Oinkbullet3.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a high level F2Per, how do you level so fast? Do you just trade in tokens for exp? Or do you keep doing complexity 6 dungeons with the prestige multiplier?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I mostly did dungeons with groups of 3-4 others. We cleared a ton of bonus rooms when I was in my 20s and 30s, and usually I'd buy exp. before I logged out. Just last night I ran with a full group in a large dungeon, and after resetting the ring and clearing as many rooms as possible, we were all hitting upwards of 6.5k exp. Well worth the 1h and 10 minutes, haha.

Basically, the key is just to go fast and know what to do for all the rooms (which I'm sure you're familiar with). My complexity always stays at 6.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I mostly did dungeons with groups of 3-4 others. We cleared a ton of bonus rooms when I was in my 20s and 30s, and usually I'd buy exp. before I logged out. Just last night I ran with a full group in a large dungeon, and after resetting the ring and clearing as many rooms as possible, we were all hitting upwards of 6.5k exp. Well worth the 1h and 10 minutes, haha.

Basically, the key is just to go fast and know what to do for all the rooms (which I'm sure you're familiar with). My complexity always stays at 6.

Ahhh, I see. I'm a soloer so I get lower exp rates, lol.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

We can play Dungeoneering together some time, although I'm only level 6 :P I'm currently playing a different MMO called Grand Fantasia. It's very cool. It's a bit like WoW, but it's FTP and so far I haven't seen any glitches. Classes are well balanced and levelling isn't all that tedious. You mainly level through completing quests.

t[^_^t]

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

[spoiler=LMFAO.]23598_10150147881320074_828125073_11803108_2720528_n.jpg

LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL!

This blog was created on my birthday. pro.

gl dunging

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Dungeoneering? lolwut?

Hi!

UMinn - Twin Cities. Cheap Big 10... Right now I'm going in for Carlson School of Management, but I'll see if I can do well enough to get into an engineering program (I think I wanna do stuff like wind energy, solar, "green engineering stuff"). How's you?

And yeah, Dungeoneering, LOL. RS Wiki's your best bet. I haven't got much to say, but I think it's a pretty fun skill since you can do things in groups rather than soloing everything.

:thumbup:

[spoiler=LMFAO.]23598_10150147881320074_828125073_11803108_2720528_n.jpg

LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL!

This blog was created on my birthday. pro.

gl dunging

HAHA, I died laughing when I saw this (in a Facebook group).

:o Nice. It seems the blog was created in the wee hours of the morning, so I don't exactly know what I was doing up that early 4 years ago...

Thanks, you too. ^_^

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Hey that's awesome. Environmental sciences are very cool and a very straight up and applicable science. I'm in APES right now and the content is pretty solid.

I decided to go to UChicago over Northwestern. Meh... not very happy with either one but w/e.

*Sigh* Dungeoneering looks so complicated. I think I'm probably going to be out of RS for good. I didn't even have the motivation to finish that last Easter event. I'm mostly playing Starcraft 2 beta and it's being released July 27th so I'm pretty sure that's where I'm headed to. Maybe I'll get on sometime though.

My friend's name was like GTLallday but I can't find it anymore. I would have never expected him to play an MMORPG but I caught him looking at a RS forum and he logged on and showed me he was a mod and everything.

fatestaynightres.png

http://www.anime-planet.com/users/MachinimaAddiction

The shinigami that haunts Pinky's blog. Un-Official Pinkbullet3 Stalker.

"Where is Hell? Do you know? It's inside my head."

I find it really lame that the fact that the last 5 floors are Abandoned, yet again...

Though this is kinda due to the lack of these floors (only 7 before that), so meh.

Why they didn't put them together, I dunno.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I find it really lame that the fact that the last 5 floors are Abandoned, yet again...

Though this is kinda due to the lack of these floors (only 7 before that), so meh.

Why they didn't put them together, I dunno.

Interesting thought. Never really paid attention to the names for the floors, since I'm always referring to them by number, lol.

And we've got a level 99 dungeoneer already...? Omfg.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif