can we get some more mods?

____

for OT (and General in particular), like now? Preferably not some random tool from a completely different category like the bulk of the staff, but someone (or someones) who actually have a grasp and concept of how this portion of the forums works?

With insane recently gone OT has like one person left who actually does anything in there. Comcon, it's screwed up, I've said for a long time that General never gets any attention and this situation actually supports my previous statements.

Fat Slug is the only one for Music and Movies. And as her activity on that forum limits itself to, well, 4 replies. It might not be bad for an extra mod there either.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I got faith in FM, but even then that's you and her. I honestly don't put much faith in anyone else otherwise this topic wouldn't exist.

On the side note, this situation never should've happened in the first place :-?

Hey i think ve seen you on the internode servers on bf2 >.< does the name bungfritz seem familiar?

Anyoneway on topic i do believe we need more mods, i express my interest in it but was declined :S

Wondering what to do with life .....

general f2p could use more im sure :wink:

at the moment i think the mods are doing a good job and i rarely see a spam post go unnoticed.

Step into Off-Topic and the bulk of the 'General' forums and you'll notice something slightly different :P

general f2p could use more im sure :wink:

at the moment i think the mods are doing a good job and i rarely see a spam post go unnoticed.

Step into Off-Topic and the bulk of the 'General' forums and you'll notice something slightly different :P

haven't been in off-topic for ages so i'll check it out now ::'

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Anyoneway on topic i do believe we need more mods, i express my interest in it but was declined :S

It's the staff that do the asking. They watch people's posting habits and choose people based on their personality. Then, once you've been asked, there's just the $50 inauguration fee and you're a moderator.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

It's the staff that do the asking. They watch people's posting habits and choose people based on their personality. Then, once you've been asked, there's just the $50 inauguration fee and you're a moderator.

$80 come January :wink:

There is quite an extensive nominations process and asking is a turn-off. Thanks for the support however.

Offline and unavailable.

Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to get some *active* mods as well. I mean, Off Topic now has Sluggy, Weezcake and Loge. And the only one I see regularly is Loge. I hardly see Weezcake and Sluggy. What's the point to have them in the moderating list if they hardly show any interest in the particular forum.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

We are in the process of adding a whole slew of new mods as we speak. We know it can sometimes be difficult when not all mods are as active as we'd like, but please remember that we are all volunteers here, doing the best we can with the time we have.

But as I said, we have new mods coming in, please be patient.

Thanks

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

• 3 weeks later...

Its been a VERY long time coming. Lets hope the new mods have the skills needed for such an intense area of the boards.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12