New F2P Quests In Our Future?

nerdattack16

I say stop griping about not having any new F2P quests and start making our own. Tip It has enough resources to put on events every weekend, why not a quest every once in a while. They couldn't give out Experience, but they could give out items and gold.
Well, now see, I think that's a great idea!
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

I think they should make at least one new f2p quest every month just like they do with the members.

no...just no they make a quest each month for p2p so theywill stay p2p and maybe more people will become members....rather a f2p quest each year or 2 years would be more like it...doubt it though

Dr_Brinner.png

The chances of F2P getting a quest in the next year are the same as me getting a blue party hat in the next year.

Sorry.

Sadly, that's a fact (unless you're super rich and get a blue phat...) The chances of f2p getting a new quest is 1 in 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999.1

As far as f2p is concerned the only new quests we get will be the holiday events.....

and i'm good with that! =P~ :thumbsup: \'

obtainfp9.jpg

^Click for the greatest sig maker ever!

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

"Long live the sun, may the darkness be hidden."

I figured out that this topic could be removed if I get ABSOLUTE CONFIRMATION that Rune Mysteries was released after December 9, 2004 - the date this letter was posted. But I didn't find any news on Rune Mysteries being released, so... yeh.

I'm not really expecting them to release a new quest for us anytime soon (or later, for that matter) but it can't hurt to dream and hope for it, right?

I say stop griping about not having any new F2P quests and start making our own. Tip It has enough resources to put on events every weekend, why not a quest every once in a while. They couldn't give out Experience, but they could give out items and gold.

This idea rocks my socks off. Look, they landed right into the laundry pile!

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif