Zoid time to dim. Added Oldest Pro Cs Vid

Aww It sucks you leaving..:( THanks for the memories though.:P Like the time we went to the steel war and we got koed 1st few seconds.:P ANd Kbd and St00f I WONT EVER FORGET YOU! If i had Msn I would try to talk to ya everyday but I dont. It's been nice knowing you. Long live Zoid! :)

P.S. You are still Mah Inspiration<3. :)

cowboy.jpg

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off I'm sad to see you stop, but I think I understand where you're comming from. I've never personally met you but spoken to you in game once or twice I think.

I remember back when you had your burnts collection, reading it now and then to get stunned each and every time to see that amount keep growing bigger and bigger. Then you got hacked and I expected you to stop like everyone else. This is where you showed your true values, and amased me in a way that I didn't think was possible. You made an incredible comeback, and for that you owe the right to be "pretty dang proud".

Thanks for all the good reading and goodluck with everything in the future :).

0mfg NOOOOO

Zoid !! :cry:

----------------

Ive Known You not for very Long, but for Quite few Months, Your an absolute Down to earth Person, They are alot of people who have been Very successful in RS and get Bigheaded, Thats not like Zoidnerd ,

and Zoidnerd ur a gr8 guy and a amazing friend to have, Ur the type of guy who plays for friends not Pixels and very funny too :D i guess u got tired of Humping the Sharks lol :P

Who lost around 4b and u carried on playing, i found out pretty late u got hacked or would of helped

But 90% of the people who lose 100m+ end up quitting!!

it Hurts losing a friend like u, Gd luck in real life, hope everything is ok and u do well!!

Ur M8t

Gangsterprt2 !!

Old School Pker / Staker

Hitting it up Since 03

man i use to love that show it went off air like 2 years ago it would come on 5:30 in morning and i would set my alarm for it right before i got rdy for school wish it was still on :cry:

Now i no were you got your name from!!!!!!!

man i use to love that show it went off air like 2 years ago it would come on 5:30 in morning and i would set my alarm for it right before i got rdy for school wish it was still on :cry:

Now i no were you got your name from!!!!!!!

lol yea thats why my name is ZOID lol \'

• 2 weeks later...

I FINALLY FOUND MY OLD PRO VID WATCH, thats what got me into my first Pro Devision about a 2 years ago, reuploaded to youtube a while ago, and erm, i dont know why its so small still worth the watch

Hey nice zoid - sad to see you go - i play cs to my account name is "Headshot"

Add me on steam friend - lifehalf1

I'll kick yo asse :D

Current: "1 like lummy" My Pker

Feel free to add me - pchat is always on :)

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

hmmphhhhh...

it really seems like your a nerd, counterstrike, people still play that? i mean its gotta be older than runescape atleast, but well u probly do considering uve played rs for 6 years. maybe work wouldnt be 4pm to 11pm if u went to college instead of no-lifing runescape all this time. not to be mean, well actually yes.

goodbye =)

edit: ur 17 and in highschool...uh huh *laughs*