The guide to be the best of the best of your fighting skill.

spydar05

k i hope this hasn't been done before but even if it has maybe you can have a good laugh at me for wasting my time.

PRAYER

now not many ppl want to know the best prayer armor but somtimes you just might wana show yourself off.

proselyte helmet ( get after slug menace quest )

proselyte body ( get after slug menace quest )

proselyte platelegs ( get after slug menace quest )

for a link to how to beat slug menace quest click this: http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=146

blessed holy or unholy symbol

any god book

dragon mace

trimmed cape of achievment ( prayer cape would be best )

any ring your choice

white knight boots

white knight gloves

for a link how to get white knight clothes click this link.

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=112

MAGE

ahrims hood

god cape

fury ammy

master wand

ahrims top

ahrims bottem

mages book

infinity boots

lunar gloves

seers ring

ARCHER

now i hope i get this one right for my lvl 99 archer friend to look at to PWN with =).

robin hood hat

fire cape

fury

crystal bow

ranger boots

black d hide body

black d hide legs

barrow gloves

ranger ring

now looking at that you can obviosly tell that archer cost alout.

COMBAT

now this on was hard and long to find out for hehe so if you have any problems with this get a life and search it yourself :).

full dharok

abbysal whip is also a choice but ruins the dharok effect

fire cape

fury

rune boots

barrow gloves

warrior or berserker ring

I have three more things to say.

If you have everything on this list i will never belive if you say you've been owned before.

mygel..... well that person who i shouldnt reveal his name is the best archer out there... punks! ya.. thats right i went there. :thumbsup:

If someone can put a picture of them wearing all of this it would help all of us alout and me see what my creations look like hehe.

=D>

-spydar05

Um, barrows (dark w/e) gloves from RFD are better than black vambs for ranging (+12, 1 more than vambs) and lunar gloves for magic (+6, 1 more than infinity and I don't know how much more than lunar).

And, torags set gives better defense bonus than dharoks.

Just a few corrections ::'

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

Prayer: Dragon mace instead of Veracs flail

Magic: Master wand instead of ancient staff, barrows gloves instead of lunar gloves

Range: Barrows gloves instead of black vambraces

Melee: Varies depending on the situation. (Black mask, full dharoks, salve amulet, warrior or berserker ring/helm, etc)

77yLQy8.png

k thanks for the help on account that im only lvl 77 and total almost 1200 i can't wear most of this stuff so i didnt know... thanks for help.

1. thanks i thaught it was lava cape =)

2. the lunar gloves are from the full lunar magic set.

3. thanks for liking my guide instead of being like U SUCK... because i said that to myself hehe.

4. i know that but why i pikced ainchent magic is because it has the best spells and ahrims special power isnt as signifigent as all the spells ainchent offers.

5. thanks i didnt know barrows gloves are better the vambs and yes i know but what i meant by combat is mostly defense AND strength so that should answer it for you.

6. haha victor... you sound like me =)

7. so what barrows people can you wear a shield with?

8. magic gloves thank you muggi but i know the master wand is better but!!!!! who do you see using ainchent staffs... everyone! they offer a whole new range of spells that are 10 times better... master wand does not.

9. ya since verac cant have sheild a dragon mace would work better (+5).

You can still use ancients with master wand. You just can't autocast with it. If you're looking purely for the best mage offense then master wand is the way to go. :shame:

Also, you wouldn't need rune arrows with a crystal bow. :wink:

Private Chat Is Always On

10,183rd To 99 Fletching

thanks for the information and if some1 already said crystal bow doesnt use arrows you don't need to repeat it :-# . also can anyone give me piks of them wearing this stuff... there has to be some1 on tip.it that reads player made guides and has all the equipment for one of the sections =).

well hy bob im glad that im a noob and im also glad to know that you must be a huge nerd.

psst kuroi the combat took me a long time and umm unless your going to make a valid suggestion keep it to yourself because a fury is way better then a strength ammy caus eon combat im kind of doing it in a deferent way.

thanks for suggestion killer but this was for help and if you have all this stuff i think you know what the good spells and stuff are.

k thanks i am me ill change that.

4. i know that but why i pikced ainchent magic is because it has the best spells and ahrims special power isnt as signifigent as all the spells ainchent offers.

Only the ancient staff can autocast ancients, but you don't need to be wielding the ancient staff to cast ancients. You don't even need a staff/weapon to cast ancients.

7. so what barrows people can you wear a shield with?

None, all barrows weapons are two-handed.

8. magic gloves thank you muggi but i know the master wand is better but!!!!! who do you see using ainchent staffs... everyone! they offer a whole new range of spells that are 10 times better... master wand does not.

Everybody uses ancient staffs because they cannot afford master wands or they want to autocast their spells.

77yLQy8.png

I also noticed that you had full Dharok and a rune defender in the same setup. This is impossible unless you mean only the Dharok armor, not the weapon... In which case Torags is better, I believe.
The plate and legs have the same defence bonuses, it's just the helm that has slightly less than torags, but can be replaced with a Guthan or Verac helmet (preferable verac's for the prayer bonus).