diablo 2 and warcraft 3(not world of warcraft)

tzarrweropn

i play diablo 2, i have a lvl 68 sorceress who is on hell mode and a lvl 66 barbarian who is also on hell mode, my sorceress hits for 10k with meteor and my barbarian can do up to 5.8k per swing with his bone hew :D its a pretty fun game and i'm pretty rich on there, but i havnt played in a while... add mcqueen and i'll talk to you whenever i get on

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

k, i might get on later tonight, but i have some stuff to do later, so i probably wont be on :?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Ive had diablo 2 ( expansion ) for a while now.. but after like a month it gets pretty borring - especially because when you kill other people, you only get Gold which is worthless in the game :(.

And I never had a clue what people were talking about in terms of armor/weps! :P

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

If you're like me, then you care more about the story and want to get it over with as quickly as possible.

If you are, then you'd probably enjoy getting a character editor program for single player in Diablo 2. ::'

If you have warcraft 3, then get the Frozen Throne expansion too. :D

(And the Diablo 2 expansion as well) :XD:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I had a 97 palladin. 15k per hammer :\ AMAZING PALLY

Got hacked and lost him :( I got him to 90 in a day :P ( its possible ) took around 5 hours.

Yes, i you play on non-ladder and cheat.

Its not cheating, its called grush/hell sanctuary all day :P

supdarklinkel1.jpg

I had a 97 palladin. 15k per hammer :\ AMAZING PALLY

Got hacked and lost him :( I got him to 90 in a day :P ( its possible ) took around 5 hours.

Yes, i you play on non-ladder and cheat.

Its not cheating, its called grush/hell sanctuary all day :P

UBER boring :P