Wow, I need to play this game more often.

sanday79

I've been playing this on and off lately, and last night was the first time I noticed the Stronghold of Security in the center of the Barbarian village. How long has that been there? And furthermore, why don't more ppl train in there?

sanday79.png

newsig.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Its been there quite a while, it was one of the yearly f2p updates, it was packed for the first 1-3 weeks then people forgot about it or went somewhere else.

If you get all the skull and sceptre pieces you can make a skull sceptre.

k9999-crazyarm.gif

What does the skull scepter do ?

5 teles to barb village!

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

What does the skull scepter do ?

5 teles to barb village!

Which can save your character's life in a serious pinch. :wink:

I think it was released in July, and like was said earlier the drops aren't very good unless you are looking to train range, then minotaurs would be a good idea since they drop tonnes of iron arrows.

Apparently, no one RuneCrafts much? Or does Smithing? There are many drops that those creatures provide that are good for people looking to build up non-combat skills. :D

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Yeah I think its a great training spot... the zombies are a good matchup for me, not too easy, but I won't die for a long time if I bring a full inv of lobbies, plus I can get steel arrows and save em for whenever I decide to work on my pitiful level 5 ranged.

sanday79.png

newsig.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

I sometimes go to the first lvl to the center (where the minotaurs are) and train my prayer, it's very useful if it's very crowded (many players don't bury their bones), it really made me boost from 44 to 46 prayer, best spot in my eyes to lvl up fast for prayer.

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

idk y lots of people dont go there, well, it isnt easily accessable with all the gay doors

Those doors were put there for a reason: To stop Macroers and Autoers from having any advantage in-game.

Also, even though I am straight (non-gay), someone tried to mark me as being a gay person once. It sickens me to read that word anymore. Could I ask that so you don't upset me and anyone else who feels the same as me about this that you don't use that word? Much thanks in advance.

~Mr. Devnull

(p.s.: Now I'm thinking of starting a forum discussion for a word censor on that!)

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Gay isn't blocked? What the crap? Tell me that slurs for homosexuals are blocked though!

Yeah the doors aren't that annoying if you're not moving around much. I dunno why everyone's always trying to save precious seconds considering you're only wasting real-life time playing RS in the first place.

(Hell, that could be a rant too!)

sanday79.png

newsig.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

idk y lots of people dont go there, well, it isnt easily accessable with all the gay doors

Those doors were put there for a reason: To stop Macroers and Autoers from having any advantage in-game.

How do the doors prevent macroers and autoers from having advantages in-game?

I thought they were there to teach players the rules and how to keep their accounts secure.

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

I havent found any monster that drops law runes as much as the ankous. Though you have to be able to take there attacks for a long time tjo make it worth your while. The ones I fight are lvl 85 btw

You can say 5+ months old, and everyone probably got the prizes out of it so they don't bother going there anymore.

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

its one of the better training spots in f2p.... idk y lots of people dont go there, well, it isnt easily accessable with all the gay doors

it has been there for 2 months i think.. or more

u need to change the word i highlighted in red its a bad word its spelled guy so change that

ml417.jpeg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

refresh to see another sig =P

also click on the sig to go to The Art Bazaar

thanks to everyone who made me a sig

You can say 5+ months old, and everyone probably got the prizes out of it so they don't bother going there anymore.

well i would like to get my 3rd speter but it takes to long to get it from the lvl 96s

ml417.jpeg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

refresh to see another sig =P

also click on the sig to go to The Art Bazaar

thanks to everyone who made me a sig

How do the doors prevent macroers and autoers from having advantages in-game?

I thought they were there to teach players the rules and how to keep their accounts secure.

I intentionally missed stating that part because it was obvious already. I wanted to cover the other reason for them. :wink: (BTW, that's NOT sarcasm!)

well i would like to get my 3rd speter but it takes to long to get it from the lvl 96s

Do you mean "Sceptre"? :-s

~Mr. Devnull

The Stronghold is awesome. Lvl 50 spiders at the beginning of the lvl is my favorite place to train. grab some lobs from the bank and camp dwn in there for hours...yes it get's very boring and no drops at all but the exp goes fast. I've seen plenty of other higher lvls train dwn there. And after a few rounds of training on the spiders I'll go to Ankous you can easily get 50 laws in no time...depending on cb lvl and food type :) No offense but lessers has to be the slowest exp in my opinon(yes my opinion don't need to hear you flame my own opinion thnx) i just train on them for fun and ofcousre as most ppl do, for the rune meds. it's mainly slow cause too many lvl 60's go there seeking rune meds...they act like they've never had 10k before :wall: Oh well i've gained alot of str and attk lvls on those spiders (80 now \' ) I'm Kind a glad less ppl are dwn there less compettion, although there are plenty of them all over the place...just ppl hate going through all the doors so i just stick close to begginning or end of lvl

thenoobstats1uq1.png

all f2p stats...My stats go up so not accurate :P

its one of the better training spots in f2p.... idk y lots of people dont go there, well, it isnt easily accessable with all the gay doors

it has been there for 2 months i think.. or more

u need to change the word i highlighted in red its a bad word its spelled guy so change that

yes. im sure you should take a spelling lesson. im sure its spelled guy. and don't call things "guy". its offensive. call it very very stupid.

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)