Battle of the Pixelers [cancelled]

megadedhed

My dad shut down the computer and it lost a tonne of progress :cry: Oh well, Back to work I guess :(

saving is FTW?

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad shut down the computer and it lost a tonne of progress :cry: Oh well, Back to work I guess :(

Yea I just lost mine too, only linework and colouring but even so.. I'm such an idiot. #-o

i didn't because i had nothing to lose in progress :P can't bother at the moment, got a couple of gigs and am recording songs at the moment :o (sorry it's completely off the point but i was to excited not to tell =P~ )

i'll finish it before time tho :)

junctionku9.jpg

*opens up GraphicsGale in order to continue competition pixel*

Oh. Yeah. That's right, I haven't started yet. :oops:

Off topic: Junction, that's awesome. :D Singer, guitarist, drummer, what are you?

EDIT: Fixed typo. -.-

Faelenof.jpeg

Pixel Artist - Former Player Mod - Former Tip.It Mod

Not taking sig requests - sorry!

Hey, guys. Long time no see. :D Been away for quite a bit, so I might not post in a while.

So, is there an exact date to when this competition is going to end yet? :-k

It's the 24th of January, I believe... *is still staring at an empty canvas* Eeep, better get a move on.

Faelenof.jpeg

Hey, guys. Long time no see. :D Been away for quite a bit, so I might not post in a while.

It's the 24th of January, I believe... *is still staring at an empty canvas* Eeep, better get a move on.

i can pm you a relatively good idea if you want? i was gonna do it just for a fun pixel even though i'm out but i guess if you're really that stuck i could pm it you? you don't have too don't feel like i'm gonna force my ideas down ure throat...

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

i can pm you a relatively good idea if you want? i was gonna do it just for a fun pixel even though i'm out but i guess if you're really that stuck i could pm it you? you don't have too don't feel like i'm gonna force my ideas down ure throat...

Hehe, thanks for the offer, Tom. :P Give me a few more days, I'll think of something. I'm sure the idea is the hardest part of the pixel. ^^

Faelenof.jpeg

Hehe, thanks for the offer, Tom. :P Give me a few more days, I'll think of something. I'm sure the idea is the hardest part of the pixel. ^^

yeah it actually is lol, the idea and linework, the shading is pretty easy really as is extra little details, anyways my hint to anyone still not having ideas is http://www.wikipedia.com search for parables or parables from the bible something like that they are like the best way too show parables

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Sorry guys, Im just too busy next week, and I really cant get to pixeling with this much on my mind, Im very sorry for DS and whoever that Im dropping out.

Wish you the best of luck in the comp :cry:

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

does that mean i still have to make a pixel? :shock:

sorry to hear you have to drop out Dharockslayer :(

i havnt started mine yet, but i have an idea for some linework. oh, and im back from my trip to teh zoo, will post some photos later on this forum!!

turtsigs2.jpeg

Featuring in my sig: TURT, ma pet turdle!

Thanks to- Runemetsa and Aijiru for two of the great sigs!

as ter said in a previous post, hes moving at the moment so wont be online much due to lack on internet connection. he is, however, still entering since he can still make it on his laptop.

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

mdh, when will we get to judge?

cos its been ages since the site was last updated >_<

i can understand if its not finished, but surly theres one match where both people have finished...

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

Off topic: Junction, that's awesome. :D Singer, guitarist, drummer, what are you?

Guitarist and background vocalist 8-)

hmm i hope i can make this in time, hardly been home lately -.-

junctionku9.jpg

:wall: cannot express my feelings right now... i gave you half a month... HALF A MONTH to do this, and i still have only one entry.... :-k

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!