skill i enjoy the most:agilidy

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly think that firemaking is the funnest skill in RS...

You don't get that much xp, you don't spend any money if you have a rune axe, and while you're cutting trees you can read forums...

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

Farming is an easy skill to train. Buy your highest tree seed, and it grows without you even working on the skill. Five yew trees is 35k+ exp, and it takes 5 minutes of your time.

Agillity is brutal. No way to powertrain it. You cannot buy Agility levels.

RC is brutal. Takes soooo long for xp. Even with runners and companies, its sloooow.

For me, Herblore and smithing are on the harder side, because of the low exp given for each click. Especially if you're not buying the levels, they're brutal.

Anyway....

Just wanted to post for rebuttal on the farming being hard. With tree seeds, its arguably the easiest, since no time is required.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

hardest skill is slayer because it requires 52m combat exp to get 99 and its not fast in the slightest, anyone saying that combat skilll are harder than otehrs well slayer is 4 times harder than any combat skill exccept prayer witch is like 100 times easier than slayer.

all other skills require time to get to 99 and tehre is fastest ways for all of them, where as for slayer the monsters are chozen for you and can take ages to get to or get the right stuff and then after all that you can kill them and get your 1exp per 1 damage.

without a doubt slayer is hardest

69er_is_best.png

GWD solo drops: Armadyl Hilt sold at 63.5m - (More to come hopefully)

Easy/cheap:

Hunter

Woodcutting

Fishing

Mining

Agility

Thieving

Melee

Cost basically nothing, and the materials gotten pay for the tools.

Easy:

Fletching

Cooking

Both require some cash to start it, but when you've started, you can get a pretty good 150k+ xp per hour in both

FAST!/expensive skills:

Herblore

Construction

Prayer

Smithing

Firemaking

Require a lot of cash to start, but are very fast when you have cash.

Hard skills:

Slayer

Runecrafting

Farming

Are moderately slow to train even with infinite money.

I agree almost entirely. Although I really think that Herblore could be a cheap, or even profitable skill if done properly and patiently. By that I mean buying unids and selling the herbs you don't need, keeping the ones you do.. Looking for bargain prices on seconds and good deals on the final pots. Then you can make a profit once you make Sara Brews ;)

I don't really think Farming is "hard." In fact, I think it's the easiest skill there is. It really only takes 15-40 minutes of your day to plant the best trees and fruit trees you can. Of all things, it's just easy, but expensive.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

My method of training is to usually avoid buying exp, and getting most stuff needed for myself (the only exceptions are smithing, cause I hate mining, and buying things that does not give exp to produce - like flax or vials).

My favorites:

Slayer (good profit, always changing, giving loads of combat exp as a side benefit, and supports my other)

Farming-herblore: though I plant tree seeds I get from wc or rarely buy a seed or two (mostly swapping them for items the other player wants), 80% of my farming is herb-based. I see it as quite challenging (getting seeds (, plan ahead to minimize death, use products on herblore, have a nice profit (funds slayer. repeat).

as for other skills:

I cant stand mining - a boring, mind-devastating click-click-click. If im forced into it, ill always work on mith or addy (ore-coals-superhit) to decrease the repeating factor.

I also dislike rc (b o r i n g), and all other non-afk monotonic skills.

fishing and wc are nice... when I have somthing to read while training them.

Hunting - quite fun, but it is *so* easy, that it ruins much of the fun. I excepted a more realistic and chellenging skill, in which every hunt takes long time (but gives better exp, so it is still balanced). Instead, we got a conveyor belt of exp, in which each hunt takes 10 seconds or so.

I guess hunter is one of the the easiest to train - no money needed, and you can stay hours on one place and get exp.

slayer is the hardest - slow, cannot be bought, and canot be "routined" - for efficiant slayer training you must have:

1. good knowledge about most parts of the rs world.

2. access to many getting around nets (teleports, rings, jewlry, etc) - which require many other high skills and quests done.

3. high level range and mage for black dragonhide or karils (or else, you have to burthop every time you get a monster with magic-based attack, or spend loads of time and food on those tasks).

L.Bellatrix.png

Slayer: 85/85, Herblore: 82/82, Farming 81/82, def 99/99.

new goals: full sardomain costum from t.trails (2/6), slayer 87/90, attack 98/99

Dragon drops: 4 half shields, 2 dragon spears | whip drops: 5.

barrow drops: Ahrim's hood

Agility is the hardest skill to train.

Agility is time consuming and is one of the hardest to train because you just get bored so easily and i think its because you dont really get any short term rewards for agility...its just running around in a circle trying to get levels

But the most boring skill is crafting

Maroon828.png

Maroon828.png

I think that fletching is definately one of the easier skills in the game to train. It is really fast and easy if you don't mind being bored out of your gourd making thousands of bows. :P

I think that the hardest skill in the game is a split between prayer and herblore. Both of them hard to do on your own and super expensive if you buy all of your training materials.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D