.:Dalcyte's Randomness Blog:. 50 Mining on mah Pure: Woot

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same situation as before.

I really feel like a good solid long break from rs will be good for me. It already has been. But i want to get back to TIF soon...it's so diferent for me. TIF is a community that i've grown to wubble.

Anyway, gone this weekend at XC State Meet. Hurray!

Ok, so i've decided to quit officially now. I don't know for how long really or anything. Before it was kinda iffy, but now i've decided i'm quitting for a little bit. I'll back i hope and am almost sure of it, but for now, i'm taking an elongated break.

Again, i'll still try to be around TIF though.

have fun in real life, and o can you tell me what its like? :XD:

na just enjoy your self and have fun, when i talk about fun no drinking! :-k

any way good luck :thumbsup:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâçfresiÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâç

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

rl is great, lots of...things...right. Running is good...yeah, thanks Fresi :)

Anyway, i love the support i get when i quit... :P

I can officially lurk on the forums. Using my expert skillz, i figured out how to go on tip it. But i can't log in. So. Can't talk behind my back anymore.

oh noes Dal :(

I haven't really spoken to you in a long time, but I guess you don't know how much you want something until it's gone ;)

I won't try to convince you not to quit, as it's your life, and completely your choice.

I am glad you can still lurk on TIF though :)

snowsigyy7.png

cya tommmorw

don't really appreciate comments like this. Please don't say something like that unless you know the full scope of things, which no one does.

Ask anyone of my friends, my activity in the past 2 months has been little to none. I played once this weekend to finish the halloween event and that's been pretty much it. I'm not saying "i'm quitting" to gain attention, i'm saying "i'm quitting" because, well, i dunno...i'm quitting.

Deio, thanks...was great talking with you. I really hope i'll be back sometime..maybe the summer, but for now...eh, tough year.

• 5 weeks later...

page 10 is sooooo cooooool

still gone.. But hopefully not down. Got some levels a few weeks ago, but i'm lazy, and they will remain on my computer until i decide to crop and upload them--maybe i'll do it later cause i know how much ya'll love watching my progress lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, how time flies. 3 years ago (yesterday) i created "Dalcyte", after finding tif like so many others do; looking up runescape help lol. 3 Years. It hasn't seemed like that long that i've been in this great community. I've basically seen it all (except that few months prior to my account creation). I posted about finding those 7 yellow phats and 8mil 3 years ago, and got flamed at for "no pic no proof". Some things are always the same lol. I had the pics, but imageshack hated me back then, so i just let the whole matter be. Anyway, i've seen great people come and go...sad moments happy moments. The days of the TET when Ravinasian, Trjojann and Articrunite were heading it--came to my first even in May 05 (Quite late, but TET hadn't taken off very big until early 2005-ish) and won the Phyrefest with my crazy pyro costume. Still have the reward of a couple thousand yews and fire runes (Second prize actually went to my later friend Ajc, who was on the TET but recently had to leave because of crew work). Years past, and i enjoyed the community more than ever. Met basically my entire friends list, and some of the best friends i've ever met through tip it. February 2007 I got into the TET and have been trying to give back to the community (while enjoying myself lol) ever since.

Just a longish paragraph that no one will read, but i felt like i should type for no apparant reason. Thanks tip it for the past 3 years.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, but not 3.

dat's right.

i'm touched though...

Anyway, over these past few days i just started winning rl life...which is cool. things are working out.

• 5 months later...
Wow, how time flies. 3 years ago (yesterday) i created "Dalcyte", after finding tif like so many others do; looking up runescape help lol. 3 Years. It hasn't seemed like that long that i've been in this great community. I've basically seen it all (except that few months prior to my account creation). I posted about finding those 7 yellow phats and 8mil 3 years ago, and got flamed at for "no pic no proof". Some things are always the same lol. I had the pics, but imageshack hated me back then, so i just let the whole matter be. Anyway, i've seen great people come and go...sad moments happy moments. The days of the TET when Ravinasian, Trjojann and Articrunite were heading it--came to my first even in May 05 (Quite late, but TET hadn't taken off very big until early 2005-ish) and won the Phyrefest with my crazy pyro costume. Still have the reward of a couple thousand yews and fire runes (Second prize actually went to my later friend Ajc, who was on the TET but recently had to leave because of crew work). Years past, and i enjoyed the community more than ever. Met basically my entire friends list, and some of the best friends i've ever met through tip it. February 2007 I got into the TET and have been trying to give back to the community (while enjoying myself lol) ever since.

Just a longish paragraph that no one will read, but i felt like i should type for no apparant reason. Thanks tip it for the past 3 years.

i read it lol but anyway good bye ir's always sad to see someone quit

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

• 2 weeks later...

So. Am i dead?

Well, i'm not quite dead.

But i'm not quite a alive either.

I guess you could say i'm a zombie i suppose.

But here's the deal. I've been playing more, as some of you may have noticed. I haven't really been around TIF, as most you have not noticed. I've been doing mainly TET behind the scenes work, and popping in every now and then in places. I'm quite out of the loop now, so it's hard to pretend like i know what i'm talking about :P

But back to rs. Yeah. So i've been playing a smidge on Dark Alcyte and Mikeyt44 (my pure), and that's been fun, a nice way to unwind. But it's come to the point (on Dark Alcyte at least) where i can't do anything anymore. I'm f2p, i can't bank any of my crap, i can't change my armor except my hat, i can't do any skills that i want to do, and i'm just bored with f2p at least. So yeah. I've said this multiple times about me quitting, and i'm never really completely gone. But just posting this, in case anyone was wondering where i was.

I'd definitely play more if i had members. But things have changed. Back when i played runescape, i was pretty reclusive honestly--i had my close group of friends and did average in school. But after taking a serious break, i've really started to branch out and do different things and be better at being me. Sometimes it's good to do that, give rs a break for a while and find out who you are. If you can do that while still being committed to rs, more power to ya. I couldn't find the ability to do that.

Back to rs again lol. I could get members i suppose, but there's no point honestly. August's coming up and i have to start getting committed to cross country again, school starts up in september and then the gears start rolling again all the way until summer. And then the process repeats. So i doubt i'll have members again for a while. But who knows what the future holds? That's something i've definitely learned during my hiatus. It's too hard to tell what's going to happen next. So this isn't an elaborate fairwell speech, it's just an elaborate speech. I'll still be here, maybe a little more than i have been. So yep. Any ideas on something to do are welcome!

As long as you eat me from below my stomache =)

but than again if you do I wouldn't be able to walk...bah just scratch me <3:

Oh my, let's keep this G-Rated there Crus :lol:

Well i meant to play last night but this girl kept pestering me over fb, and i couldn't just leave...hard to explain...it annoyed me :x

Hey, I know you.

I though you died. Actually I didn't. Because I talked to you less than 24 hours ago. About women.

Did we now? About the creepy stalker one or during your romantic getaway?

Update i suppose: Just mining gold and silver from chasm mine casually..i'm not sure why, but hey. it's something.

Hey, I know you.

I though you died. Actually I didn't. Because I talked to you less than 24 hours ago. About women.

Update i suppose: Just mining gold and silver from chasm mine casually..i'm not sure why, but hey. it's something.

Both of course.

Mining is bad.

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

Hey, I know you.

Both of course.

Mining is bad.

Ah yeah.

Ok...well what should i do instead?