Buying Sig 2M Winners chose!

Toad

God Slayer, one thing I noticed about your sig is your guy seems to be able to fly he is so far off the dock. When I first say your outline I thought that it was gonna a closer view with the shark being huge and the dock being a lot closer. Well that and your face looks kinda wierd.

yes, he flies around buttocks first :roll: Its an exagerated pose, i dont think him falling into the water weould be very heroic, do you? And my face looks wierd because? ...its not and rs blob? or a circular anime style head?

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smellysample.jpg

heres my entry

looks really nice but a lil more shading wouldn't hurt :)

BTW you are a good drawer, i really like how u did the guy.

hopefully the shark wasn't traced.....

oilertaych6.gif

[Admin Edit: Religious text Not permitted]

~108 combat~

5.9k dusties killed / dragon chain :D

Trust me it wasn't. I can draw in real life and so it helps in pixel sigs. I know you didn't mean it in a bad way but thats one of the most annoying things that can be said to someone that really did do the work. :x

EdIT: I take pride in all my work and only stop until i have self satisfaction. I would never trace anything..why? because it does not give me self satisfaction..and no pride can come out of cheating. It really upsets me when people suggests i trace. Many times i find pictures others have "drawn" that looked traced but i never say it aloud unless i'm 100% sure. To suggests that someone traced something is almost in it self as bad as a "crime" as tracing because in both scenarios you're taking credit away from somebody who did honest work. Sorry, but your comment really pissed me off. It's one of my biggest pet peeves and many similar past experiences has made me a bit bitter and touchy when it comes to the subject. I spent an hour or two doing that shark since i realized it was one of the main focus, and here you come and suggest i trace it..seriously think for a second...how would you feel if you spent hours doing work only to find that you are later discredited for it?

ok here is mine

smellysockssample.png

I will make any changes needed..

Hope you like this 1 :)

shark needs a different skin colour dark grey not blue and water needs more texture

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Here's the update on mine. I'm off to school now. I'll work on it when I get back.

blazerssharksketch.png

im off to school now too its nice so far still cant wait to see quer's

Here's the update on mine. I'm off to school now. I'll work on it when I get back.

blazerssharksketch.png

am i the only one left..?

geez.. i think ill have to put it in my top priority then, ive been working on 4 sigs and 3 avatars, right now (finished one of the 4 sigs already) all take allot of time..

signature_1.gif

blazerssharksketch.png

am i the only one left..?

geez.. i think ill have to put it in my top priority then, ive been working on 4 sigs and 3 avatars, right now (finished one of the 4 sigs already) all take allot of time..

quer dont rush take your time if you rush it the quality will go down remember you have 5 days until saturday

lol thx, but everyones is better than mine :?

there is more than 3 people entering! :wink:

Man your sig owns!! Just a tip though, make the colour sorounding the skin more brown, it looks way to bright if you don't, also the shark would be making loads of waves around him so do that, make loads of white waves around him :D .

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

lol thx, but everyones is better than mine :?

there is more than 3 people entering! :wink:

Man your sig owns!! Just a tip though, make the colour sorounding the skin more brown, it looks way to bright if you don't, also the shark would be making loads of waves around him so do that, make loads of white waves around him :D .

k

Wow some really good sigs here :evil: (darn! lol)

well um I'm gonna post a preview of mine... I spent Sunday working on it, but right now I have got to do some english coursework which I should be doing right now (shh! :shock:) and I can get some input whilst I'm busy doing some work.

smellysocks.gif Too blue? Don't like dithering? :lol: If it blows I still have time to make a fresh start. :P

I had started to lose interest in pixel pushing... but I found out it can make me money here! :lol: And I just couldn't refuse a shot at 2mil! :D

I am on my laptop because my computer got owned by some virus thing and since you seem to not like this fact; I must apologize for tracing the outline of a shark+his lips (which I might add was on the last pages of the search I did on google, but then I just did another more obvious search and it came up first :oops:) but I only did this cos my scanner doesn't work, and my laptop won't run my tablet. I think it looks okay anyway, I wanted the best results rather than technique since this is actually for someone else. :) Though there are some other ppl I don't think are being honest about this... :twisted:

And remember that there's 1st, 2nd and 3rd. All with a goodly amount of prize money.

Realy ? Front page says something different... :?:

Uhh he said around page 11 or something that : 1st place = 1.25 mill. 2nd place = 500k. 3rd place = 250k. I will try and find it..

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

well um I'm gonna post a preview of mine... I spent Sunday working on it, but right now I have got to do some english coursework which I should be doing right now (shh! :shock:) and I can get some input whilst I'm busy doing some work.

smellysocks.gif Too blue? Don't like dithering? :lol: If it blows I still have time to make a fresh start. :P

I had started to lose interest in pixel pushing... but I found out it can make me money here! :lol: And I just couldn't refuse a shot at 2mil! :D

I am on my laptop because my computer got owned by some virus thing and since you seem to not like this fact; I must apologize for tracing the outline of a shark+his lips (which I might add was on the last pages of the search I did on google, but then I just did another more obvious search and it came up first :oops:) but I only did this cos my scanner doesn't work, and my laptop won't run my tablet. I think it looks okay anyway, I wanted the best results rather than technique since this is actually for someone else. :) Though there are some other ppl I don't think are being honest about this... :twisted:

Woah dude you have some crazy good shading skills!!!!!!!! That looks reallllllllly nice :shock: , that would be a top spot sig if you finish it IMO, don't get your hopes up though. :lol:

Woah dude you have some crazy good shading skills!!!!!!!! That looks reallllllllly nice :shock: , that would be a top spot sig if you finish it IMO, don't get your hopes up though. :lol:

this dude is gunna win!

same dat shading on the mouth dat is so awsome.

I hope u get a place in da finals cause you got some skill theres and ive neva seen u post any pixel sigs