Antaeus [2283/2496] Fire Cape!

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Ant. Not too far at all. I can already smell that Skillcape (t). It smells delicious. <3:

Bennnnnnn. I miss you :o

97 fishing!

fish97dg7.png

Tried to go dk'ing tonight, but it wasn't in the cards. Tried the Sara General in the Godwars Dungeon though. It's quite nice :D No drops, but I think I've got the hang of it now. Wouldn't mind staying over there for a while =)

Headed to barrows for a bit also.

07oct06tlegser3.png

so the sooner I get 2274, the sooner you get back? 'Cause I'll do it with LIGHTNING SPEED if that's the case :o I wufs you. Hurry back to me <3:<3:<3: lol. Talk to you soon<3

78 Ranged last night. 1860 total =o~

range78kf4.png

Currently chopping some logs for the bowstrings I have in the bank. Then working on rc/magic. Then probably back to fishing =)

I don't know much about staking, but I'm fairly certain that Antaeus won't be any good for it. So I'm gonna try to use this one:

Currently: 82 Combat

60 Attack, 77 Hits

60 Strength

63 Defence

54 Prayer

87 Ranged

85 Magic

My guess is ddsing after training attack and strength. 100~ combat? I need to ask around :S Suggestions are appreciated :)

keep going ant, when i make my much-awaited return to rs i want to see you within three levels of 2277 :wink:

(take care of christina and make me some "siblings" :wink: :wink: :wink: )

Talk about a cruel mistress (figuratively), but atleast you let him off 3 levels.

I don't even want to consider the implications of that last statement

I look forward to your return -Death

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

Fuji, with your training err how shall I say... obsession you could make a new staker w/o prayer at all... I'd go for something like.

90 atk 90 str 70 def 1 pray... Or say the hell with it and go 99 99 99 (113 combat with no prayer whatsoever). Or you could use the char you have now and speed train 80 def 99 ranged and pk and or stake non-stop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Blog-layout updated :o

these are rather new:

Recent Drops:

Dlegs #3 121107

07nov12220653ms8.png

Duo Mage trip

dk071118duomageeg7.png

19 November 2007

It's been a while =)

Edited my blog to reflect how I haven't really been keeping track of certain things anymore (Slayer and barrows). Going back to small entries whenever I feel like it rather than a weekly progress report. Right now looking to complete my 91 Runecrafting goal, and to raise my combat to 115+. 80mil total exp soon.

Working on a project lately so I haven't been getting much done in rs aside from doing monster hunting and a bit of rc when I get on.

super secret project 8-)

From the most recent dk trip:

dk071123lootjt2.png

Recent level:(current total)

hp88gd8.png

Haven't done much else this week. Just got back from visiting with some friends.

I quite like the Grand Exchange. Wish I had more things to buy and money to spend :P

Dec 02 - 73 Hunter - Currently 1mil+ experience in all skills =D

hunter7307dec021250sn9.png

Dec 01 - 85 Runecrafting

rc8507dec01hx9.png

Nov 30 - 93 Magic

magic9307dec01tp8.png

dk trip: 301107

dk07nov301951wb2.png

91 rc and 1900 total by the end of this month, hopefully.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

08 January 2008

Heh. Here's to a new year. This is what I've pretty much been up to for December:

trackrc08jan08qx5.png

only 925k~ Runecrafting experience til 91 =) I have enough Pure Essence banked for 93~ so I'm happy with that.

Been planning out how I'll raise magic also. [hide=94 Magic]08jan07115455vi5.png[/hide] Killed Dagannoth Supreme for an Archers Ring while helping my friend get in to solo mage =D[hide=Archers Ring Drop]08jan07131044rs6.png[/hide] AND [hide=1900 Total level]08jan07192536hk3.png[/hide]

lol, thanks, Bp :P

13 January 2008

I haven't been able to really focus on anything this week. Working on getting skills to 80+ while I can't sit still long enough to runecraft. [hide=80 Herblore]08jan12195630ch6.png[/hide]

Considering spending some money on 95+ ranged and some prayer levels. Warrior says to get 85+ ranged before I start using chins, so I might start doing that..

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Friday 4 July 2008

I was starting to get pretty bored with RS so I haven't been on much until yesterday. Getting back into the swing of things, though =D HD is very nice. Got some slaying done (FINALLY learned how to make a slayer helm). 85 Slayer, 85 Summoning, 94-95 Runecraft, and maybe 99 Hitpoints coming soon. [hide=98 Hitpoints and 94 Defence]080705132659tb8.png

080705def94fs4.png[/hide]