Ph33r teh Flipperz!

blogcopyjt8.jpg

Haiiiiiiii!!! :D Welcome to my wonderous blogiliscious blog. I will be tracking and recording my daily progress, goals and achievements through this shiny new blog.

RSN ; Zatrance ( \:D/ )

Play duration ; Since Feb 06

Stats;statslf0.jpg

Fav outfit ; costumecontestfemaleyq5.jpg

Latest level

60huntertr9.jpg

Future Goals

Long term ;

94 Mage (yeah, dream on)

60 Herblore

60 Farming

Fire Cape

4k Chompy kills hat

Short Term ;

Infinity boots X

56 Herblore X

60 Smithing X

71 Hunter

Quest cape (211 QP atm)

Achievements

1500tq8.jpg

llljs3.jpg

fghfgjqm7.jpg

dtcompleteblogpu9.jpg

yayoyayuh4.jpg

Will add more later when I get round to cropping the pics.

As I said, I shall be tracking my day to day progress, so here is day 1.

I logged on today, ravagely scouring the servers for a world free from trap stealers at the Red Sallys. After 14 server tries, I finally accessed a world that was free, I had 4 traps to myself, great! I train for about an hour and decide to leave it there as I was getting burnt out. I will probably start training again later on when I feel in the mood.

I logged back in and got 61 Hunter, I'm getting tired of training now.

Logged on feeling uninspired and bored, I need something to spark my interest. Had a chat with Saskia Snow, she's really friendly. =)

I'll see how I feel about logging back on later, to be honest, HW has got on top of me and I'm feeling unenthusiastic (sp) about RS, may cancel membership and have a break until I feel interested again. Or may even make the biggest achievement of all in this game - quitting. Who knows?

I have cut out the last 4 days simply because I had nothing interesting to write. I hadn't play much at all, was concentrating on school work and other rl things. Well, last night I decided to go to Barrows with Jake, I did a couple of runs with no succsess, I'm on a serious dry run. Oh well, I will go savage those tight bro's another day. I started a new goal, only a small one, I wanted 61/61 Smithing so as to make it easier to stew to 65 for Devious Minds. I would also get 63 Mining ( :anxious: ) and 74 Magic along the way. I weilded my trusty pickaxe and trudged over to Fally to get some hardcore rock extracting done. Ahhh, reminds me of the good ole days of RSC, camping in the Mining Guild power mining.

I currently have around 500 coal, half way there. :)

I achieved my small mining goal of 1k coal and gained 1 mining level.

I'm currently at PC, this mini game gets so excruciatingly, mind numbingly boring. I want 100 points for 60 prayer, but the repetitiveness is starting to aggrivate me.

I'm going to go buy 500 iron and get some needed smithing done.

Ressurecting this blog, just realised I still haven't ''got round to'' smithing the steel, that's my flaw, I find it hard to be consistant and stick to goals. Since last posting, I have gained a few levels, but mainly been idle with RL. I upped my QP to 207, just need to tidy up by finishing a couple of easy ones, and then get cracking on Mep1/2. Blitz some Cave Horrors today, got a clue, 1 Zammy wizzy. Ran to Mage Arena to bank, some frantic mage pker (lvl 96) decided to teleblock me, dds spec me and mage me, Toast passed me (didn't help :shame: ) but I managed to get away fortunately. Another wildy dig. 3 clues later and I end up getting a reward of 2 rune legs, Sara page 2 (3rd one from clues in last week) and black dhide body. Was quite happy actually, usually getting a rune axe and a rune pickaxe as my rune goods, I was satisfied.

Xmas eve eh? I went to the Pirates Cove to try the Mossies there. They are stupendous exp + Ranarr and Snapdragon seeds, no complaints. :D

Think I may log off RS now for a day or 2 to celebrate Xmas. Happy Crimb0 everyone! Have fun.

After 2 days of solid Mage Training Arena, I finally earned Bones to Peaches! I'm going back to get Infinity boots soon. I also gained 2 Mage levels in the process.

I achieved 63 Slayer last night, 2 more til my goal is complete. Currently at Daggs (good exp) If anyone wants to lend me a cannon... :P

After 4 days of hardcore Slayer training I finally reached my goal of 65 slayer. I'm so happy. ::'

woootscopydz4.jpg

Last night was ''eventful'' to say the least. Well, I'm currently camping at Dusties, Jagex tease me with those red vambs. Everytime I look in the pile of bones to see a red thing sticking out I nearly pass out, then my excitement quickly dies. :cry: Oh well, going to Barrows later with Jake [would put a wub smiley put out of smiley space]

I'm sick of all the immature idiots this game is ridden with, so I'll just ignore them.

Zat out, for now. ;)

i wub j00 Jake. <3: I fletched 1.6k yew longs and gained 2 levels, alched them for a lowly 76 mage. I gave the pixel geepees to Skill, thanks for buying me the supplies. Currently fishing monks with Jake.

Also been farming ranarrs, herbloring using teh skill herb to the blorism (4k from 56) dancing in edgy etc. Kolipri admits she is secretly a man! =o

Jake I wub lub jub j00. Most generous, kindest, caring, thoughtful, hawt (h) person evar. <33333333333333

Hai peeps. It's abut time I updated this blog! Hmmf, well I have gained a couple of levels, so that stat pic is outdated. I got infinity boots from MTA, I think I'll go for mages book next. 40 Barrows dry run. And I sold some st00fz and bought a santa I have longed for for like ever.

santaftwplawksei1.png

Random pic of the day

oofz5.jpg

-----------------------

Bank Picz0rz

bakpicbe3.jpg

sigdu0.gif

Quit RS to play real games. :P Bye TIF, miss you.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very well done!

You have a realy nice blog!

10/10!

Good luck in reaching your goals!

If I were P2P, I would definitaly come visit you.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Good luck with those goals.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

• 3 weeks later...