Antaeus [2283/2496] Fire Cape!

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

German barrowing with Ant and Merlin went well tonight. Earlier Ant got karil's skirt, Merlin got guthan's skirt, and I got squat <.<

Atleast they were pretty good runes tonight though. I can't wait for Ant's vid to be finished.

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

German barrowing with Ant and Merlin went well tonight. Earlier Ant got karil's skirt, Merlin got guthan's skirt, and I got squat <.<

Atleast they were pretty good runes tonight though. I can't wait for Ant's vid to be finished.

Barrows ein Deutsch ftw!

07june19guthanshelmzf0.png

and eh..

07june19karilsskirtmg6.png

I'll update the front tomorrow. Yawn.

Oddly enough. While the camera was running I was getting pwned. after everyone went home (Merlin and Death), I stopped the camera and was doing alright (as in hitting hard and needing less food). Phenomenon? :-k heh. Rancid figured out how to Auto cast slayer dart. I think she likes it now :) (although lack of any barrows pieces is starting to annoy her)

I'm doing rather well with drops now :o I should have a nice pretty pile after I sell my loot.

sure, it could be long term...'cause barrows in german is how we roll 8-) lal.

couple things from barrowing last night:[hide=Karils skirt and Guthans platebody]07june20karilskirtkd7.png

07june20guthplateam5.png[/hide]

Here's my solo mage trip from earlier today:[hide=images]dk070621warriorlb8.png

dk070621serkermd5.png

dk070621rv1.png[/hide]

Thanks for suiciding again, Death :) Not sure if I should sell my serker or not. I'm gonna try it out at barrows tonight.

I'm an hp and str level away from 100 combat. 18k hp and 14k str exp til.

Np Ant! And thanks for the kickback :wink:

And nice clue!!! 1.7 mill from trimmed glory, black cav, and sara crozier. You really lucked out there.

Cya in a week!

21june2007ug2.png

It's no third age, but I'll take it 8-) z0mgs, a week without Death?!?! What'll I do? :uhh: :cry:

edits:

cmb100hp80xt4.png

Woo :D

Congratulations on 100 combat Ant!!

I like the significance of getting it on cows. It makes for a good cycle.

Have fun with Duradel :wink:

Thanks. Cows are best for training on, obviously :D and awesome drops too! O:) (just don't tell too many people. I don't want my training spot crowded.)

Fantastic overall!

99 prayer is awesome too. :)

After I get 80, I'm considering going for 90...

Perhaps eventually 99. :wink:

GL!

I have no whip at the moment sooo....right now I'm ranging black dragons in the evil chicken's lair. Thinking about getting 80 ranged this week. Considering doing some shade burning as well. Level 3 clues = <3 so cut down to maybe 5-10 barrow runs a day, then ranging/templebuildig afterwards.

Woah! Before I got the joke I thought Merlin was quitting or something! :cry:

Congratulations on the Guthix chaps Ant!

Anything happen while I was gone? (I think I saw you got some new barrows drops while looking through your blog).

This is what I've planned for DKing. Obviously I need advice. Obviously I need to improve over time. It might be wise to train range on blue dragons, and ecto/gildy bones so I can get my prayer higher. Magic could use some work as well.

Relevant Stats:

70 attack, 70 def, 66 str, 69 magic, 70 range, 59 prayer, 86 agility

Maging Setup, with a bow:

Helm: Farseer

Amulet: Glory (Would unholy symbol be better?)

Arrows: N/A

Cape: Legends (Would God be better?)

Weapon: Slayer staff

Shield: Granite shield (Would unholy book be better?)

Gloves: Barrows gloves

Boots: ? Mystic boots? Climbing boots?

Ring: Wealth

Inv:

Crystal bow (Should I get this for after Rex is dead?) I would need to recharge.

Super Antis: 3 or 4?

Sharks/prayer potions or sara brews/super restores? How many?

Home tab (Or ecto)

Magic Dart casts: Ant suggests 1000-1500

Things to get:

More casts (847 deaths, 1.1k minds so far)

Recharge crystal bow

Super antis

Sharks OR Sara brews/super restores (6 snaps, ingredients for 19 brews so far, 2 sharks, 3 uncooked sharks, 42 ppots, 1 snap seed)

I've watched Fast forces vid, and read guides on how to get there.

I'm really not enjoying missing DKing. Unfortunately, my Aunt who lives about a half mile from me has 3 dogs, one of which is 100 lb and has a urinary problem that requires her to have 4 pills a day. My Aunt left for a seminar (Her field is psychology) so I'm housesitting, etc.

Anyways, I'm trying not to feel sadistic [and hope you got nothing or everyone died]. Plus I'm really tired because one of her dogs spent 40 minutes last night barking which kept me up.

Next time I should be a little more prepared.

Hybriding was surprisingly easy =o (of course, I did have a 118 in my corner. hehe.) We're definately up for DKs again soon. Earlier in the day could work. We'd just need a mage *nudges Death* :-w

No good drops, but it was a shorter trip than I had anticipated. one of our team mates died and another had to tele out early. so we were left with a mage and two hybrids =p

I brought too many sara brews :wall: :wall:

emerald bolts (e) = <3 <3: only used about 400 of the 5k that I brought :XD: so maybe just 1-1.5k next time. hah

Soon! :thumbsup:

Anyways, hopefully not until after tomorrow night (That's when I finish sleeping over with the dogs). In the mean time, I need to make some minds, buy some deaths, and get some more supplies. I should probably also get my prayer and def up. Being 100k from 87 agility, I'll start all that after 87. I'd be fine with another late one, though earlier is fine (Not too much).

haven't been doing much

cmb101str78uh6.png

I'm gonna do a bit of slayer to get attack and def to at least 80 each and 85 Defence. Then back to barrows and hopefully more Dag King hunting. Bought 240 Super restores (4) that I'm planning to put to use :)

[hide=banky bank]07jul07bankkm7.png[/hide]

Another DK trip last night. 3 Hyrbids with myself maging. Only one of them had experience DKing, and he disconnected (power went out) in the beginning of the trip. =o the other two tele'd out by the time he logged back in so he left (with 10hp. woo!) and I stayed behind to solo mage. Short trip again, but this time because I didn't have enough antipoison. I traded one to someone because he forgot all his -.- Always bumps in the road when DKing :roll:

Bought enough oak planks to get 75 Construction. I should be able to get a slayer level (and 1800 total) today as well :) After that I'll only have 4 skills below level 73 (1mil exp). So I might be working on Hunter (71), Runecrafting (71), and Slayer (66). Herblore (67), I can leave until I'm done farming the herb seeds I bought :D

Next stop: 2mil (Level 80+) in all. heh.

No more 99 cats? Aw...

We need to go DK some more because I FINALLY figured it out! And by the way, for everyone reading this, I was the one who died and ruined everyone else's trip the first time.

Good luck on getting all those levels, and I'll be joining you at barrows very soon! I'm getting 105 combat at Bandits and then buying full Veracs.

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

Good luck, Ant! I bet you know who this is :thumbsup: if not, you're really eeeeevil! :twisted:

Gabe's a TIFer now 8-)

Good luck with 1800 Ant.

I'm working with this for DKing:

Alright. This had better be worth it. A 1 after something means I have it, 0 means I don't.

I'd like to wear a Neitiznot1/farseer1, because to get a V helm I'd have to sell a bunch of runes.

I'm working on a mage cape today, too. (I got the cape)

Equipment:

Helm: Farseer1/Neitiznot1/V helm0

Body: Brassy1

Cape: Mage1

Arrows: (None)

Weapon: Slayer Staff1

Shield: Granite1 or Unholy book1

Legs: V skirt1

Amulet: Unholy Symbol1 or Glory1

Gloves: Barrows1

Boots: Mystic?1

Ring: Wealth1

Inventory: (28 slots)

Runes: (2 slots, 26 left)

1500 deaths 1

6000 minds 1

Potions: (24 slots, 2 left)

Super Antis (4 slots, 22 left) 1

Sara Brews (10 slots, 12 left) 1

Super Restores (10 slots, 2 left) 1

Other items: (2 slots, 0 left)

Crystal Bow (1 slot used, 1 left) 1

Home Teleport Tab (1 slot used, 0 left) 1

So I'm trying to find a seller of v skirt, get a mage cape, get boots, and MAYBE get a v helm.

Btw, Beerrobber asked if he could go. He is going to converse with you to ask if he can go, etc.

A pleasure to Dk with you Ant. 2 trips should quench my thirst for a challenge (Though I must have got the easy part; everyone plays this DK thing as so difficult)--atleast for a while. I really should be getting full guthans for these kind of things.

Thanks for the opportunity Ant

~Death

1800 from a couple days ago:

tota1800lthieve74ry5.png

D legs drop from last night:

070713dlegskp0.png

Woo! Dag King hunting is always fun. Very exciting couple of trips last night. We got an archer ring drop :D

Pic on Ben's Blog

agil75bm3.png

Going Dag Kinging again tonight. =)

[hide=Ants first D axe drop! Warrior and serker #2s]dk070714axeid8.png

dk070714warriorbz5.png

dk070714serkerwl3.png[/hide]dk070714rq1.png

Another learning trip. Four hybrids (two first-timers), myself maging. After my first kill Rex spawned just as they ran for the second supreme and Rex started smacking them around :( instead of going up the ladder they stayed and tried to fight supreme, and prime spawned not long after. They all tele'd out alright and I stayed to solo mage.