CountDown From 15K - COUNTDOWN FINISHED!!!!

Blaze The Movie Fan

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anonymous1234

• Napalm

• Albel

• D. V. Devnull

Good thing I still have this hammer pulled out... We have another lucky winner. :twisted:

<*Within yet another mere moment, DVD sets the Energy Hammer into "Fly Swatter" mode, and then splats Wereta so hard with it that they fly across the room and become a pancake on the opposite wall. Wereta won't be waking up for a while either.*>

ANYONE ELSE????? :shame:

Now, where were we? Oh, yeah....... 12,849

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

what you mean godsfearme? i just quote an older post of mine, remove the quote, and change the number, dvd gets mad when im busy with something else and i forget to change though

legends2.jpg

The Y intercept of 250x+347 and 256.94x.

That is kinda cheap isn't it Stilev.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

Hey, Stilev and godsfearme...

Sad to say, I can't know what either of you are thinking if you mess up the current number. Anywho, when I go to gank someone, I'm just doing what Blaziken is expecting of me to do. Thankfully, this results in some extreme (literally) slapstick humor for everyone to enjoy. ;) ....... Also, I figured "x" out... Answer is "50"...Everyone's gonna enjoy plugging that into their calculators. LOL! :lol:

BTW, has anyone noticed these newer emotes are shaped much like the Windows Defender icon? :-s

And we're now at... 12,845

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

wait, that does come after 12,844 right?

Yes, it does, no worries. :)

~D. V. Devnull

+1/AGREED @ Stilev's response to Beethovens29 ... \'

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

12,836 :thumbup:

~D. V. Devnull

<*whistles, then stops and speaks...*>

Hey, Stilev, you got some lyrics on hand to keep us going? If I try to keep whistling, it will kill us. :-w

~Mr. Devnull

0!

Jk

Right now I am too lazy to get it changes using math or think of something new. Maybe later?

Stilev just so you know Air Gear is awesome. I only seen the anime and not read the rest of the story in the manga.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-