it[/size]

my favorites are-

-murder mystery

-recruitment drive

-fremerik trials

-A tale of two cats

-romeo and juliet- very funny

-plague city quests

-recipie for disaster

basically, give me anything with a good puzzle and ill be happy :XD:

the worst quest ever-

Icarin's little helper- I only had like 27 agility when i did it, so i kept falling into the flipping pits over and over again, :wall: and I lost like 3 cats when I attempted the sphinx's riddle (one was an overgrown cat that I was particuarly fond of :( ).

The boss was way too easy, but the storyline was okay, just a little short.. Overall i was very happy when i finally managed to finish that quest...

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Ive heard that My Arm's Big Adventure is good, but I didnt do the quest yet. Ill think Ill do it next week or something. :D

Dragon Slayer is FTW because 10 minutes after I finished it my first membership payment went through. :thumbsup:

-Pasty 8-)

Pasty.png

I liked Dragon Slayer on this account. This is the second account I've made, and on the first one I did Dragon Slayer normally, but when I did it on this account recently, there was a great cutscene with Elvarg setting the boat on fire and crash landing onto Crandor, I say you should make a new account and do D Slayer on it, its really cool now.

Mizzou is ballin'!

Illini are fallin'!

Kansas is dead.

thumb_mizzou-logo.jpg

my favorite quests would have to be the swamp ones, and desert treasure mainly because they have good plots and they dont need high level agility (unlike my least favorite quests, all the the mournings end ones from underground pass and up) please let the next mournings end quest require no more agility :pray:

untitled-1.png

My 3 favorite quests:

Elemental Workshop quests

Horror from the Deep

and Lost City (idk why lol)

No more PKing? Aww...

My favorite PK'ers are: Most Dreaded (best f2p pker ftw), h 0 r O (zerker pure idol man!), Kids Ranqe (nice combos :O), Maikel Pro (gotta love ancients <3), and Dizzy Mauler (sad to get 70 def =() respectively. =)