Eminem presents: The Re-Up

the_best371

eminempresentsthereupah0.jpg

Eminem Presents The Re-Up is the compilation album from rapper Eminem. The album first began as a street mixtape project -- an underground, unofficial CD with raw production values--designed to help launch new Shady Records artists Stat Quo, Ca$his, and Bobby Creekwater.

"But what happened is that the material was so good and the tracks were getting produced like a regular album, said Eminem. Instead of putting it out there rough and unfinished, I thought we should add some other new tracks, make it a real album, and put it in the record stores to give these new artists a real boost." The album was executive produced by Eminem, who also produced the majority of the songs.

Track listing

#

1 "Shady Narcotics

2 "We're Back"

3 "Pistol, Pistol (Remix)"

4 "Murder"

5 "Everything Is Shady"

6 "The Re-Up"

7 "You Don't Know"

8 "Jimmy Crack Corn"

9 "Trapped"

10 "Whatever You Want"

11 "Talkin' All That"

12 "By My Side"

13 "We Ride for Shady"

14 "There He Is"

15 "Trying Ta Win"

16 "Smack That (Remix)"

17 "Public Enemy #1"

18 "Get Low"

19 "Ski Mask Way (Remix)"

20 "Shake That (Remix)"

21 "Cry Now (Shady Remix)"

22 "No Apologies"

I must say this is one of best if not the best rap album i've ever heard..So many different types of rap. Bought it first day. And Em did all the drawing on cover by himself. :)

mastersigcopy5sxff7.gif

Combat lvl : 121/124

My keybored wont work, now that i threw up after hearing that. hes garbage, why wont he just get shot.

Hes garbage yet better than pretty much every rapper alive.

But, yea ill probably end up getting it soon. His last album didn't impressed me, hopefully this one will be like the Marshall Mather LP.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

I saw a trailer for it on the TV, i dont think i heard anything but awful music during the duration of the advert.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

really annoys me that he's meant to be retired but he's still doing stuff related to rap. :/

my grandad retired from selling caravans but he doesn't still buy and sell one or two every couple of months. lol.

fair play for the unsigned artist thing going on though.

logo.jpg

To anybody who flames:

Grow up :roll: The one thing that makes music so wonderful is that there are so many kinds of music that are enjoyed by such a huge variety of people. There is no need to post:

My keybored wont work, now that i threw up after hearing that. hes garbage, why wont he just get shot.

Ugh people like you piss me off

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

dude, just get out of here ,ok?

NOONE wants to hear comments like that. So what, u like diffrent music, well this is the wrong thread to express ur opinion, *insert insult here*

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

Why won't he make any new material, himself? I miss the days of "the eminem show" etc. etc. Not that I like rap by any means, but he can be entertaining.

Well there are few solo songs by him and he said on TRL that his solo album will be in late 2007. :P

And btw for all who says its garbage you really should listen.

mastersigcopy5sxff7.gif

Combat lvl : 121/124

Why won't he make any new material, himself? I miss the days of "the eminem show" etc. etc. Not that I like rap by any means, but he can be entertaining.
YES! The Eminem Show = ftw. His last album was crap. Personally, I'd rather it just be him on an album. He's very talented, but some of the other rappers are rubbish.

NOONE wants to hear comments like that. So what, u like diffrent music, well this is the wrong thread to express ur opinion, *insert insult here*

Nah, Tip it is my only home, and hating rap is my passion. Screw your entire Genre and then some.

Nah, Tip it is my only home, and hating rap is my passion. Screw your entire Genre and then some.

Then go cut yourself and sit in the corner bleeding with your headphones blaring you emo creep

x843.png

:lol:

And, KniteLite, you're not very friendly either. Just stand above it.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I dont have a hatred against rap per se just that most of it imo is absolute trollop. When Eminem first released his music it was fresh, original and catchy, now his stuff just seems to be getting worse and worse. Apart from a recent song he did with D12, i cant remember the name, "im the lead singer of the band" etc he has only produced tripe. The latest song he did with Akon is quite possibly one of the worst songs I have ever heard.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

:lol:

And, KniteLite, you're not very friendly either. Just stand above it.

I seem to have developed an anger problem

x843.png

how about you get something that i like to call... a life?

what kind of music r u into then? :-s

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

Instead of arguing just ignore them and stay on topic?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Then go cut yourself and sit in the corner bleeding with your headphones blaring you emo creep

Oh yes, Since I despise rap, I must be Emo, Nice Generalization. seems I hit a nerve.

And T Roach, (so Str33t...) lets go with Classical.

How dare you!!!! I'm an eminem fan !!

:x

And so you think good rappers should get shot do you... :shame:

EyeDisturb.gif

Pto6's Ultimate Blog!

Any of those pics will take you to my blog.

If you wanna ask me a question PM me on here or on RS.

<!-- m -->http://youtube.com/godofwar3999<!-- m -->

really annoys me that he's meant to be retired but he's still doing stuff related to rap. :/

my grandad retired from selling caravans but he doesn't still buy and sell one or two every couple of months. lol.

fair play for the unsigned artist thing going on though.

he isn't as such retired, as he owns his own record label correct me if im wrong but hes obviously not going to say no to people who want to feature him in there songs and those more unknown people that he has brought into the scene wouldnt get no where as big if eminem didnt show himself in the album, none the less i have to say its a very good album downloaded it a couple of weeks ago

Good spelling =D>

The latest song he did with Akon is quite possibly one of the worst songs I have ever heard.

That was Akon's fault :-X

Anyone else think the girl dancing in the video looked funny, shaking her money maker??

'By My Side' would have to be my "best" song on the album at the moment.

<~[ FLAME_ON!! ]~>

on/off RSplayer since 2000

Its pretty bad when people listen to eminem, I mean the only good song he has is toy soliders.
Its not even his song, its by Martika :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Its pretty bad when people listen to eminem, I mean the only good song he has is toy soliders.

Lol, I guess the only album you've listened to by Eminem is Encore. I'm not saying that Toy Soldiers is not a good song, but he has a lot more songs better than that.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting