Rune User 91, finally...

Rune_User

For those of you who don't know the story, as I'm sure you probably don't...

On March the 24th, 2006 I was permanently muted for saying "msm" in the game, it was deemed as website advertising.

I tried to appeal, but was given no mercy.

Then, today, I log in to see that Jagex has sent me a message..

They said due to new offences on my account they have changed the status of my account and they referred me to my offence appeal inbox.

I look into the offence box to see "Congratulations! There are no offences on this account!"

I'm so happy, finally unmuted!! :D :D :D

congratulations =D> i was banned for 2 months (at lvl 102) as my name was seen as offevive (portugese btw) . its a great feeling to get unbanned/unmuted :D :D

2hrmo37.jpg
limparse.png

no talking means you can do some hardcore training, right?:D

PS I love your sig. LOVE IT

Didn't train too much..Was hard to focus without being bored out of my mind..No talking while training...Yeesh..Was muted at about level 105, unmuted now, 115 combat.

Thanks for sig comment. :wink:

WOW! Congratulations on the unmute!

I couldn't imagine trying to buy something while muted.

Wasn't easy, but I managed.

wait wait, "MSM"??

Yes, msm, that's correct.

That's awesome :)

Never say never :wink:

So true, well said.

Grats dude! oh and your sig, lol, got to love it.

<3: my sig.

any tips for me? =S got perm muted 4 days ago because of a hacker, lost 2.5m at the same time. Over joiced at getting my acnt back tho, and was only banned for 1 day, my own fault for getting the virus. I'm afraid to appeal because it seems if you appeal saying someone else was on your account that they'd immediatly lock your account in case its still under control of the hacker. My question is why would someone appeal if they didnt get their account back from the hacker? Well I WILL look back at this topic in case someone does give me advice.

awesome, finally you can talk to me!, i hope my BF also gets unmuted, he got perm muted for saying a clan site

Currently Working on: Basically Quit... Messing up my pure atm though// Hehe

Main Name: Anishr

Join the official Barbarian Assult channel, #ba in irc.

any tips for me? =S got perm muted 4 days ago because of a hacker, lost 2.5m at the same time. Over joiced at getting my acnt back tho, and was only banned for 1 day, my own fault for getting the virus. I'm afraid to appeal because it seems if you appeal saying someone else was on your account that they'd immediatly lock your account in case its still under control of the hacker. My question is why would someone appeal if they didnt get their account back from the hacker? Well I WILL look back at this topic in case someone does give me advice.

Well IRC helps a lot in trading, and more people in rs have it than you'd expect..Met several people who just say "You got irc? Join this channel" Also the IRC channel #rsmarket helps trading a lot, but then again you can always use fan site forums like Tip.It.

That covers trading..For conversation you're limited to nods and shakes of your had sadly, unless the person you're conversing with has an instant messenger you use.

Yeah Aqua everyone loves the sig. \' 8-)

buying stuff isnt as much of a pain as long as you know where to go, sharks w18 edge..etc. It's the whole concept that I can't talk to anyone, I'm not even used to it yet, been typing and pressing enter expecting them to respond but never getting one :P Then im like..oh yea...S.o.b. Lol

Grats lol!!! I cant believe that you didnt quit, i know i would of #-o

Same, if it wasn't for my friends and community, Runescape would just suck.

Gratz on being unmuted!!!! =D> =D>

I talk about Tip.it all the time in game... Is that website advertising? I hope not. :oops:

I love Tip.it. <3:

LOL,

~Saruman44

Yep it is I'm afraid, got mmuted for a week for saying tip.it, then got muted for a day by a P-Mod for saying HYT! Course I appealed both, got the second one accepted(woot!) and the first one declined... :-#

I <3 Tip.It <3

Congrats on being un-muted!

Returned 10/03/2010 after a two year break.

Filly_Suck.png

Gratz on getting unmuted!!!! my friend was muted and he quit :(

buying stuff isnt as much of a pain as long as you know where to go, sharks w18 edge..etc. It's the whole concept that I can't talk to anyone, I'm not even used to it yet, been typing and pressing enter expecting them to respond but never getting one :P Then im like..oh yea...S.o.b. Lol
thats sooo sad :cry:

i be praying for all those wrongfuly muted!

i have to agree its really just for nubs who don't use protection

now thats funny

My borrows blog!

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=603406&highlight=