Buying Sig 2M Winners chose!

Toad

valmis111.PNG

Okay, here is my try :oops:

I know, it sucks :oops:

Well maybe because you ripped a fin of my sig, and you pretty much just copied the sig I made that Smelly is currently using. If 2 mill doesn't motivate you enough to find your own ideas and skills, I don't know what it takes people to copy from the RS PICS rather than a sig. I do appreciate the fact that you trust my sig to have all the real colors. I'm sure that if I had colored the sharks green, you would have done the same.

He has also copied the boat..

he made a grey shark and blue water too :roll: , i can understand with the boat but there arent too many ways to draw a shark fin being that they all look the same.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw is there a way to do concept sketchs cuz my stuff always turns out really f*in crap and i notice other pplz concept sketchs r really done out and makes theres sig turn out great yet i remain here with my ppl looking all demorphed cuz i cant concept sketch. help anyone?

Since you seem to be getting impatient, wanted to let you see the progress on mine so far...

smellyprelim.gif

Just be patient. Let everyone finish. ;)

its very nice shading but somethings like shark bigger gills and nostrils and my rune legs need caps on the knees thats about it but so far really good\

*edit sharks already pretty big just a tiny bit bigger though

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Gawd, so far shaw those two figures put my whole sig to shame... I have no chance, so lemme show you so far, before i add the berret, so if you dont like it and i sell it it wont have the berret

1asharksigy2.png

See what i mean? *sigh* i fear that im doomed to mediocrocy in the siggy' world :?

godslayer my first concern is the sun make it more round texture to water and top half of water dark great*edit the legs need work too around the knee

Vlad-

top half of shark dark grey were grass is maybe a building and a sun

another thing is im probably gonna do

1st 2M prize

2nd 750k

3rd 250k

i should have extra cash to make this contest better for some of the other sigs i like

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png