Buying Sig 2M Winners chose!

Toad

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phew 1 down now lets hope Tj got hit by a car and is recovering in hospital and shaw came down with a really bad flu and cant get out of bed for a week...

Damn, I know you were joking, but that's a pretty stupid thing to say... Whether just 'playing' or not, wishing that someone got hit by a car is... stupid. Same with the flu, only not so serious... I know it was just a joke, but that's like saying "I hope Raist-dark got stabbed, and then I can win 2M"... :roll: Ya know what I mean? It's valuing a bunch of pixels in an RPG over someone elses LIFE. Again, I know you were joking, but it just sounds real offensive, I just had to point that out...

Hows everyone else going? im doin really bad since im not used to doing this type of sig :( and im not trying since i know shaw will just win mayby if smelly did put a 2nd and 3rd prize... anyway my progress

smelly.png

i really doubt it'll be worth 2M sorry

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

dont forget im talking about a jaws size great white note a completely grey shark its dark grey on top and then underneath its really light grey almost white look at my old sig thats what it looks like

im just giving some c-c to help you

1) eyes need to be bigger

2)nostrils

3)and gills on the shark

4)maybe 2 half of flippers on each side of shark coming out?

Guest Deximus

okz will fix it.. well wont have time afta 2day till next weekend but should get it dun.. do u like the concept and angle so far

okz will fix it.. well wont have time afta 2day till next weekend but should get it dun.. do u like the concept the and angle so far

the closing date is 6 days away on the 23rd the concept is good and as is everyones so far i still am looking forward to seeing the other peoples

(quer's ,shaw,vlads. godslayers,jimmies,tiger,zerg)

there probably saving theres till theyve finished though