Worst Game You Ever Played

Guest XplsvBam

Any games based off movies. Nuff said.

Played Spiderman 2? Awesome game!

Same with Chronicles of Rid[bleep]! :P

And for the EA hater, played Burnout 3?

@XplsvBam, I take it you don't play many games then if Majora's Mask is your alltime low =\

And for my alltime worst... it'd have to be Starsky and Hutch >.< Egads, that was horrible! You had to spend an hour shooting a car for it to finally stop and racing was almost impossible with your underpowered car and their super cars

Dude I was OBSESSED with Chronicles of Rid[bleep]. Was an AWESOME game.

I recommend you rent/buy it! It is CRAZY good!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm worst game iver ever played.......

how about runescape : p

Runescape was amazing. I do think its too addictive though.

If runescape ever changes into the kind of game I like to play I might start playing again.

I doubt it.

untitled2copyxn6.jpg

I can't pick a specific game. I'd have to say the worst games I've ever played were based on movies/tv shows. I can't stand most of them, however 007 used to be great.. Not so much anymore.

Pf, 007 games being great was the exception, not the rule

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

And Free_Steel1: In the Left Behind books, believers kill GC troops quite often in self defense. Other times, they simply fried them with the DEW's. Heck, George, Buck and Rayford even charge Jerusalem with UZI's, Rayford shoots Carpathia, and many other violent acts occur.

Not to mention the game is set during WW3, so why wouldn't Coalition Troops fire at UN troops?

And this post must look very odd to people who haven't read the books :P.

I bet it does, i read all 15 books (Original 12 + 3 Prequels)

I donno, sometimes games are screwy like that. Im sure we will figure it out. And i havent read the book where Carpathia dies in like over a year, i though that Rayford wanted to kill him but he didnt go through with it and i thought __________________ killedhim.

Sig

And Free_Steel1: In the Left Behind books, believers kill GC troops quite often in self defense. Other times, they simply fried them with the DEW's. Heck, George, Buck and Rayford even charge Jerusalem with UZI's, Rayford shoots Carpathia, and many other violent acts occur.

Not to mention the game is set during WW3, so why wouldn't Coalition Troops fire at UN troops?

I donno, sometimes games are screwy like that. Im sure we will figure it out. And i havent read the book where Carpathia dies in like over a year, i though that Rayford wanted to kill him but he didnt go through with it and i thought Dr. Chaim Rosenzweig killedhim.

Thank you for ruining it.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Amped 3

The whole thing is completely immature and stupid and the snowboarder stereotype is completely blown out of proportion.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

I have a new worst.

Glover for Nintendo 64.

It was like riddled with glitches, you'd randomly fall through floors and die.

And it was frustratingly hard, you had to bounce a ball around EVERYWHERE you went, and it constantly pops, and if an enemy hits the ball, you die, and the controls suck, and I can go on and on.

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

I donno, sometimes games are screwy like that. Im sure we will figure it out. And i havent read the book where Carpathia dies in like over a year, i though that Rayford wanted to kill him but he didnt go through with it and i thought Dr. Chaim Rosenzweig killedhim.

Ha well ya uhh sorry about that BUT! the book is like 4years old, if one little thing slips it wont be the worst thing i could say, and if Barihawk is right he spoiled it anyway :wall:

Sig

Ha well ya uhh sorry about that BUT! the book is like 4years old, if one little thing slips it wont be the worst thing i could say, and if Barihawk is right he spoiled it anyway :wall:

Dumbledore dies..

:)

smithie3.jpg

Dumbledore dies..

Snape kills him.

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

Dumbledore dies..

Snape kills him.

Cedric dies..

smithie3.jpg

Before I even read that book I was surfing the net at this t-shirt website, and right on the homepage is a shirt that said: "Dumbledore dies on page 546, I just saved you 30 bucks and 6 hours." I was so dissapointed :(

Haha that sucks alot worse then getting spoiled that someone you already knew was going to die dies.

Sig

Rayford hit him. The bullet completely shattered the podium and blew away Nicolai's stomach and kidney. It just wasn't what killed him, though.

And rocket, you should have known that the Antichrist was going to eat it at some point in the series :P.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Rayford hit him. The bullet completely shattered the podium and blew away Nicolai's stomach and kidney. It just wasn't what killed him, though.

And rocket, you should have known that the Antichrist was going to eat it at some point in the series :P.

He is already up to Desecration, i hope he figured out that the Antichrist eats it, cause its already been ate.

Sig