Metalheart's blog of killing...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The forum's update was really annoying my topic will dissapear at these rate and loads of starter's blogs are basically just spam at the end :wall:

Anyway, did you get bored of hybriding already? Maging nonstop to 99 or what? hehe I was thinking about only solo maging...the inventory for mage requires higher shares and you can only do that with solo or duo trips. Go for it man I know you'll get 99 mage soon, you're gonna be a dk tank soon :D

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

Change rings, maybe that will help ya :D

Anyway met0l Ill be back full time in may 29th get ready for some dk action =P~ :thumbsup: ::'\:D/

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

This may be a question out of the blue to you, but I seriously need your help.

I looked at the way which you got 99 range, and I really want to find out what exactly the range xp you received per hour was.

Also, did the 44k chins get you all the way from 90-99? Were you left with an excess amount? Did you not have enough?

Along with this how many potions did you end up using, and how many hours did this all take.

I'm asking you this because a friend and I are about to make a huge investment in getting 99 ranged each, and we want to know the specifics before we cough up the immense amount of cash it will cost to do so.

Thank you, and if you could answer this as fast as possible I would be extremely happy.

Also, your blog owns \'

t3hshabster.png

This may be a question out of the blue to you, but I seriously need your help.

I looked at the way which you got 99 range, and I really want to find out what exactly the range xp you received per hour was.

Also, did the 44k chins get you all the way from 90-99? Were you left with an excess amount? Did you not have enough?

Along with this how many potions did you end up using, and how many hours did this all take.

I'm asking you this because a friend and I are about to make a huge investment in getting 99 ranged each, and we want to know the specifics before we cough up the immense amount of cash it will cost to do so.

Thank you, and if you could answer this as fast as possible I would be extremely happy.

Also, your blog owns \'

Yes, the 44K chins got me 90-99. I had a couple of thousands left. I got 180-250K Xp per hour (180-210 Not using +15% ranged 220-250 using +15% ranged prayer) I'm not sure about how many p pots i used. I used about 50-80 Ranged pots or so. I took me 1 week to get 90-99.

pi.jpg

200512ilovednboe9.jpg

..::Attack, Mage, Ranged & Hitpoints 99 | Total DK Drops: #223++::..

Bump.

Coming closer to trip 100 (Doing 96 while i'm writing this :P)

Trip 100 will be a 5man trip on a full world (All drops will be used for a small drop party!) :)

pi.jpg

200512ilovednboe9.jpg

..::Attack, Mage, Ranged & Hitpoints 99 | Total DK Drops: #223++::..

Bump.

Coming closer to trip 100 (Doing 96 while i'm writing this :P)

Trip 100 will be a 5man trip on a full world (All drops will be used for a small drop party!) :)

What happened to the mass DK trip?

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.