Saru's Blog - Back? Maybe? Idk lol got an Araxxi Web drop

Vann is a top so he knows what it feels like to be a wife beater

Last time I checked Vann wasn't Mayweather.

Or Ray Rice.

I don't think Vann even knows what exercise is, let alone a sport.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

Or Ray Rice.

Paq won that fight and Brady got a longer suspension for deflategate than Ray Rice got for knocking his [bleep] out in the elevator. #Sports

And I like my girls on top. Especially spinners (girls under 100 lbs that spin on your dick bc they are so tiny)

Or Ray Rice.

Paq won that fight and Brady got a longer suspension for deflategate than Ray Rice got for knocking his [bleep] out in the elevator. #Sports

And I like my girls on top. Especially spinners (girls under 100 lbs that spin on your dick bc they are so tiny)

There's a word for those kind of girls.

Children.

u r sick m8

• Like 2

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

2nd solo :d

had a lot of food left into zar ophase but ran out of ovl and didn't notice... so that used up a lot of food :\

hMFTJ.jpg

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I did a bunch of rots today, like 20 kills. I only died once:D

I then got on Saruman44: started my slayer... about 10 kills in I got a random spin. Ooooh ok so I spin and MOTHER [bleep]. Silverhawk Boots 8)

That said, got about 70k Agility xp so far today.

As well as all Easy/Medium/Hard Seer's Diaries done. Enhanced Excal 8)

Almost 75 DG

Got 75 Summon

Joined SODB rip primacy ;(

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

y u do this

life is like a smoothie

in other news,

did as a first resort

Teach me how to solo Nex plawks

smoke her before she smokes you

fill her terrows with the smoke of your... <insert something>

bleed her for all of her life

kill her w/ ur stone cold heart

then wrath that [bleep]

[bleep] im so tired

but i got 76 agility, 80 slayer, 84 attack.

And I bought a wyrm spike >,< im so tired

• Like 1

hPF5L.jpg

I took this piccture, but I forget why.

hPGtm.jpg

You just know this shit is good when you get an error message like this:

hPNJl.jpg

hPNR0.jpg

AIGHT [bleep]ES

LET'S REVIEW

THE BENEFITS OF PRIFF

First benefit, you get mad xp like so:

hPOoQ.jpg

Second, you get 7 [bleep]ing pages in a word doc... of the benefits/cool ass things you can do. It just makes everything in RS easier. New gnome gliders, new spirit trees etc etc etc etc etc^2

[spoiler=man i should get paid as a hype man for this damn city...]

The city itself is built over a large crater, and is formed entirely out of elven crystal from Tarddiad, constructed by the eight Elven Clans with the aid of their goddess Seren, after they arrived to Gielinor in the First Age. It is divided into eight equally sized areas, each belonging to one of the original Elven Clans that built the city. Each of these areas have two skills associated with it, which dictate the various training methods found inside it.

A feature known as the Voice of Seren can affect two areas at a time, changing which two it affects every hour. It provides a number of benefits, such as increased experience. The areas it is currently benefiting can be seen by the symbols in the upper-left corner of the screen.

Tower of Voices

Tower of Voices

The Tower of Voices.

The Tower of Voices is found in the centre of the city, and serves as the main hub. It has several features:

A lodestone is located in the very centre of tower, activating it provides easy access to the city.

Two Grand Exchange clerks and one banker can be found in the north west corner and the same team in the south east corner.

Three portals can be found on the north eastern balcony that directly access your Clan Citadel, Player-owned ports and Daemonheim (along with a right-click option to Talsar for the Sinkholes D&D).

A staircase in the north east east leads to the first floor of the Tower, which contains a memoriam device where you can review the memoriam crystals found within Prifddinas. For information on how to obtain the memoriam crystals, see the memoriam crystals page. A fragment of the spirit of Seren can also be found here, which can be used to unlock some of the various elf titles.

A tree patch for growing crystal trees is found on the south eastern balcony; growing one there rewards the player with 50,000 Farming xp.

Rhobert Dail, who decants potion flasks, can be found in the south south east.

Dilwyn, who runs a loyalty shop, can be found in the south west south.

Ianto, who stores Treasure Hunter and holiday items like Diango, can be found on the south western balcony

A holiday event portal, active during holiday events, is found behind Ianto.

The golden Statue of Rhiannon is found in the south west, watched over by Auron Ithell. It acts similarly to Shattered Heart.

Challenge Mistress Heriau, can be found in the north west, who gives out Daily Challenges like Challenge Mistress Fara.

An everlasting bonfire is located on the north western balcony. This bonfire can save logs.

Crwys (Farming and Woodcutting)

Prifddinas Crwys district

The Crwys area of the city.

The Crwys Clan is located north east of the Tower of Voices, off the eastern path. It is primarily based on the Farming and Woodcutting skills, and is led by Lord Crwys. It features:

Crwys workers to pickpocket at 97 Thieving can be found scattered around the area.

The Crwys herald can be found in the Crwys tower, and sells the Clan Crwys cape.

An elder tree patch, usable at 90 Farming, can be found in the north eastern area of the area. It is watched over by Sior and Afenen. When farmed for the first time it will unlock the "of the Crwys" title.

A spirit tree, watched over by Glouron the gnome can be found to the south east. Talking to Glouron with 89 Farming unlocks the ability to plant three spirit trees at once and the ability to teleport to the Prifddinas spirit tree. If you plant three spirit trees and then talk to him again, he will give a one time farming XP lamp worth 50,000 XP in Farming.

Four magic trees can be found to the east of the Tower of Voices and five yew trees can be found on the platform directly north of it.

Lord Crwys and a bank chest can be found on the north western platform, in addition to a number of other features.

A greenhouse can be found in the south west, which contains ivy growing on the walls around it.

Coeden the ent can also be found in the greenhouse, and runs a farming shop selling seeds and saplings.

A bush patch and a herb patch can be found to the north east, watched over by Briallen and Eirlys. A compost bin can also be found nearby. Note that Briallen can not be paid to watch over the herb patch, he only watches the bush patch.

Cadarn (Magic and Ranged)

Prifddinas Cadarn district

The Cadarn area of the city.

The Cadarn Clan is located south east of the Tower of Voices, off the eastern path. It is primarily based on the Magic and Ranged skills, and is led by Arianwyn. It features:

Cadarn rangers and magi can be found scattered across the area, and can be fought for combat experience. They are primarily found training near some archery targets in the south of the area. They are capable of using abilities.

Defeat 1,000 of them and the player will unlock the "of the Cadarn" title.

Cadarn workers which can be pickpocketed at 93 Thieving can be found scattered around. Loot includes sharks, coins and more.

The Cadarn herald and Arianwyn can be found within the Cadarn tower. The herald sells the Clan Cadarn cape.

A battlestaff shop, owned by Haf, can be found just north of the archery targets.

An Elven grimoire can be found within Haf's shop, which can swap from normal to ancient spellbooks or back, and from normal prayers to ancient curses and back. The grimoire will provide a persistent boost to Defence, Magic, and Ranged when used and will either drain or restore your prayer depending on how it is used. If you swap your spellbook your prayer will be drained, but if you swap your prayer it will be restored. If you have completed the hard Fremennik Province Tasks you can switch to and from the Lunar spellbook as well without draining your prayer points.

A fountain containing the Tears of Seren for recharging dragonstone jewellery can be found outside Haf's shop, which acts similarly to the Fountain of Heroes in the Heroes' Guild and the Totem Pole in the Legends Guild.

A flax field, a loom and a spinning wheel can be found in the north-east, just north of the Max Guild.

The Max Guild is found in the southeast, and has a number of features detailed on its own page.

Trahaearn (Mining and Smithing)

Prifddinas Trahaearn district

The Trahaearn area of the city.

The Trahaearn Clan is located south east of the Tower of Voices, off the southern path near the southern entrance to Prifddinas. It is primarily based on the Mining and Smithing skills, and is led by Lady Trahaearn. It features:

Trahaearn workers which can be pickpocketed at 95 Thieving can be found all around the area.

The Trahaearn tower contains the Trahaearn herald and a bank chest. The herald sells the Clan Trahaearn cape.

Lady Trahaearn can be found watching over the Seren Stones in the south, which act similar to ivy. They require level 89 Mining to mine, and produce corrupted ore.

You can obtain the "of the Trahaearn" title by mining 100 Corrupted ores.

You can obtain a one time smithing XP lamp for 50,000 Smithing XP by smelting 100 corrupted ore.

A Tree patch can be found to the east of the Seren Stones, watched over by Eifion and Tiwlip.

An anvil and furnace can be found in the building just south-east of the Seren Stones.

A Large mine can be found north of the Trahaearn tower, which contains 6 Mithril ore rocks, 8 adamantite ore rocks, 8 coal rocks and 2 runite ore rocks, which can also yield corrupted ore when the Voice of Seren is active.

8 Gem rocks can be found to the east of the mine, which produce better gems (including uncut onyx) than the ones in the Shilo Village and Lunar Isle Mine, with a chance of yielding spirit gems.

Harmonised rocks sometimes spawn in the area, which act similarly to concentrated rocks in the Living Rock Caverns.

Iorwerth (Melee and Slayer)

Prifddinas Iorwerth district

The Iorwerth area of the city.

The Iorwerth Clan is located south west of the Tower of Voices, off the southern path near the southern entrance to Prifddinas. It is primarily based on the Melee and Slayer skills, and is led by their new lord, Iestin Edern. It features:

Iorwerth workers to pickpocket at 91 Thieving can be found scattered around the area.

Iorwerth scouts and Iorwerth guards to fight against can be found scattered around the area.

The Iorwerth herald can be found within the clan tower, and sells the Clan Iorwerth cape.

Morvran, a slayer master requiring at least 85 Slayer and a combat level of 120 can be found in the north-eastern part of the area. Morvran assigns the same tasks Kuradal assigns, with some unpopular tasks removed (such as Living Rock Creatures) and the addition of Elves. He can also extend the number of creatures assigned and can assign his Hall of Fame challenge.

Completing 8 Dark Beast tasks assigned by Morvran will unlock the "of the Iorwerth" title.

Rush of Blood, a weekly D&D run by Morvran where the player must survive endless waves of monsters for ten minutes, can be accessed by going down the cage next to Morvran. It includes four difficulty levels with different requirements for each difficulty. This D&D unlocks a number of titles.

You can obtain a one-time Slayer XP lamp worth 50,000 Slayer XP by completing wave 20 in any difficulty on a trial or reward run of Rush of Blood.

A small obelisk to recharge Summoning points can be found next to Morvran.

The Iorwerth Manor is found in the south-western area of the city, which contains Iestin Edern and a number of features:

A crystal chest with an improved drop table in comparison to the chest in Taverley.

An altar that recharges prayer points and gives a persistent boost to Attack, Strength, and Defence while in Prifddinas. Once the player leaves the area, the following notice is received: "Your boost from the Clan Iorwerth altar has been reset."

Ithell (Crafting and Construction)

The Ithell Clan is located south west of the Tower of Voices, off the western path. It is primarily based on the Crafting and Construction skills, and is led by Lady Ithell. It features:

The Ithell herald can be found in the clan tower near a bank chest. The herald sells the Clan Ithell cape.

Ithell workers scattered throughout the area, which require 92 Thieving to pickpocket and give a variety of Crafting and Construction items as loot.

The Harmonium which features a copy of the Ithell statue and four Harps, which you can tune and play for Construction and Crafting experience and harmonic dust.

Lady Ithell can upgrade the dragon pickaxe and dragon hatchet to the crystal pickaxe and crystal hatchet respectively for 4,000 harmonic dust each.

Harmonic dust is also used for Crystal Singing: making (attuned) crystal equipment and other tools with the singing bowl. Crystal equipment is level 70, and is made with weapon and armour seeds and harmonic dust. Attuned crystal equipment is level 80 , and is made with attuned weapon and armour seeds and harmonic dust. Both types of equipment degrade to seed after a certain number of uses. Eluned (on the east side) can help with crystal singing.

A soft clay mining site, right next to a pottery wheel and a pottery oven.

A place to mine Crystal-flecked sandstone, which is used for crystal flasks. There is also a robust glassmaking machine, which makes crystal flasks in addition to regular potion flasks like the one in Oo'glog.

A sawmill operator, tanner, sandpit, estate agent, and player-owned house portal.

An additional statue for the God Statues Distraction and Diversion.

Amlodd (Summoning and Divination)

The Amlodd Clan is located north west of the Tower of Voices, off the western path. It is primarily based on the Summoning and Divination skills, and is led by Lord Amlodd. It features:

The Amlodd herald can be found at the clan tower and sells the Clan Amlodd cape.

Amlodd workers to pickpocket at 94 Thieving scattered throughout the area.

A fairy ring in the south western corner, code d•j•s.

A summoning obelisk, very close to a bank (at the Ithell Clan), on the west side near Lord Amlodd.

Lord Amlodd will swap summoning pouches for spirit shards at the same rate as Bogrog, and also sells items at his summoning shop.

In return for catching one of each impling, Daffyd will give you the thinker robes, thinker trousers, 50,000 Hunter experience and an enhancement to catching implings. You can toggle this enhancement between tripling the experience Hunting implings, and doubling the loot received from them.

Truthful shadows, Blissful shadows and Manifest shadows can be found on the east side of the area. Killing them gives shadow cores, which can be converted into light cores at the rift for Divination experience.

Aid Lord Amlodd in cleansing shadow cores. Convert 15 of each type of core (blissful, truthful, manifest) to claim a Divination XP lamp from Lord Amlodd. This is a Completionist cape requirement.

Penny pet can be created from shadow creature drops (dark soul, dark body, dark mind).

Light cores are used to make light creature familiars, which can teleport you to Tears of Guthix or the Ancient Guthix Temple. It has a passive effect that sometimes automatically converts memories without going to the energy rift. Its special move, Enlightenment, further increases the automatic memory conversion chance, gives better rewards on the Hefin Agility Course, and sometimes gives double blue tears in Tears of Guthix.

Hefin (Agility and Prayer)

The Hefin Clan is located north west of the Tower of Voices, off the northern path. It is primarily based on the Agility and Prayer skills, and is led by Lady Hefin. It features:

The Hefin herald can be found inside the clan tower and sells the Clan Hefin cape.

Hefin workers that can be pickpocketed at level 96 Thieving, scattered throughout the area.

The Hefin Agility Course gives among the best Agility experience in the game, along with a variety of rewards including emotes, the cosmetic Prifddinian worker outfit, and new lore. Using a light creature's special move increases the frequency of rewards.

Serenity posts are an alternative Agility training method that give up to 20,000 Agility experience daily in only 10-15 minutes.

Hefin monks sell cleansing crystals, which are used to cleanse the Corrupted Seren Stone in the cathedral, giving a decent rate of Prayer experience in a mechanic similar to bonfires for Firemaking.

Meilyr (Dungeoneering and Herblore)

The Meilyr Clan is located north east of the Tower of Voices, off the northern path. It is primarily based on the Dungeoneering and Herblore skills, and is led by Lady Meilyr. It features:

The Meilyr herald can be found in the clan tower and sells the Clan Meilyr cape.

Meilyr workers throughout the area, which can be pickpocketed at 98 Thieving.

Harmony pillars are farming patches that attune to a random skill when a seed is planted in them. Gaining experience in that skill helps the pillar grow harmony moss.

Harmony moss is used to make perfect juju potions when combined with juju potions made in the Herblore Habitat minigame.

Also available are combination potions, which combine two high-level potions to give the effects of both in a six-dose crystal flask. Recipes for combination potions are bought from Lady Meilyr and some of them need to be found while Dungeoneering.

A resource dungeon (95 Dungeoneering) on the north side containing a bloodwood tree, pawyas and grenwalls, implings, and random divine locations (which do count towards your daily limit). It also contains a Gorajo hoardstalker that will give a random card that gives benefits while Dungeoneering.

Another resource dungeon (115 Dungeoneering) on the south side, containing crystal-flecked sandstone, Edimmu and the Motherlode maw, which will give you a daily random reward including 10% damage boosters, reward boosters, implings, and dragon armour.

Wythien can also give you one of the Motherlode maw's rewards for 10 crystal motherlode shards.

Captain Muggin has a gnome glider that goes to the Grand Tree, found in the far northwest corner. The Gnome name of Prifddinas is Dylandra.

A fruit tree patch in the northwest area attended by Alfon (gardener) and Emlyn (elven tool leprechaun).

History

• Like 1

hQat6.jpg

^ Saruman44

vv Thengel55

hQbRv.jpg

But I can't remember the name of my very first account that I shared w/ my brothers for hte longest time ugh.

Also Jagex, you said my recovery questions were set in Feb 2002... So how you gonna say I was created in Oct 2002? Doofus

hQhE7.jpg

mfw maging araxxor sucks

also by popular demand

hQhFR.jpg

That luck lol... Is maging Araxxor really that bad?

I tried melee Araxxor today. I must say, it's absolutely wonderful, but I find myself eating so much more due to melee hits and berserk. Plus p4 is a lot more hectic with the slightly more unpredictable melee/mage attacks.

And STOP CLEAVING MY YAK IN MD PLS ARAXXOR

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

That luck lol... Is maging Araxxor really that bad?

I tried melee Araxxor today. I must say, it's absolutely wonderful, but I find myself eating so much more due to melee hits and berserk. Plus p4 is a lot more hectic with the slightly more unpredictable melee/mage attacks.

And STOP CLEAVING MY YAK IN MD PLS ARAXXOR

1) Maging sucks just because I wasn't hitting high - even when I used Sunshine or Metamorphosis.

2) Melee is the best ever! But yes - you do eat more than with Range.

3) P4 is easier with Melee - but involves more food. I honestly just pray Mage and tank the Melee hits.

:D

u give me the power to chew gum

hold up i just had an rsn idea

chew gum

gum chew

chewer gum

gum chewer

got lets go

• Like 1

too late i did haha

and then i changed it back

I did a bunch of rots today, like 20 kills. I only died once:D

I then got on Saruman44: started my slayer... about 10 kills in I got a random spin. Ooooh ok so I spin and MOTHER [bleep]. Silverhawk Boots 8)

That said, got about 70k Agility xp so far today.

As well as all Easy/Medium/Hard Seer's Diaries done. Enhanced Excal 8)

Almost 75 DG

Got 75 Summon

Traitor.