Zoid time to dim. Added Oldest Pro Cs Vid

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and bbal is definatly trustworthy :)

<3: siggied

Wow, now your being concieted about it. Anyone would've done the same thing for a good friend, you're friend just happened to own one of the most popular threads in these forums. You most likely did it for publicity anyway.

dude... just.. wow... i dont like you

i did NOT return zoids stuff because i wanted publicity

=; i returned it too him because hes a good friend, and fyi i had forgotten that he had a thread until he said he was posting the trade screen on it -.-

ok guys stop posting about, the last few pages are spam of b ball giving his stuff back. HE gave his stuff back, sounds like a nice guy.... now stop spamming the thread?

Socc.png

Socc | 99 Magic | 95/99 Range | 99 Defence | 99 Hitpoints | 96/99 Summoning |Join SODB for some monster Slayin! |

Nice stuff and all there.

Can I please ask, are your speakers anygood for music? because they look bloody fantastic

Edit: reason i ask is because they're described as gaming speakers, which in my eyes means they could be designed for short sharp bursts of rumbling bass, opposed to screaming out constant sound

4smallerxu3.png

moopycn7.png

Nice stuff and all there.

Can I please ask, are your speakers anygood for music? because they look bloody fantastic

Edit: reason i ask is because they're described as gaming speakers, which in my eyes means they could be designed for short sharp bursts of rumbling bass, opposed to screaming out constant sound

no there just as effective for music as they are for games, and yes they are fantastic :)

been playing silkroad online latly again so runescape is gonna be put on hold.

aww zoid no like us? :(

of course i love you guys <3:

<3

i bought cs for xbox, i see why u like it so much :)

Socc.png

Socc | 99 Magic | 95/99 Range | 99 Defence | 99 Hitpoints | 96/99 Summoning |Join SODB for some monster Slayin! |

aww zoid no like us? :(

of course i love you guys <3:

<3

i bought cs for xbox, i see why u like it so much :)

cs is the best darn fps ever 8-)

What things you need to run SilkRoad? My CPU is so sucky.. Last week I tried playing SilkRoad, but my cpu showed screen in pixels of different shapes and only had like a few colours.. I couldn't see any images of the game or even the trailers! Same thing when I tried World Of Warcraft, could'nt play + lost my 10 day free trial >.>

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

wai 2 g0 zoid!

well done on the spear n st00f

P.S please add me on msn :cry:

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

Same here i play these games:

1.) Counter Strike Source

2.) Silkroad

3.) Mu online

4.) Runescape

So we have alot in common i believe since i started playing runescape since january 2001 so me maybe a month eariler but still love it but i quitted it around 3 months ago since when rs2 came out i was still playing rsc but quitted it since rs2 is just boring for me it was much much funner for me on rsc so i loved that and might make my own rsc private servers if u would like to join. But not anytime soon.. So is there anyway that we can get in touch maybe both of us play since Silkroad or some Cs hit me up whenever..Also i live in the USA aswell so hit me up whenever im hopin like now so we can get on some Cs im pretty nasty in it like really nasty....

MSN: [email protected]

E-Mail: [email protected]

Well meeting you mate

Same here i play these games:

1.) Counter Strike Source

2.) Silkroad

3.) Mu online

4.) Runescape

So we have alot in common i believe since i started playing runescape since january 2001 so me maybe a month eariler but still love it but i quitted it around 3 months ago since when rs2 came out i was still playing rsc but quitted it since rs2 is just boring for me it was much much funner for me on rsc so i loved that and might make my own rsc private servers if u would like to join. But not anytime soon.. So is there anyway that we can get in touch maybe both of us play since Silkroad or some Cs hit me up whenever..Also i live in the USA aswell so hit me up whenever im hopin like now so we can get on some Cs im pretty nasty in it like really nasty....

MSN: [email protected]

E-Mail: [email protected]

Well meeting you mate

added on msm, the thing is, that i dont like source for competition because imo it should be considered competitive gaming, i perfer condtion zero or 1.6 for competition but we will play add me on steam also, vegavorlon

shows how bad the rs community is when they have to come drg pk me for rune boots and a warrior and tagg me 3 people, it sent me over the edge this time more than ever so yea im pretty much done playing cept for bk that ill stay for but other than that im done :)

shows how bad the rs community is when they have to come drg pk me for rune boots and a warrior and tagg me 3 people, it sent me over the edge this time more than ever so yea im pretty much done playing cept for bk that ill stay for but other than that im done :)

ah your quitting runescape? :cry:

Clean_Staker.png

lol vapour will show you up badly.

Ill kill you in anygame you want just choose it, and i dont need any of you saying you'll kill me, it just makes u sad when you see a scout in your face :-w

zomg when we played it was 6-6 then u had to go so we had a quick knife fight n u won :boohoo:

harrester1.gif

harrester1.png

harrester1.png

after much though i really cant quit, i have way to many friends id miss, so for now and will much time taken, ill post my bank :) once again. not as good as the old one but imsure its fine, brought my rune sets down to the bottom for pic

1.2k from 50k burnt sharks too :)

bankofzoidnerd1.jpg

Schexxy bank. <3:

And quitting runescape is like saying your going to stop eating chocolate. Its nearly impossible to do. :P

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D