Antaeus [2283/2496] Fire Cape!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

UHUH. Here I am. Hello. What's new...what's new....Several woodcutting levels while I wasn't really updating here. Other than that, moved to a new place. 80+ Skills woot :) Pictures soon, I suppose.

[hide=Entry]Monday 03 November 2008

UH. I did it again. Stopped playing for a while. BUT! I've been busy with good stuff :D Made a big move recently and it's awesome :P Haven't done much in rs (surprise) but I did get all my stats to 80+ :D Hurray! Perhaps I'll really get back into the swing of things soon.[/hide]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Currently:

Hunting Chompy Birds

5 feathered hat! Ended the day with:

0812192149kclg8.png

New Things:

Friday 19 December 2008

Up to some pretty random things lately. Making pies, mining a bit. 81 and 82 Mining some time ago. Started Hunting Chompy birds :D 1000 kills after about 3 days. Not sure if I'll take a break to get some levels or go straight through to that gold hat =o Falling pretty behind on the race =x lol.

:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi again :-w I've added some new stuff. Plus: I have an avatar now! :D

Recent Level:

090413161626.png

[Monday]

Woop, Easter! I've been focusing on woodcutting, for the most part, since that's ZP Skill of the Month for April :) Lucky, lucky, it's also the skill for the second week of the Jagex Cup - Skilling. I got 93 Woodcutting and 51% to all 99s yesterday, 92 Firemaking and the Inferno Adze today. :) I was at the top spot for Exp gainers this morning, though it'll probably change by tomorrow. This competition is fierce. :? I'll have little to no time to woodcut tomorrow, and wednesday should be some spring cleaning. Ah, 94, perhaps 95 by the weekend?

• 2 weeks later...

Stuff :o

090419125951.png

Blurbs:

[saturday]

Hm, haven't been doing much aside from woodcutting (94 Wc ages ago) and boss hunting. Not much time online the past couple weeks. Doing my Skilling hours for the Jagex Cup last minute again :P So, Lara and I have been duo'ing Zilyana a bit and trying out Tormented Demons. We're getting better on both fronts. Started out at 3 kills or so at Zil and 5~ or something at TDs. Now at 10 Zils :lol: and 20~ TDs per trip. I'm enjoying Tormented Demons quite a bit. They're fairly relaxing, and they drop pretty shiny things. :)[hide=]090425202041.png

090425215333.png[/hide]I'm not entirely sure what to spend cash on nowadays. Thinking about an SGS for TDs/slayer, or a 99.

Thanks, Turnp1kes. Yes, hopefully the budget will allow for an sgs soon. \'

Added a thing

[Thursday]

So ends the month of April! I came in second for the woodcutting competition. :( I want to win one of those some time. D: Hopefully soon. :)

Hum..On the 26th, Lara and I brought Sir Nitram99 to Tormented Demons for the first time. Not sure what the most efficient set-up is for trio, but anyway, I melee'd while they ranged. Rough start, but it didn't take long at all for Martin to get the hang of things. After that, killing went really smoothly, and we each got a present!

090426183037.png

On another note: my entrance exams are over and done with! Woop, woop. They went quite well, as far as I know. :lol: Now, all I can do is wait til I get the results. Yes. That is all for now. :-w Mm, I think the 27th was 52% and today was 53%.

TDs are my new favorite, I think :P

Recent Level:

090501152736c.png

Blurbs:

[Friday]

Hello, May! I finally remembered to make a spreadsheet for a new month (http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key= ... Eh7E3rWoAg). Started off with a levelup in Construction, and a nice new cape090501152803.png

Visited the Real Estate Agent with some friends, then took a trip to Tormented Demons with another first-timer, Draco. Shard split for funzies. =)090501180131.png

Anyway, since con is out of the way, the plan is to do some money-making for the next week or so with rc & TDs. We'll see how it goes. 8-)

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh the bloody hell did you do that?!?!?! You went 6m exp in a week!!!!!!!

GAH!!!!!!!!! :wall:

Congratulations -.-

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Yes, thankyou. :)

Blurbs:

[saturday]

Spring is nice.<3 Lara and I took a trip to Tormented Demons in the morning and it was quite successful. :D

090502124937.png

090502130416.png

With that I sold a lot of my unused stuff - oh, I'll miss my rune collection ='(] - and bought a Saradomin Godsword. Haven't yet tried it myself, but Lara likes it. =D After all that, we took a cat for a walk. Lol, he hated it XD. Also went to sauna and did some grilling afterwards. Om nom nom. =) There were so many mosquitos though. D: I need bug repellant. Lots of it. :I We got home thinking about doing another TD trip, but we were pretty tired by then. I completed a quest instead. Myths of the White Lands ftw. Lol.

090502234809.png

• 8 months later...

Hello, everybody!! Updated the first post a bit and made a short blurb. Recently started using the Rune notes :D

And we're back! Hello, 2010! I'm so ready to get 2200 total that it's ridiculous. Hoping to get back into the swing of blogging again :) Since I've been 'away' I've gotten a few levels here and there. Got most skills up to 84 and got 97 Runecrafting. Stoked about some of the latest updates! Can't wait to start slayer with Kuradal and catch up on questing too :thumbsup:

Awesome blog, good luck with 2.2k total! :D

It's good to see more people aiming for 99 Runecrafting, hope you can reach your goal!

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Thanks :) Just a matter of time, really. And I'm in no rush. Good luck on your goals as well.

got 84 Smithing yesterday. Starting the next round of runecrafting :D

rsant100105smith84.png

• 2 months later...

Yay, updates :P

Recent Level:

98 Runecrafting

100228210202.png

Blurbs:

[Thursday 11.03.2010]

So far I've been sticking to the plan I've outlined in my Runenotes. I did wander from the path and completed a few slayer tasks. Also got 1/3rd of an Armadyl hilt during a clan event: Great success! All skills 84+ and 98 Runecraft last week. This week I've been running around getting some of the Shattered Hearts rocks and working out what to do for the bonus XP weekend (ZMI Runecrafting, woo). Tempted to shoot straight for 99 Runecraft =)

Some pictures:

[hide]100206001245.png

100208155251.png

100220224055.png

100223215252.png

lol

100310192021.png[/hide]