Antaeus [2283/2496] Fire Cape!

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no idea you were doing all of this stuff! That's a beautiful Dagannoth King trip you had there. But please... GET ME AN AXE!

It was fun doing Barrows and 2 horribly disastrous Dagannoth King trips. I'm going to try out solo maging soon too, as soon as I get my first Barrows item. I'll also be down at metal dragons maging steel with my runes from Barrows. We need to go down there once with people who have all been before, and just dominate those Dagannoth Kings.

Anyway, good luck with all this stuff (even though by the look of your recent drops, you won't need it), and I hope we can go to Dagannoth Kings again soon.

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

I had no idea you were doing all of this stuff! That's a beautiful Dagannoth King trip you had there. But please... GET ME AN AXE!

It was fun doing Barrows and 2 horribly disastrous Dagannoth King trips. I'm going to try out solo maging soon too, as soon as I get my first Barrows item. I'll also be down at metal dragons maging steel with my runes from Barrows. We need to go down there once with people who have all been before, and just dominate those Dagannoth Kings.

Anyway, good luck with all this stuff (even though by the look of your recent drops, you won't need it), and I hope we can go to Dagannoth Kings again soon.

I've been dominating, but the deaths seem to happen on the northern side of the lair. I too would like an axe (I need to buy more supplies), but we'll see.

There's that 120 for you Ant :wink:

Btw: I have a large amount of brews/super restores for Dking, and I need to buy deaths/minds. (I only have like 600 casts left).

Any idea what time tonight?

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

Love the blog, lucky dk trip ehh??

your name is the best ever...so cool...so dreamy....Ants my nickname at school :-w (hence rl name antonio)

italian by any chance?

like the d legs drops, getta vissage!!! for yer self, nice stats, nice bank,

10/10, not sure if you wanted rating lol

znn02a.jpg

ubd6755ku8.png

Hey Ant!

Your bank is AWSOME!!!

Gratz on all those nice barrows and Dk drops, and in the D legs!!!

It was nice to Dk with you ::' , a shame I had no food left lol

Keep the hard work up!! :thumbsup:

beerrobber.png

^Click it to see my BLOG

Barrows Drops: 3[spear, dh helm, t helm]

Law Crafting guide

If I do make it tonight, I must stress to your friend that I don't plan on going on any more DK trips without any information about them but a vague 'sometime late monday night.'

Well first trip wasn't so good.

Second was. I'll let Ant explain. I slept through the 3rd.

Second trip loot:

loot.png

Love the blog, lucky dk trip ehh??

your name is the best ever...so cool...so dreamy....Ants my nickname at school :-w (hence rl name antonio)

italian by any chance?

like the d legs drops, getta vissage!!! for yer self, nice stats, nice bank,

10/10, not sure if you wanted rating lol

Yeah, been lucky lately, it seems =) No, I'm not Italian. I get that a lot, actually. The name is from greek mythology. Thanks for the rate :D

Hey Ant!

Your bank is AWSOME!!!

Gratz on all those nice barrows and Dk drops, and in the D legs!!!

It was nice to Dk with you ::' , a shame I had no food left lol

Keep the hard work up!! :thumbsup:

Thanks heaps, Beer =)

If I do make it tonight, I must stress to your friend that I don't plan on going on any more DK trips without any information about them but a vague 'sometime late monday night.'

Well first trip wasn't so good.

Second was. I'll let Ant explain. I slept through the 3rd.

Second trip loot:

loot.png

Trip one started out with a pretty big team. 4 hybrids (only me and my friend using guthans. the other two were kinda new at it) and 4 mages (Death Dude among them). I know that one of those mages had only learned how to mage the previous night; I was there. The other two I was led to believe were veteran dkers (maybe before the game engine update). Each time they went to snag Rex they stood square in the middle of the lair. Got Prime and/or Supreme on them numerous times. Got Death killed in the process.

After maybe five kills the new hybrids tele out, so my friend and I could get some real DKing done. He had to tele out after half an hour or so, so I thought I'd stay solo to get a few kills on Prime. I PM one of the mages "Don't get supreme on you. I'm alone." But as soon as supreme spawns, he's already chasing someone around the south east corner of the lair (one of the mages healing off the spinos). He runs to the east side, get's Supreme to spot the rest of the mages, and gets Prime on himself as well. The three of them ran around in a panic and they finally tele. Good riddence. Started getting distracted so I tele'd out without getting any kills in on Prime after all. Dud trip.

dk070715bgt7.png

Trip two was pretty frustrating at first. Me and Death went back to Duo mage without a suicider. I can't remember how many times we went up and down the ladder. Maybe eight or so? Used up a shark and brew each just trying to get in right. Finally had enough of it, swore to go back up and mage some rock crabs for the armours if we didn't get in this one last time. Went down the ladder, BINGO. Supreme wasn't looking =) snagged rex after killing prime. First Rex = AXE. It's obviously the log. I'm not taking any other way to waterbirth from here on.

dk070716bvb9.png

dk070716bteameb0.png

Trip three, got Death to suicide for me and Rancid. I'm a bit too impatient to play the ladder game with supreme. Suiciders = <3. D axe on the fifth or so kill. Not long after, my cable died (as well as my internet and phone). Logged back in with Rancid still in the lair, but out of pots. I didn't feel like solo'ing so late in the night (and with the login server and my internet being wonky), so I tele'd out as well. Axe in hand =) woo woo! Of course we took the log that time =)

dk070716cgq9.png

big fat edit:

did two more duo trips tonight, snagging another two d axes 8-) Thanks a ton to Beer for suiciding both times.

first trip with Ben

dk070717aaxewj0.png

dk070717alootvc1.png

Second trip with rancid

dk070717baxezk9.png

dk070717btg0.png

saved over the total (team) loot pic for the second trip #-o

At what point do we all declare the need for rehab? :wink:

New sig is great Ant.

Judge opinion: Original, good color/shading, most importantly the foreground/background works well.

At first I thought it was a stump -.- Volcano/crater works well too.

Wildy/Rogues castle perhaps? Or just something that came into your lady's head?

At what point do we all declare the need for rehab? :wink:

New sig is great Ant.

Judge opinion: Original, good color/shading, most importantly the foreground/background works well.

At first I thought it was a stump -.- Volcano/crater works well too.

Wildy/Rogues castle perhaps? Or just something that came into your lady's head?

Pfft. We don't need any rehab. We can quit any time we want without any problem whatsoever. =;

Ignore the fact that I'm going again tonight. :-w

She really surprised me with the sig <3:<3: Definately my style. Not sure what it is in the background. Wildy agil course? Mage arena? Or just a creepy old factory =o Either way, I loves it.

Nice Siggy!!!

Suicide tonigh pl0x?

And please dont forget my 20% :anxious:

hey, man. stop talking money. it's bad luck :( I won't forget. Just haven't sold the axes yet.

dk070718sa9.png

dk070718bnz1.png

Tried the kq for the first time. went solo, which I figured would take two trips. Survived the first trip just fine, got distracted and couldn't eat fast enough during the second trip, lost v helm. Keeping protect item prayer on for queenie now =) went back a couple more times solo for 75 nats, and a rune chain.

Also tried the chaos ele for the first time solo. That wasn't so fun :shock: got him to a 1/4th health when I ran out of curry and tried to make a run for it . probably won't go back again without a team :uhh:

Anyway, another dk trip

dk070722fm2.png

Rule number one for DK'ing with and/or suiciding for Ant:

Do NOT discuss drops while a trip is being planned, before a trip, or during a trip. Playfully asking the Kings for 'phr33 st00f' is fine, but seriously complaining or 'wishing' for such and such a drop is annoying and ruins the mood.

Honestly, I think DK trips should be enjoyed for the excitement and xp. I also find it relaxing when I have a good partner/team. The drops are just a bonus. If you can have fun at the kings, you're a winner even if you don't bring home the presents. [/gripe]

Do NOT discuss drops while a trip is being planned, before a trip, or during a trip. Playfully asking the Kings for 'phr33 st00f' is fine, but seriously complaining or 'wishing' for such and such a drop is annoying and ruins the mood.

Honestly, I think DK trips should be enjoyed for the excitement and xp. I also find it relaxing when I have a good partner/team. The drops are just a bonus. If you can have fun at the kings, you're a winner even if you don't bring home the presents. [/gripe]

Hey, I'm finally back! I'll be on a little bit tomorrow so I can talk to you some. Have you checked Dragon axe prices since Thursday? Just wondering.

Anyway, I think that's a good rule, and I apologize for ever whining during a trip, because I feel that I must have done that at some point during a trip. But really, Dagannoth Kings need to share their goodies a little bit. Hopefully we can go on a DK trip at some point next week, and then the week after that I'll have nothing to do, so I could go on a late trip with you. I restocked on my runes, so I'm ready to go at any time.

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

Hey, I'm finally back! I'll be on a little bit tomorrow so I can talk to you some. Have you checked Dragon axe prices since Thursday? Just wondering.

Anyway, I think that's a good rule, and I apologize for ever whining during a trip, because I feel that I must have done that at some point during a trip. But really, Dagannoth Kings need to share their goodies a little bit. Hopefully we can go on a DK trip at some point next week, and then the week after that I'll have nothing to do, so I could go on a late trip with you. I restocked on my runes, so I'm ready to go at any time.

I'm not sure I've ever really griped about DK loot. Have I? I'd call that eating ring/axe thing tasteful. As is the log. That log is for the best, and that fox.

I'm ready anytime as well of course.

I'm not sure I've ever really griped about DK loot. Have I? I'd call that eating ring/axe thing tasteful. As is the log. That log is for the best, and that fox.

I'm ready anytime as well of course.

Trips with you guys have been enjoyable. Respecting the Log and the Fox are a must. I've taken a couple new people recently though and the only thing on their mind was drops/money. How much money they'll make during the trip, hope to get x amount of drops, etc. Very annoying. Very jinxing the trip.

And what's worse is afterwards, when we get no drops, they get pissy and complain about what a 'waste of time' it was. Roar! Can these people just have fun and enjoy?! :evil:

Rancid and I took one fellow like this. He tele'd out sooner than we did and we got an axe just a few kills after he left. How appropriate :-w a couple trips later he started to relax and roll with it, and started getting rings. Now he believes. muwahaha

I suppose I'm just a superstitious fellow. But I get good drops only when I'm not thinking about them or 'going after' them. Deal with it >:o

woo! Ben is back :twisted: I'll be doing some barrowing for runes so I can come along, otherwise, I'm ready to DK as usual =)

Haven't done much lately aside from DK'ing. Realized my bank worth was almost enough to get 91 Runecrafting with lavas. I might do that. For now I'm working on cleaning up some of my bank and rounding out some of my skills. Should get 70 herblore tonight.

07jul24233931sp2.png

herb69hn6.png

List of things to do:

1. Get full lumberjack

2. Collect all sets of waterbirth armours

3. Superglass make 3.7k+ buckets of sand

4. Charge and Craft Air Battlestaves

5. Finish making tuna potatoes

After that I should have a good window free bankspace =D

Fuji, why you so noob? :P JK. You should DK with a old friend.

Fuji=noob irl pl0x?

HAH. Are you playing on your main again? I can't keep up with you and your collection of accounts =;

Lol, yeah I play on Crim from time to time. I only have like 30 or so accounts... GAWD >.> Making a range tank atm though. Hit me up when I'm on though. I'll DK and stuff with you. What ever happened to your 1.5m steel arrows goal?

I ended up making 100k and it was painfully boring :uhh: and sure. I'm always up for DKs and whatnot. How do you feel about Kq? :o

70 herblore finally :D

herb70td1.png

I'm up for KQ... She can be such a pain. *blows the dust off his veracs*

Gratz on 70 herb... Sigh I remember when you were such a noob *sobs* I need a tissue. :o does kenny still play?

Meh, that wasn't all that long ago :-$ No, Kenny doesn't play anymore. We lost him to WoW when it was still in Beta :cry: :cry:

83 def and 102 combat :D

cmb102def83wb4.png