my new sig made by misterxman!!!! ty!!!!!!!

Linhbapham

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome sig, great shading and linework, but the thing I'm most impressed and amazed by is, how you put his request together, and the whole concept of the artwork. I don't know if he gave you the WHOLE idea for the sig, or if you improvised a little, but the concept's amazing none-the-less... :D

[EDIT]- Linhbapman, why'd you get temp banned? If you wana keep that private, sorry, but I was just wondering if it was a mistake or something...

Awesome sig, great shading and linework, but the thing I'm most impressed and amazed by is, how you put his request together, and the whole concept of the artwork. I don't know if he gave you the WHOLE idea for the sig, or if you improvised a little, but the concept's amazing none-the-less... :D

[EDIT]- Linhbapman, why'd you get temp banned? If you wana keep that private, sorry, but I was just wondering if it was a mistake or something...

Thanks, here was the original request:

"Two brothers, what they are wearing in sig, something nice."

I thought of something that two good bros could team up in and be cool about it you know? Lol. Because of the freedom of choice, it gave me a chance to try making those kalphite bugs. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

The first original request was the two bros with dead people around them in the Wilderness, I felt I could do something a bit more original and unique, and most importantly, new. :)

Rates and comments are welcome, thanks. New sig next week lol. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

^lol, you make it sound as if he's an ordinary-scholarly-psychopath. :lol:

Oh and MxM, if you ever read this topic again, could you please update me on your current price range? (eg. 500k-1M, depending on quality)...

Casue I know TJ selling for like 1 mil now, and I was just wondering about the price you sell atm... Thx.

Also, Linhbapman, how much did you pay for the sig?

Oh and MxM, if you ever read this topic again, could you please update me on your current price range? (eg. 500k-1M, depending on quality)...

Casue I know TJ selling for like 1 mil now, and I was just wondering about the price you sell atm... Thx.

Lol, I am more useful than a pking-sig manufacturer. :lol:

I have still a few more 1 mill bids I need to take care of, and after that it's the list in my shop that ranges from 650k-1 mill. I can only make one sig per week, so it depends on how soon you want it done. Thanks,

X-man

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

wow, really nice MxM. I really like the way u did the names diff from the reg chainging in top corners, good job!

10/10

oilertaych6.gif

[Admin Edit: Religious text Not permitted]

~108 combat~

5.9k dusties killed / dragon chain :D

i paid 1.3 mil for the sig :wink: