Buying Sig 2M Winners chose!

Toad

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I would enter but since I can only make 1 sig per week and I have many high bidding sigs to finish that are waiting in line, I don't want to make my customers wait any longer. There are some really good pixel sig makers here who will make something really nice, good luck. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Guest Dreamlove
Phew 1 down now lets hope Tj got hit by a car and is recovering in hospital and shaw came down with a really bad flu and cant get out of bed for a week...

raist dont be a meanie :D

there's still a tiny, a very tiny, chance u can win...

the sig u made for gash's pretty good :)

Hey I would enter but since I can only make 1 sig per week and I have many high bidding sigs to finish that are waiting in line, I don't want to make my customers wait any longer. There are some really good pixel sig makers here who will make something really nice, good luck. :)

darn i just hope Tj wants to join lol

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

LOL1.png

Sample removed upon payment.

:lol: JK. But I was thinking having the shark in like the front and you can see its back, and then your guy in the distance?? Or no? :P .

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

LOL1.png

Sample removed upon payment.

:lol: JK. But I was thinking having the shark in like the front and you can see its back, and then your guy in the distance?? Or no? :P .

well theres lots of different angles and this one could be interesting you may aswell try it but that means lots of details in the shark

i upped the cash to 2 M so by the time it finishes i will have the cash even by end of tommorow this should make it more interesting!

well then you should make a first place second and third IMO winner gets 1.25 Mil

second 500k

third 250k

just a suggestion

signature_1.gif

:roll: im not sure because i'd prefer to pick a winner and give them the 2M because unless people are willing to put tonnes of detail in and im satisfied then i do the 1st 2nd and 3rd

but im hoping to get some amazing quality sig winner takes all kinda thing

:roll: im not sure because i'd prefer to pick a winner and give them the 2M because unless people are willing to put tonnes of detail in and im satisfied then i do the 1st 2nd and 3rd

but im hoping to get some amazing quality sig winner takes all kinda thing

You should do Quer's idea, the winner still gets a good sum, and you will get more entries because there are more chances of them winning.

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

i need it closer i dont want too much background and not enough action in it like my old sig but a tiny bit more zoomed out but different angles and more of what i said in 1st post

For 2 million gp, I suggest you PM Jeppoz. He will make the sig for sure if you really pay 2 million gp, I believe that would be the highest bid for him. I say this because he will most likely enter this contest, and beat us all in the end; therefore, wasting our time (or at least my little time I have, lol).

For me, 2 million sounds really nice, but because I only have time to make 1 sig this week, I want to make sure I can earn some cash for the time I spent making it by continuing with my bidding list because I don't have as much time as everyone else here for sigmaking. Also, my bidders have been waiting very patiently and I want to make them happy as soon as possible. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art