Zoid time to dim. Added Oldest Pro Cs Vid

omg ur sad@! U play how many hours a day i bet what 14+ man zoidnerd whats that ur first+last name gosh computer specs god who the hell knows that...o yea a nerd! Dude u play way to much stop playin on ur computerf and have a life with ur gf...

dfasfdfdsafasdf

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmphhhhh...

it really seems like your a nerd, counterstrike, people still play that? i mean its gotta be older than runescape atleast, but well u probly do considering uve played rs for 6 years. maybe work wouldnt be 4pm to 11pm if u went to college instead of no-lifing runescape all this time. not to be mean, well actually yes.

goodbye =)

edit: ur 17 and in highschool...uh huh *laughs*

noes i dont know what your sticking up your rear but um... im not a nerd add me on msn, my pic is in the display.

6 years and 50million exp if u think i only gain 10mil exp every year do the math i hardly play

cs is a pro game, if you cut down cs it shows how much you know about anything.

so what if im in highschool?

anyways have fun with what ever you do i dont care what you say about me, it dosent effect me in the slightest

hmmphhhhh...

it really seems like your a nerd, counterstrike, people still play that? i mean its gotta be older than runescape atleast, but well u probly do considering uve played rs for 6 years. maybe work wouldnt be 4pm to 11pm if u went to college instead of no-lifing runescape all this time. not to be mean, well actually yes.

goodbye =)

edit: ur 17 and in highschool...uh huh *laughs*

wow lol in usa most ppl are in highschool untill like 18 lol....

saruman

I love you too.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

no kidding.

edit:wait,...6 years....50m...10m exp a year...no wait if u got 10m u would have 60m exp.

seeing as you are one of those who rides a shorter bus than most, ill elaborate on this

I DONT PLAY MUCH 10MIL PER YEAR IS REALLY LOW!!!!!

IM NOT A NERD

AND CS IS BETTER THAN YOUR HABBO HOTEL

now that you understand please dont come back to this thread unless is constructive and positive

Zoid, it was extremely fun reading your topics and following along with your achievements. Its sad to see you go but I completely understand. Your a famous person in my book and i'm going to save all your pictures and such so you'll never be forgotten :thumbsup:

My Main

bronzemzammyvest,nikoli40.gif

nikoli40.gif

Zoid, it was extremely fun reading your topics and following along with your achievements. Its sad to see you go but I completely understand. Your a famous person in my book and i'm going to save all your pictures and such so you'll never be forgotten :thumbsup:

thanks \'

Hmm.. Bots Ftw Mmkay! lol, nice headshots.. Used a Desert Eagle at all? Hard to see tbh, Scout ftw! gl with css

cant on poolday id have to quickbuy from stupid diving board really annoying yes deag is one of my fav guns

btw the vids not of bots, the scores were randomness pic taken before the vid was taken

thanks \'

np =p

anyone who talks trash about you is just jealous and should be shot :notalk:

My Main

bronzemzammyvest,nikoli40.gif

nikoli40.gif

thanks \'

np =p

anyone who talks trash about you is just jealous and should be shot :notalk:

\'

Zoid, what is your name on CS? My brother plays all the time. (BLECH)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I play a lot on condition zero-about to start source once i get my new comp (cat peed on my old one :evil:), and well done on those goals. Im semi quit (only play twice a fortnight, if that), so I sort of understand. Loving the pixels and phats. Im trying to alter my desktop aswell lol (mine is so lame). Anyway cya...

EDIT: Have you played de_boatseason2? MY favourite level apart from poolday 2. Fav wep?

I Quit. You should too.

wow man, wd on that staff and bb lol :D

what a shock that much of been! i hate that lil feeling of loss you get when you die :o!

sig.gif

Crazy Old Man.

R.I.P The Old Nite. My Mentor and Brother.

He taught me how to play the game.